CHAPTER 3

SCHOOL SALAD

When I got out from our apartment this morning, I met Onew hyung in front of the elevator.

 

“Onew hyung! This is rare. Are you going with us ?”

 

“Good morning, Taeminnie. Yes, I usually went earlier to do some work in student council room before class started” Onew smiled at me “Jonghyun text me last night and said he’s going to be late today, so I took a break and decided to walk together with you”

 

“Ya! Don’t you dare forget me, hyung” Key suddenly ran toward us.

 

“Oh yeah… how could I forget you, my stupid brother” Onew sighing.

 

They start to quarrel and I laughed at my heart. There’s no stopping when both of them on fire like today. The three of us used to walk together to school like this before but Onew got elected as vice president so he spent most of his time with his duties.

 

“Do you decide what club you’ll join, Taemin ?” asks Key.

 

“Not yet, this is still the first month, we don’t have to hurry right ?”

 

“Yes, but you should think carefully which club can improve your talent. Most of colleges will review both your grades and extracurricular activities from first grade until you graduate” Onew replies

 

“I’m not sure what I can do…”

 

“Why don’t you drop by to student council room today? I’ll gave you pamphlets for clubs in our school”

 

“I could accompany you if you want, although I’ve decided to continue joining athletic club” said Key

 

“That’s okay, you’ve been stuck with me the whole week. You should make new friends in your class and get back in track soon”

 

Onew laughed at me “I could spent some time with my cute dongsaeng you know ?”

 

“Noooo… don’t call me cute, hyung” I protest him.

 

“Yes, Taemin is more to pretty than cute. Don’t demote him like that” shouts Key

 

“Sigh... Key, why can’t you be more cute like Taemin ??”