Meeting each other

The Melody of Us

Kim JongHyun, a handsome, intelligent, working young man.

He had a boring job. He just worked in a boring instrument store.

every day, it's the same. Every day....

 

Customers would just barge in and do stuff.. they'd touch what they're not supposed to, they'd ask a hundred question and not even buy anything. it's frustrating. Very frustating work. But it was very boring as well..

 

The only thing that helped him going was playing his guitar secretly when no one was around. And the payment, of course..

But now, people are coming in and out non-stop in groups. Some even came just to flirt! With HIM.

This is his routine.

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to srangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

wake up, talk to strangers, lock the store, sleep.

 

His life was just, boring.. And plain..

 

Not like his besfriend, YongHwa. He always goes busking after his part time job. Plus his parents are rich already.. He's just being independant and dilligent. He's hardly a noob snob. He's a great guy, with a great life.. Speaking of busking, he usually does this with a girl. They even made a song together..

 

*Flashback*

"Yah, JongHyun-ah, where are you?" YongHwa called out. "In my ROOM! " JongHyun said.

He climbed up the stairs and greeted JongHyun. "Remember my promise to show you that new song me ad a friend made?" he grinned. "Yea.." JongHyun answerd. "Here" he shoved the guitar scores to his friend. " Play this and I'll sing!, kay?" JongHyun looked tentively at the music sheets. "Sure"

*end of flashback*



JongHyun chuckled a little. He looked around. The store seemed to be empty.. 'Must be a slow day..'

He got his guitar out and sat on the table. He started strumming the song. Just then, a girl entered and went to the keyboard section. It was quite far away. maybe that's why he didn't realize. 

She tilted her head. That song sounded familiar. She just shook her head and shrugged looking for the perfect keyboard.

"neowah na chinguranuen mari eosae-khae yeoniniran mari eou-llyeo o~ nan cheo-eumeuro nae mam kobaekhal-ke" he started. The girl was startled to the point where she almost jumped and shrieked. She looked at the SURPRISINGLY handsome youngman suspiciously.

"nanjeo haneulye byeoldo ttajul-ke ni-da wonhandamyeon mwodeunji o~ nan haejul suga isseo" he continued. The girl started to dance slightly at the rythm. She then found the perfect YAMAHA keyboard. She wanted to test it out.

 

" Oh I love you love you love you, you love me, love me, love me." They looked at eachother and smiled. They then finished the song, the girl slightly dancing, JongHyun slightly swaying. They made a perfect team and their voices sounded beautiful together. Such harmony.

After the song was over, the girl asked to buy the keyboard. He went over there and gave a sweet, sweet smile. She blushed slightly as he gentlemanly offered his services of carrying the keyboard. She of course, obliged.

As the reached the counter, JongHyun sat down, his finger busy dancing on the computer's keyboard. "Say, how did you know that song?" JongHyun asked, not looking up. "Babo?"  she asked. "Did you call me babo?" JongHyun looked up, looked a little unnessecarily hurt and, well, cute. She blushed and said "NO! No! It's was the song's name.. "  "Oh.." he replied. " Thought that's my line.. How did you know that song?" She asked, tilted her head to the side, slightly pouting "My friend composed that with his friend.. " he said, still looking for the price of th keyboard.  "Hmm?" on of her eyebrows raised as she placed her hand on her waist and tilted her head. "YongHwa- ssi, is it?" she asked. "Oh, so YOU'RE the friend he made that song with, huh?" he asked. "YUP! " she answered gleefully. " I knew it! YongHwa-ssi said that a friend of his worked here.. Could help me choose a keyboard he said.. You must be JongHyun-ssi, right?" the girl said an she gave him the amount of money showed on the screen. He grabbed he wrist instead. " I didn't catch your name.." He said. She looked down at her wrist, then his face. ".. Juniel." she said. "Oh.." he simply answered as he slid his hand to the money and put it i the register.

They started talking, and laughing, and started knowing eachother even more. They even wrote a song together. The called it "Illa Illa"..

Then came the time when Juniel had to go. She carried her keyboard ouside, clearly no easily. It was pretty heavy. "Need any help?" JonHyun offered. "No thanks!" Juniel said a she exited the store. Then, it felt loney again.. And boring.. back to usually.. JongHyun was a little sad. "Oh, JongHyun-ssi!" Juniel peeked from the store's door. "Check you pocket! " she said as she winked and went outside again. He was a bit surpried bt what he found in his pocket made him even more surprised. The little pink not said

 

      ****************                              
    here's my number! Call me sometime! 

  - Juniel.                                                    

 

 

S now, let's just say his life got a LOT more interesting.


   A/N: OKAY! :3 done... I was done earlier but my lappy died when I was down to like, half a paragraph left..erkh.. But I just wanted to do this cute suggestion but asianhiphopdancer , please check out her stories, she's awesome! And wish her health back! ^^ Thank you again for giving this sugestion! I wanted it to be cute and kinda humorous. And I love the songs and characters! x3 Eventhought the song "Ila Illa" is aduet between juniel and LEE JongHyun, I just wanted to kinda do it! :3 But if you guys think like, Lee JongHyun would be better because of the duets, and CNBLUE relations such as YongHwa.. But, hmm. :/

 

i'm also thinking of doing a sequel.. Should I, or should I not? :/ :)

 

Thank to all who veiw, subscribe, comment, upvote and such!

-N.E.D.