BUMPED INTO YOU

BUMPED INTO YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  KRRIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!!!

 

You hurriedly stood from your seat and walked past your classmates out of the room. You bowed your head while walking fast, carrying your books in your arms. You did not notice that a group of boys were walking towards your direction and accidentally, you bumped into one of them. Your books fell. Panicked, you repeatedly said sorry to no one in particular and then grabbed your books that were scattered on the floor.  As you are about to pick the last book, the guy also happened to be picking the same book; he accidentally touched your hand. Shocked, you hastily took the book, repeatedly said sorry. You nervously stood up, bowed your head and left.  You ran as fast as you can until you reached the school gate and rode your bike.

 

As you pedaled yourself home, your thoughts were still bothered by the incident. Upon reaching home, you hurriedly ran to your room and locked the door, you anxiously scanned your books and searched for something.

“It must be here.”  “Omo.. Jebal... Jebal...”  You murmured as you keep on scanning your books and checking it from cover to back. You tried to keep yourself composed for a while, trying to remember where else you could have left that thing until you realized that it might have fallen from one of your books earlier in the classroom.  “Oh no.  Andwae!!”

You face turned white. Without changing clothes or anything, you scampered outside and downstairs. You mother who was going to your room saw you, “Ya, eodiya?” she confusedly asked. “Back to school, eomma.” You answered without even looking.

 

 

Out of anxiousness, you even forgot to get your bike and instead, you just ran towards school. You just keep on running while thinking what if someone found this thing and threw it to the trash bin, or worse, shred it. Running out of breath, tired and worried that you might not find this, you cried.

Suddenly, there was a deafening thunder. You stopped for a while realizing that school is farther than you think it was. You wished you have brought your bike. You looked up as you felt small drops of water falling on your face.  You are thinking of going back home, but you resisted and kept moving forward, walking and then you were running again. You are only one block away from school when the rain finally poured down.

 

“It’s my fault! Why am I so clumsy! Aish!”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong. Gwenchana? “

 

The security guard greeted you as you paved your way to the entrance of the school. You are so anxious to find this thing that you hurried to the building and didn’t think that most of the lights will be off by that time. You’re already in the hallway to your room but you stepped back because it’s dark. You even forgot to wear your eye glasses. It’s a problem now, since early high school, you had a hard time seeing in the dark. It’s too late to give up. It’s now or never for you. You need to find that letter.

You walked slowly, feeling the silence, sniffing – out of crying.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Just when you are about to reach the room 4-AB, you blast into a scream. You saw a shadow of a person walking out of the room. The lights in the room was open but it is still dark in the hallways, so you cannot see clearly. You’re frozen in your feet and you cannot run away either. The “ghost” seems to move and slowly, it walks. It is walking towards you direction.

 You want to move but you are so scared that you cannot manage to move a single bit. Thinking  of the things that happened earlier in the day: bumping into a guy, losing your most treasured thing, forgetting your bike and eye glass, running to school while getting soaked in the rain; and then now, you are going to be eaten by a monster or getting and killed – you started crying again.

“Yah! Get away from meeeee!!” you screa

Please log in to read the full chapter