CHAPTER 5

SCHOOL SALAD

I just finished my bath as I jump in surprise since Key is already in my room, lying on my bed.

 

“Key, when did you came ?”

 

He sits and look at me “Just a while” his eyes following me as I walk inside “I was looking for you” he says

 

I remember that I promise to walk with him today but I forgot to text him that I went back earlier “I’m sorry, something came up and I forget” I sit beside him and try to convince him with my eyes

 

Key sigh “yah.. Lee Taemin, don’t you dare give me that look” he nodded on my desk “Is there something you want to talk to me ?”

 

I look at my desk and I notice minho’s book is lying there

 

“If it’s about those books, Minho left them on his desk so I carry them for him” I lied

 

“Okay… Taeminnah, can you help me with my homework ?”

 

“Why don’t you ask your hyung ?”

 

“Yah! How can Almight Key beg to that head brother of mine ?!” he shout in frustration.

 

I laugh, Key is not very good on his academics, but he’s personality makes him likeable by others. I sit beside him as I tutoring his homework. I gaze on his face, his feline eyes, that bright rough hair falling on his forehead, his straight nose and red pump lips make my heart beats faster. I have no denial that I’m in love with him, maybe since years ago. I tried to deny it at first, I date a few girls before, but none of them really attractive to me. So I got tired of fighting my feeling and hurting their feelings. I kind of accept it now, but I’m not going to tell anyone, especially Key, because I know he’s straight and I don’t wanna scare him with my feelings.

 

“Kim Kibum…!” Onew shouts as he walks in my room “Umma is calling you for dinner. How long are you going to drag my taemin baby ?!”

 

“Shut up you stupid two face” Key yelled “Don’t you dare call me Kim Kibum!”

 

Onew ignores him and sat between Key and me “I’m sorry for the trouble, Taeminnah” he smiled at me

 

“I’m not trouble at all, hyung. You don’t have to worry that much” I laughed

 

“Aigyo… my taeminnah is so cute” he pats on my head

 

“That’s disgusting, you erted sick man” Key glare as he packs his books.

 

“What’s wrong with some male bonding ??” Onew shrugged his shoulder and wrap his arm around my neck.

 

“Whatever…” Key rolled his eyes “Thank you for today Taeminnah, meet you again tomorrow, okay ?” he pats my shoulder as he walks by. I watched him as he goes away

 

“I would kill to have you look at me like that” Onew smirked at me

 

I laugh nervously “What do you mean ?”

 

“I know you know what I mean, Taeminnah… You shouldn’t make me jealous like that. I’m a pretty possessive guy you know ?”

 

I blush hearing his words. He knows. Holy , he knows!

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not that stupid to tell Key. I would rather have him never knowing it. That way Taeminnah can be mine” he whispered.

 

After both siblings gone from my room, I stuff my face on the pillow. Too much happens today for my heart to take it. He called Onew erted sick man… does that including me ? Because I have erted thoughts for Key, I want to cry because I know how Key look at gay people. That’s why Onew tease me all the time, to let me see what kind of reaction Key would make, so I won’t get my hope high.