STRAIGHT (Chaptered fic)

ALL VIXX FANFIC READERS ALERT!!!
So This Chapter Is Specifically For Straight Chaptered Fics!
 
 
 
NOMINATE FICS THAT HAVE TOUCHED YOUR SOUL AND WENT UP TO YOUR HEARSTRINGS AND WHIPPED UP A ROCK AND ROLL CONCERT!
 
 
 
FICS THAT MAKE YOU GO CRAZY AND MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL/KISS THE AUTHOR!
 
 
 
PLEASE SEPERATE IT INTO R RATED AND NORMAL NON-Rated FICS, LIST 5 FOR EACH TYPE SEPARATELY! 
 
 
 
THIS IS TO MAKE IT MORE SYSTEMATIC, THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL THE OTHER CATEGORIES, THERE WILL BE SEPARATE NOMINEES FOR R rated and NON rated fics ;)
 
 
 
EXAMPLE:
 
RATED/NON-RATED
*after that list 5 fics of your choice*
FIC NAME: (Link if possible)
 
AUTHOR:
 
REASON WHY YOU LIKE THIS PARTICULAR PIECE OF WORK: *Optional* (Because we will review all the fics nominated by ourselves later on anyway)
 
 
 
P.S. 
 
Always include your rating for the story!!! We need to know if that story is rated very highly among all the other readers too ;)
 
After we stream down the nominees, the fic with most suggestions and highest rating number among readers will be chosen! 3 FICS WILL BE CHOSEN IN THE END FOR EACH CATEGORY AND TYPE!
 
Please comment below at the specific chapter's for each category you choose to nominate the fics for! It's because it will be easer for us to understand ;)
 
 
 
 
 
ADDITIONAL INFO
 
 
 
The fics will later be reviewed OFFICIALLY by our BOARD MEMBERS and be prompted at the end of this!!! 
 
 
 
This "FIC" will be the ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR VIXX FANFICS FOR NEW AND OLD STARLIGHTS ;););)
 
 
 
SO PLEASE HELP US MAKE TO THIS PROJECT A SUCCESS!!!
 
 
 
WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR INQUIRIES SO PLS DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK!
 
 
 
I WILL BE THE OFFICIAL ADMIN BUT I HAVE 5 OTHER ACTUAL WRITERS HELPING ME DECIDE!
 
 
 
THEY ARE WRITERS FROM WATTPAD SO THEIR VIEWS WILL BE VERY OPEN AND UNBIASED ;)
 
BUT IF YOU WANT TO APPLY TO BE AN ADDITIONAL ADMIN PLS COMMENT BELOW! And we'll see ;)