Pj's...Malfunction!

Super Junior!! Your My Oppa!!!!! wait WHAT?!?!?

"Noona, No disrespect, but, Do you know where you’re going?" Neil asked. Ok we been walking around for about an hour now, and I’m on tent on finding my way, but, I know we are lost. Neil just can't find out.

 "Of Course I know where we are" I said with a laugh. "Ok Noona, Where are we?" he said folding his arms over his chest "I know where we are ok, were here, at..." I looked around for a sign. "Jericho Street?" Neil said, "Yup Jericho Street, told you I know where we are." I said with a smile, Neil came close to me, like in my bubble close, breathing on my face close, in my space close, and that's close.

“Noona," he said in a whisper, I almost squealed, "Hu?" I managed to get out. "There is no Jericho Street." He said and started to laugh, I felt my cheeks turn red. "Noona your funny, and I know your lost, maybe if you call one of your oppa's" he started to say but I cut him off.

 "For your information, I was just about to call him” I said, what this is embarrassing, a younger boy telling me what to do. And he's right about it to!  I took out the phone and dialed Ryewook's number "Stay quit ok." I told Neil he nodded his head. "Oppa's don't want you to hang out with guy's." he said with a smirk I nodded my head as I dialed a phone number.

"DAUGHTER!" I heled the phone away from my ear as ryewooke screamed threw the phone. Neil just looked at me with a confused expression. "He's like this" I whispered.

 "She called me first HAHAHAH IN YOUR FACE SUNGMIN!" I heard Ryewook yell in the back, then I heard Sungmin's wine it sounded like he said she still likes me better. "Um Oppa?" I said "oh Sorry Min Mi, what can I do for you daughter" He said with hyperness in his voice "um I’m kind of lost, and I need direction's to get to the Dorm." I told him. "Oh MY POOR DAUGHTER!" he yelled again, "Do you want me to come pick you up?!" he asked panic in his voice "NO! No, no it's ok, I just need the directions." I said.

After I got the direction I was just about to hang up when Neil did the most stupid thing ever. "BYE OPPA!" he screamed into the phone, he laughed then ducked away before I could hit him.

 "ASH WHO WAS, THAT, WAS THAT A MALE'S VOICE?!" I heard ryewook's voice yell, then I heard rumbling of the phone "Stay away from boy's until we talk to the principal about your Uniform!" I heard Swion say threw the phone, "Don't talk to them at all!" sungmin's voice say threw the phone. "Give me MY phone back! WHO WAS THAT!?" Ryewook yelled through the phone.  "It was no one, um I got to go" I quickly said and hung up.

 I took a deep breath then looked at Neil. He gave me a cheeky smile, "Why did you do that are you TRYING to get me into trouble?!" I yelled at him, he looked down then looked back up at me with puppy eyes.

 "Oh no. no, no, no, no! Don’t give me those eye's" I said, but he did "I’m sorry Noona, Please forgive me." He said with a pout, I looked at him for a second trying to fight his overrated cuteness, and he won.

 "Oh, it's ok" I said "YEAH NOONA FORGIVES ME" he said as he picked me up and spun me around. "ok, ok, get off, were going in that direction" I said ''ok noona your in charge!" he said with a smile. I just rolled my eyes.

 

 

"Well here we are" I said as we reached the building "Noona,” he gasped “I live two blocks down, maybe we could walk together to school in the morning sometimes" he said with a cheery voice, "um, I don't know" I said. I really didn't think that it would be ok, I could almost hear Ryewook, sungmin, Shindog, Swion, and maybe some of the other oppa's telling me about how guy's my age are hormones dog's and I should stay away from them because of my uniform maybe until swion talks to the principle about my uniform, but then again, they might not want me to talk to them anyways.

 "But Noooooooonnnna, do you not like me no more?" Neil said as he started to pout, UGH he is killing me with his pouting. "Well because my oppa's drive me to school and...." he looked at me with the most heart breaking expression "....and I think I could try to get away from them some times" I said, I don't know how but I can try.

 "aww thank you Noona, see Nonna does love me!!" he said as he once again swung me around "See you tomorrow morning Noona, and also tomorrow is free dress, can't wait to see what you wear!" he said as he dashes of to the opposite street were he said his home was.

 " HEY didn't you say your house was in that direction" I yelled towards him "Yup but I have to take care of some business with Kyo Kyo, Ji ji, and Neko, BYE Noona!" he said after he hit the corner. What the hell, what kind of business? Oh well. As I walked through the door I jumped back "WERE YOU WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled at Mr. Smiley and his band of Idiots.

 "of course we were, but we should edit the part out when the boy said those last words, just leave it were she said she will try to walk with him then well pick it up from there kay" Mr. Smiley said to the camera man, “UUUMMM excuse me but, are you airing the show now,? Because I want some say in this since your USING my life" I said as I folded my arms Mr. Smiley did what he does best, smiled at me.

 “Were not airing it now, not yet anyways will probably air it after the fact when it's all over, so no fan girl's will try to get on the set are follow us as were filming, will at least not that many." he said, I just looked at him "we’ll have fun, and if you excuses me I’m going to go do the crap load of Homework I got on my first day of school, eat and then sleep." I said as I pushed through the Crew and took the elevator.

 

"WERE BACK!" I jumped a few good spaces back as the door swung open and both Sungmin and Ryewook ran into the dorm "AHHHH!, ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled holding my hand over my chest. "No...."Ryewook said, sungmin just blinked "What are you still doing up on a school night it's 11:30." Swion said as he took of his coat and hung it up, "well, um you see I got home around 3:50 then I had a lot of homework to do, so I had to finish that, I finished around 6:30, then I forgot that I needed to eat so I ate the food that Hang oppa Made for me, thank you buy the way. I finished eating around 6:39 then I cleaned up my mess, but then I kind of got carried away and started to clean up around the dorm then I forgot about the time and know you guys are here" I said rabbling.

 Everyone was just looking at me "W-What" I asked a little bit nervous."Who just members time like that?" Hecchul said arrogantly. "Um...I DO" I said back he just glared at me.

 "Ok you to don't start right now everyone's tired and it's time to go to bed, especially you Ms. High scholar" Leeteuk said as he started to push people to their room's. I let out a sigh and quickly got my Pajamas and ran to the bathroom.

 "HEY! I WAS GOING TO GO IN THERE FIRST!" Kyuhyun yelled as he banged on the door. I stiffed a giggle, "to slow, sorry, I won't take too long" I said, I heard him grumble something then walk away before ryewook could say something to him.

 

After I got out of the shower and put my Pajamas on i tied my hair up then looked in the mirror. Let’s just say I was not to please of what I saw.




 

 "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I yelled as I walked out of the bathroom and stormed into the living room where everybody was at, in which they were all watching TV, pff what happen to them going to sleep. "Watch that mouth young lady." Swion said as he gave me another stern look, "AWWWW doesn't she look so Adorable Kyuhyun!" Sunmin said as he hugged me and made me turn around. "Adorable? I fell like somebody dipped me in pink paint and poured sprinkles on me!" I said this made Sungmin pout "You don't like pink?" he said with sadness. "I never said that it's just that I like if somebody tells me before they go and change my WHOLE outfit!" I said.

 "But you do look so adorable in it" Kangin said, Leeteuk nodded in agreement, hecchul just rolled his eyes, and looked back towards the TV. "Aww I must go find a camera" Ryewook said as he got up and made a dash out of the dorm to his dorm. "Yeah Min Mi you look like an Easter Bunny, you just need ear's" Kyuhyun said in a sly snaky voice, I glared at him "That's a cute nick name, Easter bunny" Eunhyuk said I gawked at him "HU...." my eyes got big.

 “And it sounds Pink!" Sungmin said. oh for the love of Christ, "oh Easter bunny" Hecchul said in a taunting  voice, I was really mad so I just marched to my room and closed the door, "stupid Kyuhyun giving me stupid Nicknames, I’ll get him back" I said under my breath as I got into bed and closed my eyes