Slave again

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            When he went to his classroom he saw milk and a pastry on top of his desk, he wonders who it was from.

SH: oh?? Who is this from? *sees the note* what is this? *reads the note*

            To: Scaredy Savior

Drink that milk, maybe it will make you a little nicer. There’s also a pastry, I’ve already eaten 3 so I’ll just give you one. Don’t worry I didn’t put poison on it. If I would I should have done that long ago, right? Kekeke…..

SH: *smiles seeing the note* ahhh… *he calls one of his classmate (CM)* have you seen Jiyeon?

CM: Jiyeon? She is at the teacher’s office?

SH: wae?

CM: she is taking the exams that she missed..

SH: *nods* ohh.. gomawo…

CM: no problem….

Jiyeon’s POV

            She is done taking her exams at the teacher’s office and she is kinda late for her next class. So she is running on the hallway.

JY: ahh… I’m late…..*running she saw a guy looking around but ignores him since she is late*

??: *tries to talk to JY* ahh… exc….. *but was ignored* she must be really in a hurry… I guess I need to look for it myself *he mumbles*

JY: *feeling guilty and turns back* ah.. hey!! *she calls him*

??: *looks back* me? *he asked pointing at himself*

JY: yes you… are you looking for the teacher’s office?

?? ahh? Neh…

JY: ok… just go straight from here… then turn left. The second door to your right it the teacher’s office, got it?

??: *nods* ahh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter