final

saranghae.. yeongwonhi :)

 

Seolrae's P.O.V

Pyo jihoon. That's his name. People know him as a gangster. Many people don't like him because of that. They even said that he was an orphan child. But oh boy they was so wrong. Nobody know he's real side except his friends, block b (well the gangster stuff are real appereantly) and well.... Me.

*flash back*

Oh my gosh!! I'm so stupid! Why am I forgot to bring my cellphone?! Now I have to walk home by myself *sigh*. Oh well. I walked from school to my home. Thank god my home not located far away. I was walking while humming my favorite song when suddenly some pairs of hand grab mine.

"What the.. Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Well well.. Young lady... You look beautiful in your uniform.. *smirk* why don't you play with oppa a little bit huh?" Said the 2 strangers in front of me.

"Huh?! Oppa my as*! You're old enough that I can call you ahjussi! Leave me alone okay!" I tried to pry from them even punch them. But appereantly my powers not strong enough.

"Well well.. Feisty huh? I like..." One of them said.

"Ew! Gross!!! Get away from me!! HELP! Somebody HE--" suddenly I saw the 2 strangers laying on the ground, faint.

"Are you okay?"

I look up to the familiar voice... *gasp* its pyo jihoon!!!

"Yes, I'm fine.. Thx for...helping me" I tried to act calm but inside I was nervous if he suddenly angry with me or something because I get him infolved(?) With this.

"Well that's good to hear.. So let's go!" He suddenly said with his smile face...

HIS SMILE FACE.. Oh god! This is the first time I see that. Gosh! Seolrae cut it out!

"H-huh? Let's go? Go where?"

"Your house ofcourse! Silly you... I don't wanna let you go to your house alone after this. I'll make sure you got into your home safely" he said.

"O-okay"

*flash back end*

...And after that I become close with him. Not in school though. He don't let me know why. And now its been 6 months since that happened.. And 6 months since I fell in love with him. I take a deep sigh to finally realize what I'm thinking.

*S K I P*

Today is my birthday. Yeaaay! Jihoon is now taking me to our usual hangout spot.

"Saengil chukhae, seolrae-ah" he said with his adorable smile.

"Aigoo gomawo jihoon-ah!" I said while blow the candle on my birthday cake.

After my little party, he decided to take me to Han river..

He suddenly broke out the silence.

"You know.. You look beautiful tonight" he said while hidden his face.

Thinking is not mean anything more than a friend compliment I replied, "gomawo jihoon-ah! You look handsome yourself" I said.

Is it just me or he is really blushing right now? Aigoo! So cute!

"Jihoon can I ask--" I saw his blank face

"Jihoon-ah what's wrong?" I never seen him this nervous before.

"Erm well.. Actually I wanna-- OH MY GOD SEOLRAE WATCH OUT!!" He yanked me to his arm before the van can hit me.

What. Was. That. Oh my gosh! I almost hit by a van... Aish seolrae why you being careless! I felt his arm around me getting more tight.

"Err... Jihoon-ah --"

"Are you okay?!!! Did you hurt??! Why you being so careless?!" He practically scream at my face.

"H-hey jihoon I'm fine okay..."

"I almost thought that I will lose you" he whispered.

He broke the hug and suddenly lean in. Before I can react I felt his lips upon mine. I froze and couldn't believe what happened.

"I-im so sorry! I didn't ask your permission.." He said after he broke the kiss.

"Well don't be..."

I kissed him to tell him that I'm more than glad to have him kiss me. I felt his smile into the kiss and gradually kiss me back passionately.

"Yoon seolrae.. Saranghae" he said after the kiss.

I blushed because seeing his serious face but also cute at the same time like this is a first one.

"I love you too, Pyo jihoon"

He smile and kissed my forehead.

"You must proud at yourself.." He said.

"And why is that?" I asked him.

"Because in this world I only love 3 woman."

"Oh so there's another woman than me?" I asked little bit dissbelieved.

"Of course.. First my mom, and then you.... And then our future beautiful daughter." He grinned at me.

I blushed at him. Oh my god.

"Jihoon!! That's so cheesy!" I playfully slap his arm.

"I know... But you're like it right?" Before I manage to answer he kissed me again. How I love this boy for making me weak around him. 'Jihoon-ah.. Saranghae.. Yeonghwoni'