Who Is Kris???

You're My FIRST & My LAST

 You was sitting on the sofa in front of TV and your brother call you”Ji Eun”you saw him walked toward you “nae”he took a seat beside you “today Yura visit us”you surprised “really?” “so its mean I will eat delicious food again”you added “you like eating so much”he ruffed your hair “yes of couse”you pulled out his hand away. “don’t you want to lose your weigh”he looked at you “I want but when I done practice like nothing in my tummy”you groaned “so that reason that I eat a lot”

 

 After converson with Woohyun, you heard the door’s bell rang “must be Yura unnie”you walked toward the door and opened it.”Ji Eun! How are you?”she asked and walking to the kitchen and put the grocery that she had bought.

 

 She went to hug Woohyun who was standing for welcome her. “yah! Don’t be romantic here”you said and they released a hug. “Ji Eun! Its almost a months that I did’t see you.i’m busy with my fashion shop.’she sad and hugged you “but my brother meet you everyday. If he doesn’t meet you one day he will can’t breath”you released hug and made her laughed. “today I cook for you two”she prepared grocery that she bought in the refrigerator. “yes honestly I miss food that you cook”she looked at you. “yah”she shouted “just kidding”you smiled at her.

 

 She took a seat beside you at the kitchen. You were slicing friutes. And your brother took a seat across to Yura “Babe why you look so sad?”she looked at you. “why look at me?”you asked.”its okay if I tell story about my brother in front of her” she asked Woohyun nodded. “before I came herei saw a girl in front of my hous. Maybe she cried a lot her eyes really red and she begged to tell me to tell my brother don’t break up with her. If he leave her, she will die.”she said In sad face “I really pity all girls who love my brother., he always played with their love”she added “why Kris do like that? Woohyun sttod up from his seat. “oppa calm down”you suggested “who is Kris?”you asked Yura “he is my brother” she told you. “unnie do you think your brother like my brother?”Woohyun”s eyes wided “yah”he shouted “I truth him. He never do like this”she said that made woohyn smile “hoo………………………………………”

 

 

 You guys Finished lunch. “oppa you date with Yura unnie or not?” you asked that make yura blushing. He looked at you. “I just asked if you go out with her I don’t bother you  to drive me to SMent”you said in angry tone. “your brother will, do not angry him”Yura cuddled you “unnie is the best.”