You don't need to worry.

Dream, more than just a dream

Next morning Sun tried to get out of the bed, her head started to aching and her heart started to beating faster because hangover. She sighed and went back to lie down, because she didn’t want to puke so it was better to stay in bed. She took her laptop from a table next to the bed and opened her mail. There was mail from her mom.

Hi dear!
It’s so nice to hear, that there is all right. I miss you so much! :( Are you eating healthy? No problems? You should come here, when you have a free of work!

I love you,
Mom

“Wow, what a short mail mom! Feels like you don’t care about me at all, hah.” Sun said herself and after that she answered it and put the laptop away. She tried again to get out of the bed, this time really carefully. Without aching she rose up out of bed and walked into the kitchen and drank the water while watching outside the window. It was raining hard and Sun felt that she should go anywhere. She felt again really dizzy and she almost panicked, because she was never felt so bad like at that moment. She tried to breathe calmly and sat on the chair besides the window. “Aiish~ I don’t want a panic attack now…” Sun tried to calm herself and started to read newspaper.

In the bedroom her phone started to ring and she tried to walk get it although it was hard because dizzy feeling. She wondered who was calling and she took her phone from the bed while sitting down.
“H-hi?” She swallowed because she felt like throwing up.
“OH HI SUNSHINE!” Alice’s angry voice said.
“Alice? Why you are calling at this time? You don’t have any classes?” Sun said a little bit nervously.
“Not now, BUT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YESTERDAY?! YOU WENT DRINKING WITH MY LITTLE SISTER AND, AND….WITH JUNHYUNG?! Girl you have a lot of to explain to me! So start to sing!” Alice screamed angrily.
“Aish, you little sister asked me and I didn’t know that Junhyung was with her…I didn’t want to cancel although I wanted…YA! Where did you even hear this?” Sun said and she felt a dizzy again.
“OOH~! REALLY?! Doojoon told me this morning! He said that he, Hyunseung and Yoseob took you home. Why you didn’t ask me with you? I’m mad of you…” Sun could imagine Alice’s angry face.
“Ah, sorry! You know me, so hard to say against to anybody...Anyway, nothing happened.” Sun said, but inside her mind she thought, that did they really took her home? She didn’t remember anything of the last night.
“Yeah, yeah. I’m still mad, see you later! Good bye!” She said and they ended the call.

Sun lied down to the bed and closed her eyes. Now even Alice was angry and she didn’t even remember anything. Why these guys were took her home? She was totally drunk.
----------------------
Flashback

“Aish, she is really annoying when she is drunk.” Hyunseung said when they came out of the bar. Sun pushed Yoseob and him away and turned around, but really fast she put her arms around Hyunseung and hugged him. Hyunseung’s heart skipped a beat and he almost pushed her away, but didn’t do it. Sun rubbed her head against his chest and mumbled quietly. “I like you.”

End of the flashback
----------------------

Sun looked her roof with eyes wide open. She covered her face by hands and screamed because embarrassing feeling. What else she did yesterday? She should maybe thank guys later because they took her home and not that Junhyung. She put her phone away finally and walked to bathroom.

When she was took a shower her phone started to ring again. She sighed and took it to answer it, but after seeing who was calling she changed her mind. It was Yoseob and she definitely didn’t want to answer to it now. Sun was still really embarrassed because yesterday and she was sure that Yoseob will call about that. So she just ignored it and changed her clothes to black skinny jeans, white tank top and too big gray blouse. After that her phone started to ring again and she got annoyed. “Why you are calling to me, stop it!” She yelled to her phone, but it wasn’t Yoseob this time. On the screen read Hyunseung’s name and Sun’s heart skipped a big beat.
“Uumh, Hi?” Sun said nervously.
“Oh, Hi! Uum, have you time to go to somewhere tonight?” He asked. Sun almost dropped the phone because surprise. Did he really ask her out? Although she was so annoying yesterday?

“Are you there?” Hyunseung asked.
“A-ah, yes I am. Yes I have time today, why?” After she said that she slapped her forehead with her hand.
“Did I call at bad time?”
“No! No you didn’t…Sorry.” Sun said quickly.
“Ah, I see. So, I’ll pick you at six?” Sun noticed a little tension in his voice.
“It’s a really good time, see you then.” After that they ended the call and Sun touched her chest. Her heart was beating really fast and she tried to calm down. She was really excited and she started to run over the house but really fast she stopped when she felt again that throwing up and dizzy –feeling. “Ah, I have to calm down or I’ll faint.” She said herself and lied down the bed for a while.

------------------------------------------------------

Clock hit the six and she wondered where Hyunseung was. She was ready to go, but he hasn’t come yet. She felt nervous: “What if he don’t come?” She shook her head because silly though. Half an hour went and Sun started to already feel really annoyed. She walked outside the building while holds her umbrella, because was raining pretty hard. She looked around and didn’t see anyone around the building. She sighed, but decided to stay outside a little while and then a white car parked just in front of her.

Hyunseung stepped outside the car and ran under a roof where Sun was. “Apologies that you wait so long, but I was at dance studio. I forgot to look the clock.” He said and they walked inside the car.
“A-ah, It’s nothing. Where are we going?” Sun asked nervously.
“Well, because it’s raining that place what I thought first would be really wet place but maybe I discovered something.” He said, but focused on driving the car.

Sun stared at him; he was wearing black jeans, white big shirt and black leather jacket and his hair was nicely done. Hyunseung quickly glanced at her and sun turned her face quickly away.
“Aha, I wonder when this rain will stop…” She said quickly something. “mmm, I think it will stop soon.” He said with a smile. Sun pit her lip and continued looking out of the window.

Hyunseung turned the car towards a sea, what was near the city. Road was bumpy and Sun felt again really dizzy. She crapped on the chair and swallowed. “Are you okay?” Hyunseung asked worriedly when he noticed Sun’s white face. “Ah, I’m fine…” Sun said still biting her lip. Hyunseung looked at her face still worriedly, but turned his face back to the road. He parked the car near the beach and turned off the car and just stared outside the car’s window. Sun tried to hold her dizzy feeling and at the same moment she remembered that she had not eaten anything all day maybe that’s why she was so dizzy?

“Isn’t the sky nice this time of the evening?” Hyunseung broke the silence and Sun turned her face to him. He looked the stars and smiled, Sun felt uncomfortable. Why they were only sitting in the car, they couldn’t see the stars probably and it wasn’t even raining anymore but she didn’t say anything and turned her face off the window too to look the stars. Dark sky was full of stars and it looked beautiful. Sun stepped outside because she wanted to take a fresh air and she walked front of the car and took a deep breath the fresh air.

“Are you really sure that you are okay? You don’t look fine?” Hyunseung walked beside her and stared at her white face. Sun didn’t want to answer that she felt dizzy, so she just said: “I’m fine…What a beautiful sky. Woah~ so many stars. Why I didn’t bring camera with me!”
“mmm, like you.” Hyunseung said although he was still worried, but didn't mention it.
“What?”Sun quickly glanced at him.
“N-nothing, just nothing.” he said it like he didn’t say anything.

Sun turned her face back to the stars and her dizzy and bad feeling just grew. She wanted to lie down, but then he would notice that she wasn’t okay so she continued trying to hold it.
“Do you like Yoseob?” Hyunseung asked all of a sudden.
“Well, he is like brother to me but I don’t know…” She said before she even thought about what she should answer.
“Oh, I see…” He scratched his neck and sighed.

“I-I…” They said at the same time while staring directly to each other's eyes.
“You can say first.” Hyunseung said and quickly turned his face away.
“No, it’s not important.” Sun shook her head quickly because she forget what she was even trying to say. Her heart started to beat fast and she felt really sick.
“Ah, how nostalgic to come here after ten years. I came here always with my mom, when I was younger. I forgot how beautiful here was.” He said a little bit awkwardly.
“Anyway, I wanted to bring you here, because I want t-” Sun didn’t hear what did he said, because she fell to the ground and passed out. Hyunseung looked at her frightened and lifted her from the ground. “Sun? SUN!?” He yelled, but Sun didn’t wake up. Hyunseung quickly decided to drive her to the hospital and carried her back to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------

“IS SHE OKAY!” Alice cried and asked from doctor who just stepped outside the Sun’s room. “She’s fine. Her blood sugar was really low, and she has a high fever.” Doctor said with a calm voice.
“That’s good then…Did she wake up already?” Alice said with a teary eyes and Hyunseung stood beside her worriedly. Doctor laughed and showed the room’s door with his finger and Alice run the room.
“OMG, OMG! Are you fine?” She started to scream immediately.
“YA! Don’t scream so loud, my head hurts because a fever. You sound like my mother…and yes I’m fine.” Sun said tired.
“FINE?! You don’t look fine at all.” She said and looked at Sun worriedly. Sun snorted annoyed and then Hyunseung walked in. She looked at him surprised and blushed because there were so many people just watching her when she was sick.

“I guess I’ll leave you two alone...See you later Sun! Promise me to be healthy tomorrow!” Alice said quickly and Sun looked at her beseechingly that she would leave, but Alice only smirked and walked out of the room. Hyunseung sat beside her bed and Sun looked away nervously.
“I should have to take you home earlier, when I noticed that you weren’t fine but you just kept saying that you were fine, so…“ Hyunseung said regretful and Sun turned her face towards him. His face expression looked between worriedly and confused. He turned his pretty eyes towards her eyes and almost opened his mount to continue, but Sun cut it: “NO! It wasn’t your fault that I fainted. It’s my own fault, so you don’t need to apologies.” Sun said quickly and Hyunseung turned his face towards her again and they stared each other’s a long time without saying a word.

Should I say it now? Hyunseung thought inside his mind and then nurse walked inside the room and Hyunseung stood up quickly and bowed to the nurse a little bit awkwardly. “I think you should leave already, she needs a lot of rest.” She said with a smile and Hyunseung nodded and walked outsideeven saying a word. “Your boyfriend is a really nice. He even carried you here, I’m jealous.” The nurse smiled again and Sun just stared at her when she gives a glass of water with a pain killer. “B-but, he’s not my boyfriend.” Sun said confused. “Oh, I almost though he was. Anyway, he is such a nice young man. Take this and then you feel a little bit sleepy and weak, but it’s normal.” She said and walked to the door and closed it behind her.

Sun felt a very powerless and tired after taking a pain killer. She thought what Hyunseung tried to tell her before she passed out, but she started instead to smile because what the nurse said. “Wait what, did she say boyfriend?” She shook her head, but after that she felt really dizzy and she sighed. Her body was aching and she felt tired because high fever and pain killer. She felt quickly asleep.

----------------------------------------------

 “Oh god I feel so awful…” Sun said while leaning to Alice’s dad’s car door. Alice and her dad came to pick her up from the hospital, because the doctor said that she doesn’t need to stay there anymore because her high fever was gone. “I feel like dying because this pain...” She complained again.
“SHUT UP ALREADY! That’s already really annoying Sun!” Alice slightly hit her shoulder.
“YA! Why did you hit me? I’m sick!”
“I DON’T CARE, you own fault that you’re sick. Look, we’re finally here.” She said a little bit angrily and stepped outside the car and Sun followed her.
“Are you still mad of me? Why?” Sun said while they were slowly walking to towards her apartment.
“WHY?! You went drinking whit Junhyung?”
“Excuse me, but I didn’t actually go with him. I was with your little sister not with him.” Sun said annoyed.
“Really, is that so? Should, I believe you or not?” This time Alice said it like she was teasing.
“YA! Seriously…Anyway, I’m tired; I’ll take a little nap now. See you!” Sun said and closed the door behind her and Alice left away.

Sun crashed to the bed and sighed deep. Her whole body was still aching and she weren’t hungry because the doctor said that she had to eat something, so she ate before she left from the hospital. She looked her phone and there was a text message from Yoseob.

From Yoseob to Sun
Hey! Are you fine? I heard that hyung took you the hospital because you fainted?


Sun sighed deep before she started to write back to him, although she didn’t want to answer to him. Why she was like this? Sun slightly slapped her face because she should already talk to with Yoseob what happened on their date. 

From Sun to Yoseob
Hey! I’m fine, so don’t worry. Well, my whole body is aching because a little fever but it’s nothing. :)

From Yoseob to Sun
Aish, you have to take a pain killer then, dear! I can’t help myself that my girl is sick, I feel awful that I didn’t come to see you at hospital, but I was so busy. ;_;

From Sun to Yoseob
Naah, don’t worry about it! Anyway, we should go hang out someday again?

From Yoseob to Sun
Wait, what? You want to go out with me? Although I was such a dork last time…Anyway, I’M HAPPY! So yes, but you have to get well soon before it! Okay dear? :D

From Sun to Yoseob
Okay, see you soon then! ^^ I can’t wait! I’ll sleep now, so don’t answer back. :p

Sun put her phone away and sighed nervously. Now she should tell her real feelings towards Yoseob and then maybe then all things is settled down. She turned around and felt asleep. 

 

NOTE: AAAAH, apologies about a late update but I was so busy. I moved etc. ;~; I hope you guys understand. Anyway, I'm writing a new chapter now, so soon another chapter will come! Just because I have a mood to write and inspiration! ^^