it started with a touch

Love Performance

 

Teentop was having a concert in seoul.

“YAAAH! Ppali ppali its starting soon ..” their manager yelled trying to make teentop focus. The light at the stage was still off and they went on stage to their position. Then the lights went on they performed rocking for the first song.

Cap was trying to be close with ljoe all the time he keeps doing playful thing to him like touching him, made funny faces to him. Cap tried to hit ljoes but that time ljoe went back a bit and cap hands went further to the front and hit his ‘little friend’. That surprised him and cap was holding his laugh since he saw ljoe’s surprised expression.

L.joe’s p.o.v.

I was performing trying to look good infront of the fans and cap hyung keeps messing with me. ‘what exactly does he want’ I thought. Suddenly he felt something touched his little friend. ‘ugh cap hyuuung’ I thought and give him a glare at the back. I turn back infront and act like everything’s normal when it hurts down there.

[at the backstage]

I run to manager hyung to tell him to buy some ice for the incident. “Hyuuuuuunggg!!!” I was trying to find cap hyung and I saw him standing infront of the mirror at our backstage room. He looks at me and gave a smirk.

“hyung why you touch mine!!” cap smirks and said “oh wae… yours is so attractive~” he came closer to me and my back touched the door when he suddenly locks it.

I was surprised with his action “h-h-hyu-ung w-wae?” I stuttered.

Cap’s p.o.v.

After the stage I went into the backstage room and asked the other kids to go somewhere else. “hyung I’ll just stay with you okay?” niel aegyo infront of cap. “just go i’ll call you later arrasseo?” cap gives him a sweet smile. Niel agreed and went out. I was looking at the mirror admiring how good I look.

Then, “Hyuuuuuunggg!!!” I heard ljoe yelled. ‘right on time’ I thought. Ljoe suddenly burst into the room asked “hyung why you touch mine!!” I smirked. “oh wae… yours is so attractive~” I came closer to him I was only trying to . I locked the door behind him. 

Ljoe stuttered “h-h-hyu-ung w-wae?” I’m trying so hard to hold my laugh. ‘he looks so cute when he stuttered’ I thought.

“why are you nervous byunghun-ah~” I called him with his real name. “hyung stop playing around” ljoe punched my shoulder lightly. I scoffed “are you scared?” ljoe look down and I made him look at me.

I move closer to till I our nose touched. Our eyes were looking at each other… “BYUNGHUN-AAAH!” someone called. I moved back and rub the back of my neck. ‘did I went too far?’ I thought.

L.joe’s p.o.v.

Cap was coming closer to me when our nose touched I look at him and he looked at me.

“BYUNGHUN-AAAH!” someone yelled. I sigh in relief ‘chanhee…’ I thought. Cap moved back I saw him rub the back of his neck looking awkward. He looked at me I turned around unlocked the door opened it and went out. I was lost in thought ‘why did I feel disappointed when it didn’t happened?’ ‘do I like cap hyung? But we’re one member it’d be weird’ I thought.

“byuuuung~” someone from the back covered my eyes. “chanhee let go.” I pried his hands off my eyes. “where were you after the performance? “ he asked pouting. “u-uh I was at the I mean I went to manager hyung for some help.” Chunji gasp “are you okay? What help? Are you sick?” chunji look at him worriedly.

Author’s p.o.v.

Teentop are on their way back to their dorm, the ride in the car was quiet and they can feel the tense between ljoe and cap. After they arrived they all took shower and went to their own rooms except for cap and ljoe they share the same room and they feel awkward now after the incident.

“byung-ah, go to sleep aren’t you tired?” chunji asked him. “n-neh, I will. You should go to your room you look so tired.” Ljoe pushed him to the way of his room.

‘I’ll just act normal and sleep’ ljoe thought he opened the door and saw no one was in there. He sighed in relief but he was worried too. He went to their share beds and tried to sleep but he can’t so he decided to just close his eyes and tries.

Suddenly the door opened ljoe act asleep and he can feel the bed’s moving and cap layed behind him. Cap looked at ljoe’s back and decided to do backhug him. Ljoe was surprised and cap can sense he’s awake.

“hyung w-what-“ ljoe was cut off by cap “just stay like this and forget about it tomorrow.” Ljoe said with his deep voice. Ljoe turned around and face cap. cap was surprised and he stares at ljoe’s eyes for awhile. Ljoe look back at him. Cap leans to him slowly when their nose touched cap was hesitating to do it or not so he leans back and ljoe kissed him. Cap’s eyes went wide and after that he closed his eyes and kissed him back.   

They eneded the kiss and looked at each other smiling. “so..” cap broke the silence. Ljoe rubs the back of his neck blushing.