Eli + You = Elias

Precious Gift.
You were with Eli for 6 long beautiful years. He was everything to you. He was the one you wanted to wake up next to for the rest of your life. There was only 1 thing that was making him stressed and worried.. And that was you. You were carrying his unborn. The only reason why he was stressed and worried is that he was making you go through so much pain, and since he's always at work he was never there to help. So when you're home alone, it scares him to death that he calls almost every half hour. It kinda frustrates you because you always have to tell him what your doing or what you did. 
 
"I'm sorry for always being worried, it's just that.. Your carrying something so precious to me. To us. And I can't help but think how I'd be if we lost the little bundle of joy." Eli said while he try's to hide that he's crying after what he said. It broke your heart hearing that. You wanted to tell him everything would be fine, but you yourself didn't know. You've just been going around like a mad women because you were due any day. You wanted the home to be perfect for the little one. 
 
After thinking about what to say, your mouth finally opened.
 
"Eli, please come home. I just need someone right now. I feel terrible." You tell him and all you got was a "be there soon" you went lay down because your back was aching. Well everything was. You just wanted a long, good massage. You were so caught up with wishing for a massage that you didn't even hear Eli come in, until you felt familiar hands start rubbing your aching back.
 
"Oh Eli. It's like you can read my mind. This is just what I wanted." You tell him in a finally relaxed voice. 
 
"I know, and I'm sorry for never being here for you. I'm already being a bad parent... I'm so sorry." Eli says in a hurt tone. You sat down and pull Eli's head and make his forehead go on yours. 
 
"Eli. Look at me in the eyes." You said. 
 
"You are going to be one of the best parent to this boy. You think you didn't do anything, but it was you who gave us this gift. It was you who gives us a house and food to eat. Your the one doing everything. You bought the baby expensive, but very good stuff. You're doing an excellent job. If you don't think, ask your little baby. Speak to him. He's there, he'll listen to you." You said. Still looking him in the eyes. Eli nods. 
 
Eli has his hands around your round stomach.
 
"Hey boy. It's your dad, Eli. I just want you to know that your mother and I can't wait to finally hold you. Kiss you. Spoil you. Be there for you. And do everything with you. If I could, I would just grab you an take you out right now-" Eli was going to say something but was cut off when he felt something warm and wet on his pants. And for the funny idiot he is, he asked you if he pissed himself without knowing.
 
"Uh Eli, no time for games... I think my water just broke. I think the words you said made our boy want to come now." You say calmly. But Eli on the other hand isn't so calm. 
 
"Wai-what?! Boy I was just kidding! Please don't come now. We're not even at the hospital! Hang in there a little longer okay?! And you, just breath. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale" Eli says freaking out, but trying to stay calm. 
 
"This guy I swear" you tell yourself trying to hold in your laugh.
 
"I think it's you who needs to 'inhale exhale. Inhale exhale' eli." You finally let out your laugh.
 
"Yaa! Do you think we're in a situation to laugh in right now? Now what did I tell you? Right! Breath baby, just breath." Eli once again freaking and all you can do is chuckle at him.
 
"Alright Eli, let's get going now. Unless you what the boy to be born here." You tell him trying to scare him even more because it was cute how he was acting. 
 
"Oh god no. Don't you even dare to pop out right now." Eli says and lifts you up bridal style. You were going to say something, like 'eli, I can walk you know' but no. You wanted to enjoy this moment with Eli.
 
You both made it to the hospital fast, but safely. Eli was the first to get out, you honestly thought he was gonna open the door for you so you can get out, but no.. He went into the hospital for the biggest wheelchair there and came out to get you. You were surprised with how big the wheelchair was so you asked. 
 
"Uh, Eli.. I'm not that big.." You say feeling kind of offended with what he just did. 
 
"I know. I just wanted the biggest one because you said you had a sore back, so I'll put a pillow at your back and maybe then you'll be comfy." Eli says while helping you onto the wheelchair. You couldn't help but smile. But your smile didn't last for long when Eli shouted 
 
"My wife's water broke and we need her somewhere now! Our baby wants to be out right now." Eli says with confidence and doesn't realize he just called you his wife. 
 
"Eli.. Di-did you.. Just call m-m-me... Your.. W-wife?" You say stuttering. 
 
"Well since I just blown my own surprise I guess I'll tell you now." Eli says. 
 
"I was going to ask you to marry me when our baby was born, but I guess I got a little too excited." he says while letting out a little awkward laugh at the end. With you being so shocked, you were already laid down and strapped up.
 
"I love you. There's no word that can express my love for you. You are my light at every dark place. I can't imagine what my live would be like if you hadn't come into it. You changed me for the better. You've given me so much happiness in my life. Thank you so much for going through this painful time. But it'll be worth it in the end. Our baby boy will finally get to be in our arms." Eli says to you rubbing your back because you were in such horrible pains.
 
"Eli, thank you. For everything." You say. It was all you were able to say before another contraction came. 
You were in pain. You just wanted this to be over with. 
 
Before you can even talk, Eli went and lay beside you to comfort you better than he was.
 
"Can you really read my mind? How did you know I wanted you beside me?" You say while cuddling up right next to him.
 
Just as you were about to sleep, the doctor came in and see if you dilated more.. It felt very uncomfortable to you but it had to be done.
 
"You're 8cm dilated. Just a little more and you can start pushing." The doctor said and left the room.
 
You looked at Eli and just smiled at him. It's like he read your mind again, because he nodded then kissed your forehead.
 
"Get some sleep while you can. You'll need your strength when it comes to pushing." Eli told you while playing with your hair. You'll forever love how he cuddles up next to you and plays with your hair. You had at least an hour and a half of sleep before you really felt like you had to push so you wake up right away and told Eli to get the doctors. They came back. 
 
"Doctor, I really feel like I have to push!" You said kind of scared because you felt something wet by down there. 
 
"alright. I'll check if your dilated enough to push- Ohhhpp. He wants to come out right now. I see a part of his head out." The doctors tell you.
 
They told you to start pushing. You pushed as much as you can. It hurt you a lot so you grabbed Eli's hand.
 
"Eli it hurts so much!" You say almost crying because of the pain. 
 
"I know baby. Just a little more. You can do it! Just a few more pushes and we'll have our baby boy in our hands. Just think about holding him." Eli told you. What he said made you try harder. 
 
"One more big push and he'll be here" the doctor said. 
 
You have it your all even if you had to scream. You pushed your baby out. He was laying on you. He was finally here. 
 
"He's perfect babe. You did a perfect job! I'm so proud of you!" Eli said crying of happiness and kisses your lips then forehead. 
 
You were too tired to even speak. You just wanted your perfect baby boy in your hands. But they had to do some stuff before you were able to hold him. It took less than 5 minutes to finally hold your son. You looked at him. Your eyes were watering, the little one you were carrying for so long. Is finally in your hands. 
 
"He's perfect." You said. Well, it was all your were able to say because nothing was able to describe him.
 
"Elias. Can we name him that?" Eli asked. You thought about it. You liked it. 
 
"Elias it is." You said and kissed your boy then Eli. 
 
You 3 were finally a family.