chapter 1

Gitana

 

Chapter 1

The younger boy hugged the girl, he felt so proud to have a unique sister like her. Though she was hated and told be bring bad luck, he loved how her noona was at dealing with those comments. It sure hurt, but she was used to it and kept her life going.

“Kim Taeyeon!!” He called his sister with engulfing her in a huge hug, though he was shorter, but he promised that he will grow to be taller than her.

“Yah Kim Taemin! I´m older than you!” Taeyeon scolded punching him away.

“Aigoo Taetae, you know I am older than you.” Taemin nodded and crossed his arm like a man.

The girl giggled at her cute donsaeng and ruffled his hair.

“You´re not even taller than me” She said proudly.

Taemin squints his eyes, pouting sightly.

“I will be, noona. One day I will be taller than you and protect you from all the people.” He said firmly.

Taeyeon flashed a sincere smile and hugged her precious baby. The siblings walked back to their place.

“Wait.” Taemin said and stopped before going to the narrow streets. Though it was dark, but they couldn´t take the risk. Taemin put the hoodie over his sister´s head and nodded.

“Done.”

Taeyeon smiled at him and looked at her feet while walking. Taemin held her hand and always walked half running.

 Why? Because she was born with blue eyes. Blue as clear as the sky. But, if people saw her eyes, they will get hell scared and think that she comes from hell, or is cursed by satan or demons. Taemin knew that it wasn´t true, but even their own people looked down at them, at their family, like they were disgusting or something. Because blue eyes didn´t fit in society, and will never be.

As they run through the dark streets, Taemin lead his sister back home. Though that path was very familiar to her already, she could walk through it even with eyes closed.

And yes, that´s how she lives in the outside world. She´s blind for the outsiders. Because this is what her grandmother asked to her when out, Taeyeon followed obediently. But Taemin would feel heartbroken each time he sees her acting like one.

Arriving home, Taeyeon looked up. She placed her hoodie down and get rid of her little bag. And so did Taemin. The scent of food was making their stomach growl of hunger. And soon their grandmother appeared.

“How was your day?” The woman smiled sweetly at her lovely grandkids.

“It was fun grannie” Taeyeon said.

“Good, you both must be hungry… Here, eat up” The food was placed on the table and both of them started to eat happily.

---

 

Hello people, i've been gone for a long while~

But here's a little update. Im sorry its short. 

Btw, im so so so so shocked. i had this chapter done when i created the fic. 

And... it seems like Frozen tbh. 

Dont know... i was thinking of kind of the same idea, but dont worry, it wont be the same~ :)

 

thanks for reding and for subscribing!

-S