Le Story~

A day of Workout~

 *Tell me now, now, now*, your phone was ringing loudly early in the morning. At first you tried to ignore because you thought it was just your silly alarm. After the music stopped, you began to recall the song that becomes the ringtone just now. "I think I did not apply that song as my morning alarm" still lying on your bed, you tried reaching your phone beside you with eyes still closed. "Where the heck is my phone?" you mumbled while letting your hands did their work of searching your phone.

 

  After a while of searching, your eyes felt heavy and you were asleep again. You were sleeping soundly without realizing there was someone in your room, watching you from the beginning. Restraining the laugh that he had keep since earlier, he decided to call your phone again which he was holding from the beginning. This time, you heard your ringtone again and you woke up but eyes still closed. You were really lazy to open your eyes and let your hands searched. While searching, the person who was holding your phone intentionally put your phone near your ears and silently sat on the bed.

 

Your hands searched and searched but in vain. You gave a sigh and forcedly opened your eyes. "Chagi!", someone said it in front of of face. You pouted and pretending that you did not see him. You covered yourself with your blanket and quickly shut your eyes. "Aigoo, this naughty girl" he said while pinching your nose.  Pretending, you yawned and changed your sleeping position. He chuckled a little and hugs you from behind while whispering. 'You know chagi, if you still pretend to be sleeping, I personally will carry you to  the bathroom and I will be more than happy to help you change into your sports attire'.

 

"I'm up, I’m up!", you quickly woke up from your bed. Sneakily, he only hugged you even tighter and gave a peck at your cheek.  Blushing madly, you managed to escape from him and changed into your sports attire after chasing him out of your room.

 

"Ready?" he asked you with a smile on his face. "Yeobo, isn't it too early for working out? I mean, the sun is not showing itself just yet “You asked while lacing up your shoes. He pulled both of your arms slowly; "This is just perfect for us to work out without any distraction and paparazzi of course" he said and held your hands until both of you reached to his car.

 

Both of you arrived at the park. True like what he just said, there was no one there except for the old citizen which they will not recognize both of you. You took a deep breath, appreciating what nature still provides you with its fresh oxygen. He led you in the warming up session and both of you started jogging slowly around the park together. "It's so tiring!" He looked at you and smiled at your whining. “Come on, just a little bit more than we will rest okay?” he said and keep jogging.

 

Both of you were jogging together until you reached at a place that was specific for people to do sit-ups, busking and others.  "Chagi, wanna see my awesomeness?" he said with an eyebrow wiggling. You made an unconcerned face to . You did know that he wanted to show his muscular body and you still could not believe that this kind of person is your boyfriend.

 

He went to the busking bar and started to lift up his body while holding to the bar' rings. You sneaked a look at him and almost dropped your indifferent act when seeing his biceps, and his muscular veiny arms. "Why so hot?" you whispered to yourself and you could sense your face was getting red of blushing. As he could read your mind he asked, "Am I too hot for you chagi?" Quickly, you covered your redden face.

 

He was smirking when seeing your reaction like that and he was expecting for it. He finished his busking session and walked near you. You saw he was coming and tried to change the scenery. "Yeobo, let’s do sit-up just like in the Secret Drama scene?" You said to him while lying down on the ground with hands behind your head.

 

 

" Nah, it's too cliche", his mouth slowly turned into a mischievous grin said while hovering over you by simply left a little gap between your face and his.  You know your face was blushing more madly than earlier, you wanted to escape but he had trapped you in that position. "A...a..are you doing push-up?" you asked after getting blank for a while. "Bingo! You are a genius Chagi. Okay, start counting" You shook your head. "You know yeobo, we are in the park and the sun will come out any moment plus this is a public place...” he shut you up with his lips.”Okay, that is counted as one. You know what chagi, coincidently this place is quite hidden from anyone's eyes and I still have 10 more push-ups to go. He grinned and you know you have nowhere to run.

 

"Okay, two" and this time you closed your eyes.