I’m always hot.

For you, Jay~

Jay lies heavily on his bed, head aching so much that he’d rather sleep it off but the pain is making it hard for him to even try. Used snot-stained tissues are thrown haphazardly all over the bed and he’s really feeling miserable. He hates getting sick and not getting out of bed, out of the house, and just spend time with his friends while enjoying the cool November weather.

 

He’s hungry, really hungry but his taste buds are currently not working properly and everything tastes like blah. He’s already throwing a silent tantrum because his medicine doesn’t seem to work and it’s been days already. Hauling himself inside his bedroom for a long time is not really part of his to-do list this week.

 

Jay turns on the TV and he browses through channels and scoffs rather loudly when all he finds are reruns and boring TV shopping shows. Not like he’s going to buy the latest set of knives since he’s not really cut out to be in the kitchen lest the kitchen burns down to the ground. He turns off the TV and buries himself under the blanket despite his aching head and tries to fall asleep.

 

He’s slowly drifting to sleep when he hears his bedroom door open, he removes the blanket over his head and he smiles, because standing by the doorway is Park Chanyeol, super busy boyfriend extraordinaire, trying to balance a tray of food obviously for him.

 

“Heard you were sick.” Chanyeol greets him as he walks inside the room and sets the tray on the bedside table. His tall boyfriend sits next to him and places the back of his hand on Jay’s forehead, “You’re still hot.”

 

“I’m always hot.” Jay retorts and Chanyeol laughs – teeth shining brightly, just the way Jay loves it.

 

“Here, have some soup and then take your medicine.” Chanyeol takes the tray and puts it on his lap while Jay sits up so he can eat properly. Chanyeol spoon-feeds him with a smile and Jay thinks it’s still blah but with Chanyeol here, everything seems to be better already.

 

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to have that photoshoot today?” Jay asks in between eating and Chanyeol shrugs, “Had it moved for tomorrow. I want to take care of you today.”

 

“Does that mean I can have you all day?”

 

“All yours.”

 

Jay smiles, because getting sick isn’t so bad if Park Chanyeol can be his personal doctor for the day.