Final

Knight in Shining Uniform

Knight in shining uniform.

 

“Kyaa! I can’t wait to go to our martial arts practice!” Luhan said with his excited tone. As Luhan prepare his things for his practice, he remember how his coach is very flawless while kicking the opponent on tournaments. “Ugh! He’s my inspiration! I want to be like him!” Luhan clench his fist and do the aja pose.

 

While Luhan is walking his way to the gym, he saw Sehun. Sehun is his not-so-wanted-classmate. They always debate even in smallest matter. “Ow, martial arts eh? “ Sehun smirks while Luhan ignore him. “it doesn’t suit you tho” Sehun laughed. Luhan looks at him and stick his tongue out and rolled his eyes then back at his way to the gym.

 

“Ugh! That Seun” Luhan said while kicking one of the kicking pads that his coach was holding. “What’s the matter? You looks so aggressive today” His coach said. Luhan just shook his head and just kick the other kicking pads.

 

“Woah! The martial arts kitty is here” Sehun said when he saw Luhan enter the room. “And the is already here so yeah” Luhan rolled his eyes and sit on his designated seat. Their classmates laugh at Luhan’s sentence. “Seriously, why are you doing that martial arts thingy? Are you aiming to be like Kung fu panda? Well, Tao looks like more a panda than you. Your looks are resembling a features of a kitty. HAHAHA” Sehun teased. “Then, what do you care? And why is a vegetable even speaking?” Sehun frowns. “Good morning class” Mr. Kim Junmyeon entered and interrupted the two boys.

 

“Baby don’t cr-“ Luhan’s singing was cut out by a text message by his coach.

From: Coach :)

To: Lulu

Message: Hi, Luhannie! Can we meet?

Luhan’s eye got bigger. Then he replied.

From: Lulu

To: Coach :)

Message: Now? Where?

From: Coach :)

To: Lulu

Message: Here at the gym. I really need you.

From: Lulu

To: Coach :)

Message: Okay coach. I’ll be there in a few minutes.

Luhan rush his his way to the gym and found his coach on a bench. He sits beside his coach. “Coach? Any problem?” Luhan asked. His coach just nod. “What is it? Can I help?” “yes. You really can” His coach looked at him with his lustful eyes. Luhan gulped. “C-coach?” His coach holds his wrist tightly. “I want you” his coach is leaning to kiss him then suddenly Luhan screamed. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” “What the ? Just stay still! I know you want it too!” “ NO! NO! HEEEEEEEELP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Luhan closed his teary eyes as he’s trying to escape his coach’s grip. “What the f-“ Luhan opened his eyes and saw his coach lying on the floor and holding his bruise on the lips. “Who are you?” The coach asked the tall boy standing beside, and Luhan suddenly realized that someone is standing over there. He looked at the boy who is standing so manly with his uniform shining because of the direct moonlight from outside. Luhan was clueless until the boy turn around to kick the coach away. “Se-sehun?” Luhan’s eye widened. “The kitty who is learning martial arts can’t even fight for his self” Sehun walks closer and offer his hand to Luhan to stand up. Luhan takes Sehun’s hand and stund up shakily. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Sehun checked Luhan’s body if he’s been damaged. “Th-thank y-you” Luhan cried. “Aigoooo. Now the kitty is crying. Stop crying” Sehun pulls Luhan for a hug. Sehun is more taller than Luhan that the kitty can hear the taller boys heartbeat. Sehun’s heartbeat is faster than the usual and also Luhan. Sehun slightly push away Luhan. “I’ll walk you home” Sehun said. “No.Thanks.” “No your face! What if that coach of yours popped up from nowhere again?” “I can help myself.” “Really? Then why did you scream and do nothing earlier?” “I-I was shocked” “Not for excuses little brat. If he ever showed up again, we’ll beat him up” Luhan jumped his heart out when Sehun holds his hands and walk their way to his home. Luhan is now wearing his heart on his sleeves.

 

“Why are you at the gym?” Luhan asked. “Do you really need to know?” “Yes” “Why?” “Because I’m curious” “You’re curious?” “Yes!” “About me?” “Yes!” “Gotcha!” Luhan stopped when he realized what he just said. Sehun chuckles at Luhan’s cute expression. “You’re cute tho” Sehun whispered. “What?” “Nothing, I said it’s getting late” “Psh. You’re not answering my question.” “What do you need to know?” “Why are you at the gym?” “Aish. FINE! I saw you running to the gym and I got curious because you don’t have any practice at this time. Then I followed you and everything happened” “You followed me?” “Am I going to repeat what I just have said?” “I mean, you’re a stalker!” Luhan laughed. “Kinda” Sehun looks away to hide his blushing face. Luhan chuckled awkwardly.

 

“We’re here. Thank you” Luhan said. “No problem. Be careful next time” “Yeah.” “If he showed up again just call me okay?” “uhmm y-yeah” “Good. Good night brat!” “Yeah. Goodnight .” Sehun turn around and starts walking the suddenly he pauses, faces Luhan again and pull the smaller boy for a hug. “Good night. Don’t make me worry again.” Sehun kisses Luhans forehead and slightly pushes him. The taller boy waves and runs. “Goodbye, my knight in shining uniform”