Yes Master (HongbinXOC 1/3)

VIXX One-Shots

I feel a hand gliding on my face, awakening me from my daze. I shiver in the cold, dark room. A man's eyes meet mine. He runs a finger down my jawline, and smirking wider as the nail digs in. I look over him as he walks away. He's topless, carved perfectly. Tight black pants, leaving nothing with his thighs to imagination. Black and metal, bracelets, rings, and necklaces, covering him. Black hair covering his right eye. A sharp gaze, with brown eyes. A tattoo of lines and one circle, etched into his upper-right pectoral muscle. Almost perfect, like an angel.

But no angel I know of would do this.

He walks to a different corner, and grabs a bottle and a glass. He pours his drink slowly, glancing at me. Quarter of a glass, and he walks back with it to me. He stands over me, frowning, sipping his drink. I dare to look up at him, and he locks eyes with me. I freeze, and he smirks. He kneels beside me, and sips his drink.
"Do you know why you're here?" He asks with a clear voice. I shake my head no, and he clicks his tongue. His free hand reaches my neck, rubbing the veins.
"You are mine. That is why," he says, as he stops rubbing. His hand incases my neck, and I choke on what air I have.
"Do you understand?" He asks, and I nod.
"I asked, do you understand?" He growls.
"Y-Yes," I choke out with a hoarse voice.
"Good," he says, finishing his drink. He removes his hand, and walks around the room. He sets down his glass, and exhales loudly.
"You're strange," he says, looking at me again.
"W-Why?" I stutter, finding my voice.
"Most would panic, or try to plea with me," he says, shrugging.
"Why?"
"Then again. I haven't shown you all I have," he continues without answering me. He sighs, and fills his drink again. He walks back to me, and tilts my head up.
"You are beautiful. I'm surprised one of my brothers didn't take you," he says, taking a sip of his drink.
"B-Brothers?" I ask, and he dumps his drink on my head.
"Did I say you could speak?" He spits, "But yes, brothers."
"Sorry," I whisper, and he backhands me.
"What did I just say?" He growls, throwing the glass across the room. I whimper, and he grabs my neck again.
"Stop that infernal noise," he growls, his voice deepening with each syllable that escapes his lips. I bite down on my lip, and he releases me.
"You are mine. You do what I want, when I want you to do it. If I want you to beg, you beg," he says, grabbing my chin, "if I want to use your body, I will." He stands, and I move into a corner. He walks to a small window, and look outside.
"You will call me master," he says, picking at his nails. I nod, and pull myself into a ball. Silent tears escape me.
"Stop," he growls, and I try. I do try, but I can't. He walks over to me again, and pulls me up by my shirt. I'm lifted higher then I should be able.
"Beg," he spits, "beg for your pathetic little life."
"Please. Please, let me go," I beg, and he growls.
"It's time for your first lesson," he growls, pulling me down. Another corner, and a red themed bed. He throws me down, and crawls over me. His lips are on mine. They push against mine, feeling so soft. He grabs my arms, and pushes us closer. I reach to grab his hair, and he hisses at me.
"You aren't allowed to touch me," he hisses.
"I want to," I whine, and looking up at him.
"You aren't allowed to want," he growls, pushing himself off the bed. I watch him as he moves to his desk again.
"Follow me," he growls, walking out. I follow behind him, watching his face. He leads us to a door, and walks us outside.
"We're going to play a game call cat and mouse. I'm the cat, and you're the mouse. Run," he growls, pointing. I move, and hear him scream behind me. I just run, not bothering to look back. Into a forest, far away from him. A shadow falls over me in this night time. The full moon is covered, as a figure lands in front of me.
"You should have ran faster," the deep voice says. Feathers, black large wings made of feathers.
"I-I'm-"
"You're what? Replaceable, worthless, breakable?" He says, walking to me. I fall on my back, and he looms over me.
"Please," I beg, as more tears fall from me.
"What?" He spits, crossing his toned arms.
"Please. Spare me. M-Master," I stutter, and he smirks wider.
"You've learned. Maybe you are special," he says, yanking me upward.
"Master?" I ask, as he pulls me along.
"Shut it." He spits, dragging me like a rag doll. He pulls me back to the building, and into his room.
"You understand your place now?" He asks me, pushing me into the corner.
"Y-Yes master," I stutter, as he stands over me.
"Good. I need to leave. Goodbye slave," he says, leaving me in the dark room, alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: What are this? It isn't a request. It's just weird. But hey, topless Hongbin. (-<) <3 ^_^