Final

Stay By My Side

 

Based on "Block B - Be The Light" song and Music Video.. Hear it while reading..

 

 

 

I know one day you will ask me, I know you will ask, but I don’t know it will be this early. I thought I already did everything I could to save our relationship but now I think it’s not enough.

 

"Hyung hyung"

"Hmm.."

"I’m sorry hyung"

"I actually know you will ask me that. I already tried to save this relation but if you still feel that way there’s nothing I can do about it."

"Hyung.."

"I’m okay, Kwon-ah. There’s nothing I can do about your feeling. I know your love for me has faded away. I know you in love with her."

 

I look at your flushed face at the mention of her. I don’t know why my heart feels so hurt. I know I don’t love you anymore. I don’t love u anymore..

Or maybe……

Maybe I’m lying……….

I do love you. Still... it still there. It’s hurt. Really really bad.

 

I’m chasing something that glitters from afar

I can see in the dark

On the day the rain ends and you make me shine

Our love will blossom again

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

"Hyung, she accepted my confession!!"

"Really?"

"Ehrmm"

 

I smile. I never saw you this happy when we're together. Who am I to even think of our relation now? It’s past. Past is just a past. I should have move on.

But I can’t Kwon-ah. I know my love for you is big for me to forget just liked that.

Having to congrats you hurt me so much.

 

Useless anticipations that you’ll look at me once

And imagined conversations where we talk all night

I deep inside of you

I can’t get over

Only you light up my surroundings

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

"HYUNNNNNGGG!!!"

"Yes Kwon-ah?"

"Hehehe I..... We......"

"Yes?"

"She kissed me today!"

"How does it feel to be kiss by a girl?"

I don’t like how it sounds even though it’s come out from my own mouth.

"I.... "

 

And you just look at me with that guilty looked. Can you just act oblivious to it? Can you just ignore me? Can you just act as if we never did that? That we never been in that relationship? Cause I know I still can’t forget it if u keep acting like that.

 

I don’t want to lose you

Though you’re always right beside me like breath

Because I can’t touch you

I become more pathetic as time passes

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

"Hyung~"

"Ugghh Kwon-ah go to sleep. I’m sleepy."

 

But you insisted on waking me up just to see your face covered with lots of bruises. Kwon, I willing to leave you not to see you liked this. But you just hug me crying in my neck without any explanation. Kwonnie, just why when I started to forget you, you always make me melt again.

 

Be the light

My heart that is blackened

Light it up with you oh

Melt me who is frozen

Extraordinarily blind me

So I can’t look at others

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

"What do you mean?"

"I don’t know she was from a well-known gangster daughter. So his father said if I wanted to marry her, I can handle everything. So I did."

Marry? I never thought you already think of marriage life.

"And he wanted you to come again and beat you senseless again?"

"Hyung.. I love her. I need her no matter what!"

 

And I need you Yukwon. I need you by my side. I can’t lose you out of my sight.

 

Be the light

Shine your light on me baby

Though you just slightly brushed by

I feel like everything has been taken from me

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

-Rooftop-

"Hyung, you shouldn’t have come with me."

"What if he beat you again? You still haven’t recovered yet!"

"Hyung, I know he will do that again. Please hyung, let me handle this alone………… I think they were here. Hide hyung. Don’t come out until they gone. Promise me!"

 

And I saw you greet them, you know they're coming to do the same thing again yet you act oblivious to it. I saw your hand balled into fists. I’m happy Kwon-ah. I believe you will fight them back. But at the end, you just let it go and let them gave it to you. You took everything what they gave. Tears rolling down out of my eyes as I saw you being done by them, hand balled in fists as I know you won’t like it if I help you.

Because I knew, you really wanted to meet her.

Because I knew, you will hate me more if I stop them.

 

Watching over you while I stay in place

Is the way to possess you without giving scars

You’re all I see

And you’re all I need

Stay just as you are right now

 

 

 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

You lay helplessly and just smile to me when I came to pick you up. That beautiful smile. Just what they had done to that beautiful smile.

Now I know why I can’t forget him because I know deep within my heart I still in love with him. I still need him. I still hoping for you would return to me.

 

Please

Be the light ho ho

Though I cover my eyes with two hands

I can’t erase you

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-