Snow White

Snow White

Helloooo.. sorry for late update...

first i want to warn you guys "ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE" and want to thank @Rednochan unnie for beta-eng the story^^

===============

Again, I have to see you laid your body on that white bed with your eyes closed tight.

Really broke my heart. You have made me look like a stupid boyfriend who couldn’t protect you. I made you hurt again. Although I have warned you for the nth time to stop hurting yourself by coming to me.

You knew for good that my father’s bodyguard who have short temper would kick your off my house. Are you tried to kill yourself?

"ye baby… wake up please… please forgive my family.. now, they regret for what they have done to you… they really regret it…”

Hiks

Again. My tears made its way down.

“see.. the happy cho kyuhyun who always smile in front of you can only cry.. this is too long.. 2 months you have closed your eyes, it hurt me… open your eyes… open your sparkling eyes…”

The more I talked about my hurtful feeling.. the more I cried and fell to the sadness hole in my heart. I would kneel down in front of you and asked for your forgiveness, because I let you hurt in front of me and I couldn’t help you.

“I am sorry baby. Forgive me…”

Before, I was so weak to my parent. When they asked me to stay away from you I did that only to prove my respect for them. And without I realized, I have hurt you.. deep. Really deep.

Every time we met I always ignore you. Pretending that I didn’t know you. But when you tried to meet me in my house-that look like a prison for me- you get kicked, cursed and slapped.

But then, you kept on trying to meet me.

“wake up.. this time I won’t ignore you anymore.. really… trust me…”

I want to kiss your pale lips now.. really. Can I ? None will forbid me right? I am sorry baby, I promise just this time. Stole a kiss from kim yesung.

Chu~

“I forgive you kyunnie~”

=============

sorry... short right¿¿ hehehehe please do comment :)