Goodbye Doens't Last Long

Goodbye Doesn't Last Long

 



 

The cafeteria was quiet and then it filled with the sound of chatters as the student gradually crowded the space. A group of student found themselves sat comfortably on their usual spot. Like the others, they talked about random things; the class, the over-piling work, their relationship while stuffing their mouth with foods and drink.

But something was wrong with the picture- as one of them, Shiro, rested her chin on the table. Staring at the chicken and cheese sandwich in front of her, not interesting on devouring it albeit her stomach growling for it.

"Hey Shiro, what are you going to wear for your graduation?" asked Minjung, her close friend. She was blank. Her mind was as blank as white canvas. She didn't even noticed her friend query.

"What?!" she blurted as she got back to herself after Sunhee elbowed her. "Are you on cloud nine with Sehun or in hell thinking on what to wear on your graduation?" asked Chanyeol with his huge grin etched on his face.

She let out a sigh, a deep one, and stood up with her things in her embrace. "I'll be somewhere. See you guys later," with her monotonous voice she left the group. Minjung glared at Chanyeol, "Nice one Yeol."

"What?" he shrugged coolly.

 

 

 

She dropped her things on the ground followed by herself. Sitting on the green grass, she inhaled the freshness of the newly cut grass. Slowly a smile adorning her face- with her eyes shut, savouring the moment. The flower garden in the campus was one of her favourite place to relax her mind. The garden planted with the daisies and lilies never failed to make her felt so much in ease.

She took her sketch book and her hand maneuvered the sheet from blank to a masterpiece. "I'm going to leave you. So, I think it's not a bad idea to draw you as a photographic memory," she smiled and started to draw the view of the garden. Erasing the errors, she blew the dusts off of the sketch book. Nodding to the result, she put it on the side then she laid on the grass.

She frowned as she felt a shadow hovering her face, not the bright light of the sun. She slid her eyes opened and Sehun's face greeted her sight. "Hi," said Sehun with the smile and crescent eyes. She was utterly surprised, she sat up and accidentally knocked their foreheads.

An 'ouch' got out from both parties as their hands their foreheads to soothe the mere pain. Sehun managed himself sat next to her and she mumbled out an apology.

"How do you find me here?" she asked. "I always know where you are," he said blatantly. Sehun was sitting with his legs stretched out and both hands propped on the back. He faced the nice blue sky with closed eyes. It was nice sight, no beautiful, nope, mesmerizing. Yes, a mesmerizing sight for her. She silently thanked God for having a god sent boyfriend.

She giggled as the memory of their first meet flashed in her mind. Sehun was struggling to find his way out from the fine arts department. With the anxious look covered his face, he really looked like a lost puppy. Bumped into Shiro in the hallway, he thought that he just found a silver lining in the dark sky.

Noticed 'Shiro Tsukimori' scribbled on the top part of her book that secured in her chest, he again, struggled to speak in English. Shiro Tsukimori; her, was one of the foreign student from Japan that further her study in the university. Sehun's eyebrows knitted together as he trying to say something coherent in English. "I...err... I'm lost," he stammered in English. Nailed it!  He let out a small cheer, mentally.

The girl chuckled to his actions. "I can help you out," she said in fluent Korean. Her tongue was fluent in Korean, Japanese and also English. Thanks to her mix blooded family. Her dad was Japanese while her mom was Korean.

The boy scratched his nape sheepishly, "Yes, please."

Sehun found Shiro caught in her world, grinning and chuckling to herself. Sehun planted a soft peck on her cheek and that just caught her off guard. Her cheeks painted with light red due to the touch.

"You did it again," he said and pulled her closer, escaping the space between them. Still flushed, she rested her head on his broad shoulder, trying to run away from his eyes.

 

 

 

Everybody was euphoric, the flash light from the cameras flashed from every corner, capturing as much of nice moments to be kept. The faces plastered with smile. It was their graduation day. They finally made it after the hectic class schedule, bundle of works and high-pitched of nags and lectures. They would leave this campus and they, of course, were happy about it.

Only for them, not for Shiro. After this moment, she had to catch her flight for home. She thought that she could have 2 or 3 days more in Korea or at least until the next morning. But there was nothing that she could do except to oblige her parents orders. She flashed a small smile whenever she bumped into her friends and acquaintances. It was not a fake one but just  an emotionless smile. Not to let them know her sorrow.

She met him. For the last time. Maybe. Exchanging congratulations to each other and then silence took over. Even in a crowd, they could feel the silence occupied the space between them. Sehun looked straight into her dark orbs that showing mixed feelings that he couldn't describe. She wanted to say goodbye but it was not as easy as she thought.

She kissed him. The one that both of them longing for. It tasted pure and complete sincere. It was a sign of a goodbye from her. After they broke the kiss, she gave a peck on his lips and vanished away from his sight.

Goodbye Sehun.

 

 

 

2 months passed wonderfully, heck, it was miserable to be precise. She thought everything would be okay, but it happened opposite. The first two weeks were nothing but horrible. She always found herself crying in her rooms. Afterward, she managed it a bit and started to do her thing; drawing.

Graduated in the fine arts major, she drew Sehun to soothe herself, at least. A day a protret of Sehun was made. For total she already had 45 and an idea came to her mind. An exhibition would be great to show her love towards arts anfd definitely her one and only Oh Sehun.

It went great. She received a numerous amount of visitors on her exhition. Thanks to her parents for bragging about their wonderful daughter to the whole Osaka. Her eardrums hit with endless praises from the visitors and she was glad that people appreciated her works.

Someone had caught her attention. She approached the lanky, blonde guy. He seemed familiar but she couldn't recognise him as his face covered with the shades he put on.

She let out a hello with a wavering tone. He responded with a simple "Hi" and smiled delicately to her. She gasped as he was not a Japanese and she knew the owner of the voice. She knew it too well.

He took off the shades, "It's been awhile."

Her eyes bulged to the sight, surprised to see his presence after quite a long period. "S-Sehun."

He didn't spared any second, he engulfed her in his embrace. The hug was the longest they had been.  Sehun was deadly missing her after she gone for a good 2 months. He planted a soft kiss on the top of her head. He then broke the hug and stared her with a pout.

Her brows furrowed in confusion and slight curious mixed anxious. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" he imitated. "You left without a word, just a kiss, it's not that I hate it, I like it to be honest, but not the part that you left me. Now you're asking me what's wrong?" he whined and gained some attentions from the other visitors. Shiro then dragged him outside for some privacy.

"It's not my intention on the first place. My parents asked me to go back right after the ceremony. I couldn't do anything but to obey. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings," her eyes sparkled. The tears threated to fall, luckily, she managed to hold it.

"Yes, I'm hurt," he scoffed and let her faced his back. She giggled. This childish side of him never faded since the last time he made it like 3 months ago. "Aww, I'm sorry that I hurt your Sehunnie's feelings," she hugged him from the back. "How can I help to heal the pain?"

Sehun turned to face her with a wide smile. "Come back to Korea with me ," his eyes softly looked into her in the eyes, full with hopes. "But I can't. I have no reason to be back," she said, her voice laced with sadness.

Sehun's smile became brighter and his hand slid something metal into the slender finger of hers. "Now you have one. My dear Shiro Tsukimori, you are now my lovely fiancée. Can we get out from here ? It's weird to see my face every each corner. It's creepy."

 

 

 



wrote: 24th October 2013

posted: 22nd November 2013

 

hi there! i hope you enjoyed it!

it was for my friend. idk, we were like making revenge with writing a fanfic to the others. i got a bad one. one of my friend got a bad one too.

i wrote a good one, dont i? am i a good friend?? *cough* haha!

oh yeah, if there any Kris's fans, by any chance, care to read my Kris's fic:

 

snowfalls

remorse

 

okay, till next time! i have a freaking public exams to ace! hehe

bye guys!! ^^