Chapter 2 - How am I supposed to reply?!

I Want Change!

The bell rung loudly across the school and the students started piling out into the corridor.  Karam sprinted out his own class going down the opposite direction the other students were. He reached the last classroom of the corridor and waited outside. It was about a minute when he had come out. “You’re early today,” Mika said walking pass Karam with his hands in his pants pockets.

 

Mika had taken off his coat he was wearing this morning because of the heat from the heaters.

“Y-yeah,” Karam replied softly and followed Mika into their school cafeteria.

As Mika went to sit down on he’s usual table, Karam went to line up to get food for himself and Mika; grabbing two trays on the way. This was a usual routine for Karam and he didn’t seem to mind as well. It took all of Karam’s concentration to get the two trays back to the table Mika was seated on. As Karam put down Mika’s tray of food, it was taken away from his sight. He looked up to see Mika devouring his food. Karam smiled to himself at how fast he was eating.

Karam took a seat in front of the elder and started eating his food.

 

“Hyung, stop eating so fast, you’ll get indigestion and it’s bad for you image,” Karam said with a piece of meat in between his chopsticks.

Mika looked up at him with his innocent eyes. He looked at Karam and then looked down at the piece of meat that was trapped. He moved forward closer to Karam and stared at him in the eye. Karam didn’t know when it started, but he’s heart was beating loudly. He could hear; and he wanted it to stop. He blinked a few times and turned his head away from the staring going on. Karam felt his breath hitch up and his face burning.

 

“I’m taking this,” Mika said turning his head downwards and took the meat out of the grasp of the chopsticks with his mouth. Karam’s hand shook slightly at the loss of contact with the meat. He looked at Mika with disbelief.   

“YAH, MY MEAT!” Karam whined. Mika reached out to Karam’s left hand and held it in his own. He brought it up close to his lips and placed a kiss on it. Karam’s face went from upset to a shocked in an instant. Mika let out a low chuckle.

“Thanks beautiful,” Mika winked at Karam before getting up from his seat.

Karam felt the heat rise up to his face as Mika walked off.

“W-what is this?” Karam mumbled to himself.