Too Late, Bbiri Bberi

Continuum Polices F-ve Dolls

Have you guys ever wondered how universe actually exist?

There are too many theories to begin with, and each multiverse has their own perspective definition of things like dimensions and universes.

One of them has a rather interesting theory that has been proven correct to say the least.

For the multiverse, each universe and dimension exists without any string on each other, meaning none of them are parallel to each other. Each of them can only be accessible by wormholes specially created in order to travel between each of them.

The travel between each continuum of universe is rendered not important as each of the citizens should not care for people of other world to avoid conflict. And yet there are still people who travel with evil intentions.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In one planet with the shape of two metal pyramids mashed up together on their bases, one of their futuristic buildings has a distress call.

“There’s a robbery at the Alina Facility in Soul Region. There are at least four armed robbers and hostages. The polices are surrounding the area and the negotiating are happening right now. The robbers keep on mentioning the phrase ‘not from this world’,” a girl in front of a computer speaks up, looking in front of her as she types in something.

A woman appears beside her, “Is there any more detail? Possible escape route? Possible forms of transportation?”

She types some more again before stating, “The only possible escape route is by making a hole under the building to get to the sewer. There is a suspicious looking van parked 5 kilometers away from the building, with a manhole connected to the sewer nearby.”

A man than appears beside her, “Lieutenant Lee, would you bring your elite squad to the scene?”

The woman salutes him, “Captain Ryu, how about sending T-ara Squad into the scene. They are more than capable to handle such situations.”

“Sorry, but the team is currently in Cross World, having a mission of their own. Your team is the only one available for now.”

“But I am not sure if my team is still up for such task.”

“Your team could handle a bunch of robbers, right?”

“True, sir, but the man keeps saying vague subjects that might need the attention of the better team like T-ara or 2NE1. We are still a group of girls learning to catch the station-level threats, not the planetary-level threats yet.”

“Then you all should hurry up before it is too late. If they do escape, then we can ask for other’s helps. Your team won’t be receiving any penalty for this.”

“Thank you, sir!” she salutes at him as he smiles, “It is nothing. It’s about time we have more than just three higher-up teams.”

The woman turns around as she walks out of the room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Minutes later, she enters a place filled with weapons as three women are already complete with their battle appropriate attires.

Each of them is wearing a grey kevlar with a helmet identical to the SWAT’s masks. They also have golden bracelet on their right hands.

The woman looks at those people in the room as she asks, “Where is Hyoyoung?”

“She’s already out hours ago.”

“Then tell her the location and to be prepared. Let’s move!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the midst of the busy town, a young woman is seen walking around the place with plastic bags on her right hand.

As she takes a quick turn, she sees a gathering as she walks into the crowd.

In front of the building surrounded by yellow lines, tons of black and white cars with annoying red lights with siren on top of them are covering the front, with a lot of people in black on the area.

A man in suit walks into a truck as he goes toward a microphone, “Mr. Sheep, this is Inspector Shin Jongkook and I would like to negotiate with you. Just tell me your price and let the hostage go, okay?”

A rough voice is then heard, “Price? The only price I would go for is for us to get out of this world. How are you going to do that, huh?”

The officers are dumbfounded as the inspector speaks again, “Could you please give me more detail on that?”

“Mere human could never understand what we, Muerte Syndicate are aiming for.”

They are confused even more.

“Sir, are you speaking about different colonies?”

The negotiation keeps on going and going.

The girl slowly walks away from there and moves toward a different direction.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside the building, a lot of people are sitting down on the floor, with some people are seen with guns in their arms.

“Just like what I said before, none of you human could ever understand what we wants,” a man in the middle of the hall is holding a phone.

On the mezzanine floor upstairs, the woman earlier slowly walks toward the edge, looking at them silently.

She takes out a golden bracelet as she whispers, “Arancia to Blu, Arancia to Blu, do you copy?”

“Okay, where have you been? And why are you whispering?”

“I’m in the facility that was attacked by a group of terrorists.”

“What are you doing there? Stand back, we are coming that way!”

“They called themselves Muerte Syndicate. Have any clue about them?”

“No, but the information have been given to the HQ. For now we should save the hostage and avoid any casualties. Be careful, they already have an escape plan using the sewers.”

“Sewers, right. Make sure you hurry up. I don’t think I can wait from here. Over and out.”

She carefully takes a look at them all, moving away from the edge to avoid detection.

The man points his gun toward one of the hostages, “I assure you, none of you are able to satisfy our demands. The only you could do for now is wait till we get out of here. And don’t even think about storming this place with elite soldiers. We have already prepared bombs around the place and will switch off if anyone of us flip the switch.”

The woman grits her teeth. This situation is far more dangerous than she thought. For now she should back down and search for the bombs as quiet as possible.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Four women are seen walking through a huge sewer as one of them speaks up suddenly, “Sir, why did we use the sewer? Can’t we just storm from the front?”

“Lieutenant Seo, we could not afford to endanger the hostages in this situation. For now we should covertly moves into the perimeter without alerting them.

But then their tracks stop, looking at a group of people with guns looking at them.

The one in cyan sighs, “So much for the covert movement.”

Guns blazing.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyoyoung just cut a wire on a squared object as she sighs, “Well, that’s three bombs. I swear, this thing is pretty open around here. I wonder if there’s another one.”

But then she heard a weird sound. Her ears hurt hearing a sound of something grinding. The sound is as painful as the sound when a chalk is grind on any blackboard-ish surface; or maybe even worse.

Whatever it is, she really has no time to check out such inviting noise. She should check the place out for more bombs.

But then two generic henchmen appear walking near the place, forcing her to hide at the corner.

“Hey, why did boss only use set up three bombs in here if this is such a huge operation?”

“From what I heard, the higher-ups did not consider this operation to be close to success.”

Fine, let’s just check out that mysterious noise.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

CLICK!

F-ve Dolls take a look at the aftermath of the small fight happened earlier in the sewer. Everyone except the four is now facing the ground with their face.

The blue one raises her bracelet once more, “Blu to Arancia, Blu to Arancia, do you read me?”

“I have something to investigate. Why not all of you save those hostages ASAP? I have all of the bombs set up around the perimeter diffused.”

The team is left dumbfounded.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a huge hall, Hyoyoung sneakily walks near boxes and desks, walking past the non-attentive soldiers.

As she walks into the place, she can hear a voice deep inside, “This is unforgivable! You cannot take anything from this facility, especially this one!”

“Who are you to decide what for us to take? We are part of the Muerte Syndicate, we do not care other people’s demand.”

Hyoyoung sees a group of people with some of them wear like the terrorists at the front while some wears white lab coats.

“But this thing is dangerous! One wrong move and it will cause a huge rift that will endanger all of the existence in this world!”

“That is exactly what Muerte wants as our objective!”

“You’re insane!”

Hyoyoung stands up, pointing her handgun toward the terrorists, “He’s right. You are crazy. Now drop the weapon and turn yourself in.”

One of them takes a look at her, “Are you one of the Galaxy Polices?”

“I am one of the Planetary Polices.”

“How insulting. We Muerte are worse than what a simple Galaxy Police could handle. And yet they send the smaller one to apprehend us all.”

“That is none of your business. Hands in the air and kneel.”

“Not gonna happen.”

In a matter of minutes, all of them shatter, leaving horrific looking appearances behind.

The woman startles a bit, “What are you guys?”

“Muerte Syndicate is more than just a human. We are the one who will destroy and create the world in our favor. People should just call us gods!”

“You are no gods. You are monsters.”

Hyoyoung flicks something on her bracelet as an orange suit appears around her. She then takes out a baton and charges forward as a fight ensue.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at the front, Sheep is still negotiating with the authority.

“For the last time, what is your demand?”

As the Sheep is about to speak, he suddenly falls face first onto the ground. All other terrorists fall onto the ground.

The four girls arrive into the scene as the one in red points toward the hostages, “Run, now!”

The one in blue picks up the phone left on the counter as she speaks through the phone, “This is Planetary Polices F-ve Dolls. We have managed to apprehend the criminals.”

But then an explosion occurs, pushing everything there out of the exploding building.

The blue one turns toward the direction of the explosion and sees the terrorists are into a huge black hole. She then sees three more people are getting into the hole, if not thanks to cranes nearby.

Hyoyoung is holding her life onto the crane while grabbing one of the scientists on his right hand. The terrorist is holding onto another crane.

As they keep on struggling to survive, Hyoyoung somehow ended up looking directly into the black hole. Her eyes widen in horror, almost tearing up. She has seen something she should never try to even glance at.

A black clawed hand slowly appears out of the hole, slowly moving toward the two.

The terrorist fail to hold the crane and accidentally lets himself entering the hole with a scream is heard.

Hyoyoung keeps on holding onto the crane, but her grip on the scientist is loosening itself.

She then hears an eerie voice whispering from her head, “O mighty outsiders, let loose all your strength and submit into the darkness of humanity. Then shall you see what of your fate.”

A roar is heard, as she throws the scientist with what her strength left away from the hole and loses her hold on the crane, letting herself swallowed into the hole as she heard a loud roar.

The hand and the hole itself disappear from the sight.

The one in the blue quickly runs toward the scene, looking around the place, “Lieutenant Ryu! Lieutenant Ryu! Answer me!”

No respond is heard.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A girl on a wheelchair stares blankly toward the sky outside of a building. Her face shows no expression.

A nurse appears behind her, grabbing the handler, “Ms Hwayoung, it is time to have a lunch.”

She then brings the girl away from the place and into the building.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F-ve Dolls enter the base along with the scientist as they move toward the center.

The captain walks toward the scientist, “Hi, I am Captain Ryu Kyu, the captain of this planet’s section. Would you kindly tell us what has happened earlier in the facility? It seems the terrorists are interested with one of your researches.”

The scientist nods, “I am Kang Noori, the lead researcher on time/space continuum. We are experimenting on the possibilities of having a way to travel beyond the galaxies. Our researches lead to a creating of a continuum device that is able to rip the hole of the continuum, letting us to either time travel or move far beyond the galaxies that normally reachable only by travelling for almost hundreds of years by carriers. But then we discovered a possibility of alternate universes and doing a research on it. So far there is only one universe we are able to get to thanks to the device, but we have interpret that we are able to go to a different universe by creating a bridge from that universe and use the device to search for a new one from there.”

“The terrorists are demanding for the device but it is still in a prototype state, so any further stress would destroy it. The explosion earlier was created because one of them accidentally attacked the device.”

Lieutenant Lee steps forward, “Is there any way for us to retrieve our friend back? She is the one who saved you back there.”

The scientist takes out a small chip out of his pocket, “I managed to retrieve this part of the device after the explosion. She is supposedly sent to that one universe we have found so if I able to put this onto any advanced devices, far more advanced than the one in my facility, I may be able to create a stable bridge toward the universe.”

The one in yellow moves near the captain, “Sir, what about our bracelets?”

The captain nods, “Our bracelets were created by a substance still unknown to others, and they are far advance than any technologies in this world. I will lend you one of our unused Police Devices for you to experiment on.”

One of the staff on the base suddenly speaks up, “Sir, we have managed to identify the terrorist that was caught along with Lieutenant Ryu back at the black hole. He is a Level-X criminal only known as Bbiri Bberi.”

The one in cyan startles, “Hyoyoung is stuck with a Level-X criminal? She is in trouble!”

Lieutenant Lee turns toward the scientist, “Kang Noori, we hope you are able to finish your device so that we are able to save our friend ASAP.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyoyoung wakes up, looking around the place. Her head felt so heavy right now.

As her eyes try to process her current surrounding, she struggles herself on standing up, which proves how hard it is for her to do such.

She finally realizes that she is in the middle of a busy city, but this place is far too strange for her. Where is she exactly? Did she got into a different kind of planet?

“Hyoyoung? What are you doing here?”

Her head turns toward the direction of the male voice, looking at a man with a familiar face, “Captain?”

“Captain? Why did you call me that?”

The man takes out a phone, looking at the screen. The screen shows a radar with a huge ripple at the middle, “This place is where the signal came from, but this isn’t even Kingdom-based signal.”

He turns toward the girl, “Say, what’s your name? Place? Year?”

“I’m 2nd Lieutenant Ryu Hyoyoung from Soul Region of Moebius World in the year of 390 Complex Colonization,” she just answers him without any questions.

The man taps into his phone, “Hyoyoung, Moebius World, Complex Colonization? Ah, I got it. You are from Bridge-GM.”

“Bridge-GM?”

“It’s a term used for your own home universe. It is safe to say that you have ventured to a different universe; our universe. This is Bridge-KRWN.”

“Different universe?”

“Well, you aren’t supposed to be here anyway. How did you get in here? Remember anything before?”

Hyoyoung tries to remember the event that happened before she slept, “I got into a huge black sphere.”

“That’s a black hole. Sounds like you have got yourself into a wormhole. Unless you have a mean to travel back, you might as well stick in here till you found one.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Me neither. But at least that’s what I was told. Ah, how rude of me. My name is Park Kyu.”

He has a different surname. Her captain’s name is Ryu Kyu. Guess it is fair to say that she truly is in a different world.

Kyu mutters, “Well, I really gotta go. I have friends to save. You can tag along if you want to.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a warehouse, a man is seen sitting beside a huge computer, looking at them. A lot of people wearing punk-style armor walking around the place.

The man grits his teeth in anger, “How could those scum able to break free from my hold? They should have submitted to their nightmares! All other people have succumbed themselves into their nightmares, so why can’t those es do the same thing?”

“Maybe it’s because you are lacking of something?”

He turns around to see the terrorists from earlier walking straight toward them. All other punk-style grunts quickly take out their blades, pointing toward them. He shouts at them, “Who the hell are you guys? What are you all doing here?”

“You must be Dark Mare, right? It seems you are quite famous back at that world you came from.”

“Answer me!”

He chuckles, “Me? I am Bbiri Bberi, and I would love to offer you some assistance.”

“Assistance? On what? My work is complete!”

“Or is it? Don’t you see what are you lacking on right now?”

“What is it?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyoyoung and Kyu are walking together toward somewhere else as he speaks to her, “There is this thing you should know before anything; this world and yours have the exact same face for some. You might see familiar faces, but if they are not from your world, then they aren’t who you think they are.”

They finally reach a house, as Kyu mutters, “Why don’t you stick here for a while. I have to speak toward the owner of this home.”

He then presses the doorbell.

An appearance of a woman startles her. Her face looks exactly like her sister…

The girl, Hwayoung startled by his appearance, “P-Park Kyu?”

“Hi, how are you today?”

“F-fine…”

“And how is she?”

Hwayoung looks at her back before turning toward him, “She’s fine. Who is she anyway?”

“Remember what I told you about the Other World?”

“That it is a world parallel to this world? It was an interesting subject!”

Hyoyoung just stands behind him, hearing everything. She might learn something about this world.

“She is the living proof of that. Both this world and the Other World have similarities of having people with same faces. She is your sister’s counterpart.”

“That means it is true that you and Jiyeon were missing for years then?”

“Yes.”

“Is there me in the Other World?” her face glimmers with hope.

But Kyu looks sad, “Used to…”

“Used to?”

“I told you that the Other World is having a constant war for powers so everyone there is most likely tangle along with them. I met the other you and her in a refugee camp and we became friends for a very long time, to the point of growing up together. But then when Jiyeon become the ruler of the Other World, her army attacked the camp, with only me and Hyoyoung survive. She could not forgive her ever since that day. It seems she still holds the same grudge till now.”

“I see…I am so sorry…”

“You are not at fault here. It is true that it is Jiyeon’s fault for hungry with power and it is ture that I am working with her right now, but it is all because she is trying to correct what’s wrong. She also lost her sisters during the war so she understands what it feels like losing someone you love dearly.”

Another shock for her. There is this girl who looks exactly like her appears on the door, looking all bandaged. Guess her name also shares some similarity.

K-Hyoyoung walks out of the door. She has been listened to everything and she could not take it anymore, “Let me help you.”

“I was about to ask you about Dark Mare’s true location. The location you were guarding is a set up and now all the queens are sleeping, trap in their own mind. Even Jiyeon is now trapped. But I did not know that you will help her.”

“I’m only helping because of you. You are still my dear brother who is still lost.”

“Will you still keep the grudge?”

“Only I am allowed to kill her.”

“Good enough for me,” he smiles, knowing the true meaning of the words.

K-Hyoyoung sees another her behind Kyu as she mutters, “Who is she? Why is she has my face?”

Kyu turns toward Hyoyoung, signaling her to speak.

She salutes toward them, “2nd Lieutenant Ryu Hyoyoung from Bridge-GM. Park Kyu told me I came from a different world.”

The two other women turn toward Kyu, as he just shrugs, “It will be too complicated if I ever explain.”

“I am currently stuck in this world and I would like to give assistance for now.”

They turn toward him once again as he mutters, “Trust me, you are not the only one who can do weird .”

K-Hyoyoung just sighs, taking a bad-looking phone out of her pocket, “If you want to search for the exact location of Dark Mare, I can’t really help you on that. He only trusted his location to certain people, and I am not part of them. But I do have lists of possible locations around here.”

Kyu takes a look at the screen, showing a map and five dots around the place, “That might take a while to search for all of those. All of them are situated far away from each other.”

“Then we shall not lose some time here.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back at Bridge-GM, the rest of F-ve Dolls can be seen inside the base, along with their captain.

Lieutenant Lee is busying herself walking around the place in circle.

The captain raises his right eyebrow, “2nd Lieutenant Lee Soomi, would you please stop circling around the place? You are making all of us crazy.”

“Can’t the professor do a faster job? We are wasting time here!”

“Lieutenant, all of us wanting to save our comrade. But for now the least we can do is to wait till he finish his work.”

The captain nods, “Judging by the details of the universe she is supposed to end up in, I have all right to believe that Hyoyoung will be able to take care of herself. Even if she ended up somewhere different, she can still survive on her own.”

“Yeah, you should remember that she once trained with T-ara in Planet Xergress, one of the planets with the toughest boot camp ever.”

“Lieutenant Heo is right. Hyoyoung do able to take care of herself better than any of us and as equal as you.”

Soomi just sighs.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyoyoung and her new friends are walking through the city, looking for one of their destinations. She had just learned about the world’s protectors known as T-aranger, a group using mythical tiaras and their powers against a kingdom who ruled the other dimension.

Kyu soon raises his hand, “We are reaching the place.”

All four of them hide behind a wall, looking through the well-guarded place.

K-Hyoyoung mutters, “That place looks bad. I’ll make a quick work out of it.”

She then disappears in a flash, leaving the three.

Kyu then mutters, “She’s still hurt, so I’ll check on her.”

He then sneaks away from there, leaving Hyoyoung with Hwayoung.

She turns to look at the girl, speaking to her, “Why are you following us? It is too dangerous for you to be here.”

“I…I don’t know. Somehow I feel like following all of you.”

“This mission is dangerous. Don’t you have any family members worry about your well being back at home?”

Hwayoung looks down, “My parents are too busy working. And my sister seldom at home.”

“Seldom?”

“Home is just a place where she keeps her stuff. Even at school I did not see her anyway. she is always spend time with her friends.”

Hyoyoung stares at her silently, before muttering, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, you are not at fault.”

“That’s what I wish to say to myself.”

Kyu appears nearby, holding K-Hyoyoung by his side.

The youngest one quickly runs toward the other side of the girl, helping her out, “Is it that bad?”

K-Hyoyoung coldly speaks, “No.”

“Yeah, right. You are overusing your power and fell on the floor.”

“Are you alright?” Hwayoung asks her.

K-Hyoyoung looks startled, “N…no…”

Hyoyoung just stares at them.

Kyu turns toward her, “By the way, I saw monsters helping out our enemies. Did you by any chance know anything about them?”

“Monsters?”

Kyu takes out his phone, showing a picture of a fallen creature with the face of a shark lying on the floor.

Her eyes widen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere around a wide field of red ground with some hills nearby, a group of people are shooting down a group of blue shark humanoid creatures. The team of five somehow got cornered as the only man of the group starts pointing on the sky, “The backup is here!”

A golden airship in the shape of a bullet flies above them, shooting down those sharks. Eight female climb down onto the ground as it is clear to do so.

One woman in maroon and black uniform walks toward the one in orange, grabbing her by the shoulders, “What are you doing? Why did you take on such dangerous mission? Let us, the Galaxy Polices handle this job!”

“No!” The orange female grabs her shoulders back, “You are not going to do such job! We are the one going to activate it!”

“Why are you so persistent on doing so!?”

“Because older sister is supposed to take care of her other half!”

“You are not going to do such thing!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the reality, Kyu moves his right hand around the girl from the different world as she stares at one spot blankly.

She suddenly snaps, looking around, “Did I miss anything?”

“It looks like you were inside some kind of trance. Did you remember anything about that monster?”

“I…I’m not sure…”

“Why are they here? What are those thing, really!?”

K-Hyoyoung mutters, “I also seen a group of people wear like terrorists in there.”

She turns toward her counterpart, “Terrorists? Then, they are also here.”

“Who?”

“My enemies. They are the reason why I ended up in here.”

Hwayoung seems scared, “Then, did the two working together now?”

Kyu sighs, “Then this mission is getting more complicated.”

“We should hurry up,” Hyoyoung moves out, “There’s no telling what are their purpose of helping each other, but it can never be a good thing.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

The four reach one warehouse as Hyoyoung quickly points out toward a man entering the building, “That’s him! That’s the man I was supposed to capture!”

Without thinking, she charges forward as Kyu calls her out, “Hey, wait!”

Nearing the place, she takes out her police-issued handgun, pointing toward her target, “Freeze!”

The man, turns out to be Bbiri Bberi, turn toward him, “Ah, our little police is here as well. Glad to meet someone from the same world in here.”

Hyoyoung stays firm on her feet, “You, what do you want? Why are you helping the villains of this world! What are those shark people!?”

“That I can’t help. If you want to know, then you should try and catch me.”

He laughs, entering the warehouse as the Army and the shark people form a group in front of the building.

Kyu and K-Hyoyoung reach her, leaving Hwayoung hiding at the back as he speaks up, “I guess we have no choice but to break through.”

K-Hyoyoung mutters, “You…why are you doing such?”

“Speak later!”

The two citizen of that world takes out their swords as Hyoyoung readies with her handgun.

The two forces clash with each other, as K-Hyoyoung uses her super speed to strike them off first.

Hyoyoung shoots each of her enemy right on each of the body part while avoiding any short-range attacks. It seems she alone is capable enough to fight against the humanoid fish and the super-powered blade wielder.

After a while, her movement seems off, making her getting hit instead.

Kyu and K-Hyoyoung quickly stand in front of their fallen comrades, wearing their own battle suits in a flash.

Hyoyoung stands up, take a look at her bracelet. A white bar is seen on it as she sighs hard, “I guess I have no choice.”

She takes out a card and puts it onto the bracelet. The card reforms itself into a shotgun as she shoots all that are in front of her.

Every time she shoots one, her legs somehow move backward inches by inches. Her face shows a lot of pain.

Once again she finds herself surrounded by her enemies, but then a roar is heard, disintegrating each of them.

Hyoyoung startles, looking around her. What was that roar that just saved her life?

No time to lose. She charges forward toward the warehouse, and finally grabs onto the door.

A hand is felt on her chest as she felt a push, pushing herself away from the building. It is then explodes in a huge explosion.

“That was close.”

Hearing the voice, she turns to her left, “Lieutenant Lee!”

Kyu takes a look at what happened. The other world’s Hyoyoung has been saved by four strange-looking fellows. And judging by her reaction, they are probably her comrades.

Soomi puts her hands on her waist, “Lieutenant, what are you thinking you are trying to do? That was obviously a trap.”

“But that terrorist was inside there.”

Hyewon responds, “We saw him driving his way away from there.”

Eunkyo grabs her bracelet, takes a look at it, “The EN has been depleted. Put this on and it will replenish your EN to the maximum,” she puts on a circle shape into the bracelet, “You have to wait for the EN to fully replenish to be able to use it. You won’t get any EN here.”

She turns toward Soomi, “Lieutenant Lee, the terrorist is working with the villain of this world.”

“Captain has told us not to interfere with other world’s affair, so we will leave as soon as we’ve finished our job.”

Kyu walks toward them, “I agree with you. None of you should be in here in the first place.”

The four startle to see him, “C-captain?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere else at another warehouse, a car enters the building and stops.

Bbiri Bberi steps out of the car, looking at people in punk-style clothing in front of him.

His eyes wander around the place till he sees a man sitting near a machine, “How’s your prisoners?”

Dark turns around, seeing him as he laughs, “Your technology is way beyond incredible! I was able to suppress each of them, halting them from waking up even if they have found happiness inside their nightmare. But those pesky T-aranger are still able to fight back the nightmare.”

“Then you shall add this,” Bbiri Bberi takes out a big green diamond, “My boss has given me this to put your enemies into a point of no return.”

“As always, I am impressed with your job so far!”

“As long as I get to meet your leader, I will do anything I can to help you.”

“But tell me, stranger. Why are you in need of meeting her?”

“My boss would like to have a word with her.”

“What for?”

“Beats me. I am just a pawn for my boss.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Nightmare?” Chanmi mutters in wonder.

Kyu nods, “There are two more locations to search for them all. But there are no time to waste to save them of I’m afraid they are gonna sleep forever.”

Soomi nods, “I understand. Bbiri Bberi is our responsibility. We are going to help you capture him and that enemy of yours.”

“Thank you for your cooperation.”

Soomi takes a look at Hwayoung as she turns toward Hyoyoung, “Even in this world you still have a sister.”

“My sister is far from dead.”

“And far from living either.”

Hyoyoung sighs, walking out of the base. She then came across K-Hyoyoung, startled a bit.

The two look at each other for a really long time, as if they are trying to start a conversation on something.

Hyoyoung then mutters, “I’ve heard of your story.”

K-Hyoyoung keeps on silencing.

She speaks again, “Both of your inter-worlds seem to be connected to each other. Just like how this world’s Jiyeon sees others like her dead sisters, this Hwayoung is still technically your sister. Life has a strange way to play with fate.”

She turns toward her mirror, “Unlike you, I no longer have any hope to see my sister walking again.”

“What happened?”

“It is all my fault.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A group of men and women are sitting in a flying ship, in a room full of other people.

Ryu Kyu is seen standing in front of them with a map behind him.

He then points toward the map, “The shark people will appear out of this hole and will attack all four generators. All four will be guarded by groups with each lead by four Galaxy Polices; 2NE1, Big Bang, MBLAQ and T-ara. We will each defend our posts and when the signal is given by the HQ, we will all attack the main hole and will drop the bombs into it, exploding everything in there.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is a war. People keep on shooting and shooting as the shark people keeps on coming.

In a camp, Hyoyoung enters and look at eight people gathering around the place, “We have been defending the outpost for days. When will we blow up the hole!”

Hwayoung turns to her sister, “The HQ still did not give any answer. We will have to keep on defending our post.”

“According to the reconnaissance team, the numbers of the shark people are increasing each wave. We should do something about it!”

“We will have to follow orders from the HQ to start any offensive movement!”

“You are Galaxy Polices, can’t you do anything about it? You guys are the elites of the Universal Police Squad.”

“We still have to follow orders.”

“This is bull!”

Hyoyoung storms out of the camp. She then turns toward another camp, which filled with artilleries and ammunition.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“You are not going to do such thing! Most of your teammates are already dead! Only five of you are left!”

“I would not let their sacrifice left in vain!” Hyoyoung takes out a briefcase out of her bag pack, “Now let me go!”

“You’re crazy!”

“Say whatever you want! I won’t let anyone ever getting hurt again!”

Hwayoung stays silenced as Hyoyoung takes the briefcase toward a cave. She suddenly points a handgun toward her and pulls the trigger.

BANG!

Hyoyoung fell onto the ground as she grabs the briefcase away from her.

The older sister has her eyes widen, “Hwayoung, what are you doing! The bombs can only be activated manually!”

“More of the reasons why I can’t let you go.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“She is now suffering, paralyzing all of her limbs and no longer able to speak or even have any reaction.”

“How did she survive?”

Hyoyoung shakes her head, “I have no idea. The explosion causes me to be blown away and fainted. When I woke up, my sister is treated and barely alive. Not just that, she is diagnosed with lung cancer and can only live for five more months. Even with our technology, there are still incurable diseases.”

She turns toward the room, looking at Hwayoung, who is listening intently on the meeting, “Isn’t it great to have another sister?”

Kyu appears on the door, “You two, get in here.”

The two enter the room as Soomi mutters, “Lieutenant Ryu, you will be working with them for a little while as we will go to one of the location.”

“You mean, splitting up?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As such, the two split up as Hyoyoung and others move toward the location on the east.

They eventually reach a warehouse, which seems to look heavily guarded.

She takes a look at her bracelet, “I still can’t do anything much.”

“It’s okay,” Kyu mutters, “You only need to protect Hwayoung while she follows the instruction give to defuse the machine if there’s any. We will go on the offensive.”

K-Hyoyoung transforms first as she uses her speed to get to the gate of the warehouse, killing the guards. She then takes a look at the place and signals them to come.

The three reach her as she mutters, “This is the place.”

Hyoyoung quickly presses a button on her bracelet, “Arancia to Blu, we have found the true location.”

“Good. Don’t wait for us and don’t hesitate to change once it is full.”

“Roger.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From inside the warehouse, Bbiri Bberi sighs, looking at the sleeping Dark Mare, strapped on a chair with machinery on it, “He might have such a fun time, but I felt so bored sitting in here.”

The gate explodes as Kyu and K-Hyoyoung sheathe their blades.

The terrorist smiles wide, “Wah, my wish has come true. Now I can finally have an action of my own.”

Hyoyoung takes out her handgun, “Bbiri Bberi, you will tell me all about the shark people and your true purpose of this world!”

“If you can defeat me,” he smirks, taking out a syringe. He then stabs it right onto his heart, with his face and mouth glows green brightly.

Slowly, his skin peels, with him having an appearance of a bulkier shark.

K-Hyoyoung has disappears as Kyu steps forward as well, “You two get to the machine, quick!”

As the fight ensue, Hyoyoung escorts Hwayoung toward the machine as she keeps on shooting them with her gun while doing some punching and kicking.

Hwayoung reaches the machine and taking out a piece of paper from her clothes, “Can this instruction be used?”

“Your Kyu have already fought with this man before. He supposed to know something about the machine.”

During the whole fight, Bbiri Bberi manages to grab on K-Hyoyoung’s neck as he mutters, “You look similar, but you are not her.”

He then throws her away and sees Hyoyoung just beating up one of the Army. He then charges toward her, screaming, “Come and get me, Planetary Police!”

Hyoyoung sees him and quickly dodges him. She then shoots him but the bullets seem not be able to damage him. He proceeds to smash her onto the wall.

“Where are your guts, Planetary Police?” he laughs out loud before getting shot by a shotgun at point blank, causing him to move a bit.

Hyoyoung stands up, already exhausted. Her eyes linger toward Hwayoung as an Army is about to hit her from behind.

But then in a flash K-Hyoyoung appears behind her, deflecting the blade with her own.

Hwayoung startles, looking at her.

The girl mutters, “No matter how much I look at you, you still look like my sister.”

She pushes the man away, but then got hit by the shark person. More sharks surrounding her, forcing her to cut her way through the swarm.

But as soon as she escapes, a blade pierces right through her heart.

K-Hyoyoung fell onto the ground; revert back to her civilian form.

Hyoyoung shoots Bbiri Bberi few times before escaping from him and runs toward her fallen self. Hwayoung also reaches her.

“A-are you okay?’ Hwayoung is in panic, not knowing what to do.

K-Hyoyoung takes a look at her, “Did you love your sister?”

“Don’t speak! I am going to treat you!”

“Did you?”

She takes out a tiara as she moves her hand slowly toward her, “Protect her…”

Hwayoung reaches her hand toward the tiara. As soon as her skin touches her, she heard a voice inside of her head, “Let’s do this together, shall we?”

In a flash, Hwayoung is seen wearing the same grey-colored suit with a knife on her hand. She screams out loud, starts moving around the place while smashing any enemies she can find.

Hyoyoung is left with her other self, “Are you sure about this?”

She only nods.

Standing up, the police takes a look at her bracelet, as the white bar is now green.

Another explosion occurs as the four polices arrive beside her, “Sorry, we’re late. There’s just too many pests.”

Eunkyo takes a look at the bracelet, “Ah, it has already filled.”

“Then we should do this together, right?”

Hyoyoung nods.

All five them line up, taking out a flower-shaped badge each and puts it onto their bracelet. They then tap the badge once, “Arrest On!”

Colored lights appear around the bracelet in a form of circular wave around the hand as they move toward their body and envelop around them, finally giving them their battle suits.

“Continuum Police F-ve Dolls, Apprehend the Target!”

Bbiri Bberi sees them as she shouts in anger, “Continuum Police? What is that supposed to mean?”

Hyoyoung steps forward, “Didn’t you know? We have been promoted to the Continuum Police, protecting the time/space continuum from criminals like you!”

“What a joke, come at me if you think you can beat me!”

All five of them charge forward toward the bulky shark as Eunkyo takes out her PP90M1 first, shooting the shark several time as the rest split up into two groups. Hyoyoung and Chanmi with their Striker and M16A4 while Soomi and Hyewon with their P90 and M60E4 surrounding the shark and shoot him several time.

The shark is still trying to fight as the five are now running around the place, keep on shooting at their targets.

 But then the shark manages to smashes itself onto Hyewon, breaking the formation.

At this point, Hyoyoung hears the same roar once again, somehow prompting herself to takes out another card and puts it onto her bracelet. It is then turns into a long chain whip as she is startles, “What is this? How did I have this thing?”

But there is not time to think as Bbiri Bberi keeps on smashing around the place. Hyoyoung throws her chain around his hand, pulling him onto the ground as hard as she can, “Guys, now!”

The rest take out their handgun as they reload their guns. They then point them toward the shark, shooting out beams out of them right onto the beast. Hyoyoung then pulls her chain as hard as she can, snapping the bone of the hand.

With a scream, he reverts back to normal.

Hyoyoung walks toward the man as she mutters, “Speak.”

“Okay…okay… Those sharks, they are called Hyjuu, a being of…”

His eyes widen as he hears a voice inside his head, “Trying to save yourself? Too late Bbiri Bberi…”

He suddenly shouts out loud, holding his neck as if he is choking. Soon he fell onto the floor, lifeless.

“Did he just died?” Chanmi asks as Soomi just shrugs.

Hyewon turns toward the machine, “What about the girls?”

“Let’s transport them to our base.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The six girls of T-aranger wake up, finding themselves in a strange place as Hyoyoung walks forward, “In order for you all, who had fallen deep in the nightmare to recover you’re your senses without any side effects, we need to link your bodies with your mind with the help of certain technologies.”

She then raises her right hand, showing a huge bracelet on it as she presses some buttons.

With just a blink, they found themselves on the warehouse.

One of them sees Dark Mare on his chair as Kyu speaks up “You were battling him in the limbo made by the ancient queens. When he was defeated, his own mind has lost its existence. He is now a soulless body.”

 “That was a risky move, isn’t it.”

“That’s why you all were sent to that one room.”

The leader turns her attention toward the five polices, “Who are you guys?”

The five press something on their bracelets as they turn into a human’s appearances.

Her eyes widen, “Hyoyoung?”

The girl mutters, “Not quite. I am Lieutenant Ryu Hyoyoung from Bridge GM. We are the Continuum Polices F-ve Dolls.”

Some of them are confused, “Com-what?”

Hyoyoung ignores them, “Student Park Jiyeon, ex-queen of Core Kingdom of the Dead World, current leader of Queen Taskforce T-aranger of Bridge KRWN, there is something urgent we would like to talk to you about.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After explaining everything, the girls walk out at the open field as Soomi mutters, “Captain told us to return to the base ASAP.”

Eunkyo sighs, “Too bad. This place looks interesting enough.”

“We still have works to be done back at home.”

But then a huge black hole appears in front of them as a strong wind pulling them into the hole.

Disappears.

Special two-in-one episode. This serve as an introduction for F-ve Dolls (although the original five is called 5Dolls first) and also Hyoyoung, who will be the leader of F-ve Dolls in the future.

Aside from machinery for their arsenals, it seems the girls also possessed something else.

This will be mini-series, considering how little F-ve Dolls have. But don’t forget that Hyoyoung is an actress as well and Soomi is an ex-See Ya. So there are still more before the line up shifts.

I also purposely skip Coed School because I failed to remember each of SPEED and other boys of Coed School. I can only remember Kang Noori.

It seems I am a bit cruel to Hwayoung, killing her to that point.

Next: Since next title is Lip Stain, means next is Eunkyo’s introduction.