Chapter 21

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No way, Hyosung! There is no way you're going to do this, i don't care if i have to tie you up, and believe me, i will! You are not going to agree to this!" Jiyong shouted at me after Zico had left. He had moved away from the couch and was standing in front of me, glaring at me. He was trying to make me change my mind by intimidating me, but it wasn't working. Not yet, anyway.

"Aww, the love birds are having one of their love quarrels again," Youngbae snickered, smiling at his friends.

Chaerin scoffed, and rolled her eyes. "What love birds?"

"Ah, you don't know?" Daesung looked up from his video game and paused it. "Jiyong and Hyosung are going out now".

Chaerin snapped her head towards him, glaring at him. "What?" She looked up at us, shooting me tons of glares. "Jiyong oppa? Is that true?" She stood up from the couch, and wrapped her arm around his.

He didn't even move away from her, or look at her. His eyes were dark and cold, staring right into mine. I could see Chaerin's smirk as she moved closer to Jiyong, pressing her body against him.

"Life is unfair..." Seungri mumbled from the floor, looking down. "How come he gets both?" He asked, mostly to himself, but i heard it clearly. 

"Chaerin..." Jiyong tore his eyes away from me and looked down at Chaerin, smiling weakly. "Go home, okay? I'm sorry i brought you and 2NE1 into this. If i find out anything more involving the four of you, i will contact you. But until then... just stay away from me, okay? It's sort of dangerous to be around me right now".

"Because of her!" Chaerin said, and pointed to me, not taking her eyes off him. "She's the reason your life is going down, oppa! Just dump the girl and start living like you used to before she came into your life! She's nothing but trouble anyway!"

A small smile slowly formed on his lips, and he nodded. "I can't argue with you there, you're right," Jiyong looked at me and winked at me. "She's nothing but trouble. But it's the kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter