Chapter Eleven

My other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well sorry people, this wasn't supposed to be a chapter but only half of it.... but as you can see, it's already almost  3000 words and the other part is not ended yet and same lenght... so yeah I cut it in half

That's why not everything I planned is in, but I hope you'll still like it!

ENJOY!

and comments are love <3 ;)

*O0°11°0O*

It was barely ten in the morning and Junsu was already in front of the door, waiting for Yoochun to open. He had knocked ten times already, rang the doorbell many times and received weird looks from the others tenants passing by, but they still had no one to take them inside.

 

“Wake up sleepy head!” He called, leaning again the wood. “You’re supposed to help me!!”

 

Behind him, Changmin had already given up ten minutes ago. Laid against the wall near the lift, he waited for Junsu to stop being stubborn and accept his offer to come back later. He had been dragged along by Junsu, supposedly to work differently on their duet, on a proposal from Yoochun, of course.

 

“Are you sure he’s inside?” Changmin asked lazily.

“Of course, were else? Yoochun is not good to wake up early.” Junsu answered, punching the door again, loudly.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and Junsu step aback, surprised to see Yoochun’s sleepy face in front of him suddenly.

 

“What’s all this mess so early?” He grumbled with his raspy morning voice.

“Good morning Yoochun! Nice to see you as well.” Junsu singsonged, as he stepped inside the house without being invited.

 

Yoochun rubbed his eyes and looked behind at Junsu taking over the place as if it was his. Walking around the messy apartment, he made few comments about Yoochun’s need to hire a maid as soon as possible and headed to the only-relatively- clean spot where the piano was. Yoochun chuckled and ruffled his hair. He turned back toward Changmin who was still on the corridor and greeted him with a gentle smile.

 

“Morning, Changmin.”

“Good morning. Sorry for bothering you”

“No problem.”

“We can still come back later if you want...” Changmin offered politely.

“No need. Junsu already wake me up anyway. Come in.”

 

Changmin accepted the invitation and bypassed Yoochun to go in. He waited for him to close the door and show the way, not feeling comfortable enough to follow Junsu’s path.

 

Changmin and Yoochun weren’t exactly the best friends of the world, but they grew used to each other. Changmin was never so comfortable in his presence, but he learnt how to get along with him well enough to spend few hours with him. In fact, Changmin felt a bit guilty and pretty stupid with Yoochun. He still remembered their first encounters and his first – and only – fight with Junsu in front and because of his jealousy toward Yoochun.

 

Yoochun on the other hand seemed to have forgotten everything. If he had been a bit suspicious the few times he saw him after the scene, he wasn’t any more. Sometimes, Changmin even felt like Yoochun was supportive, inciting him to take care of Junsu and dropping some hints from time to time. Even without spending much time with him, Changmin understood it was his character. The problem seemed forgotten and Yoochun was always trying his best for Junsu. He was a very caring friend, that was for sure. Changmin was the only one with some reluctance and he could tell that the closeness between the two best friends was a complete foreign reason.

 

“We’re losing time Chun.” Junsu said from the piano bench he was sat on, a music sheet in his hand.

“Give me ten minutes and I’ll be back.” Yoochun replied and he disappeared behind the bathroom’s door.

 

Junsu put the sheet down on mixer on the table nearby and opened the piano’s cover. He sat up straight and let his fingers flow slowly on the ivory. He stopped for a short time and played few notes Changmin recognized immediately as theirs. Junsu turned toward him and flashed him a dazzling smile.

 

“Come here.” He said as he tickled the ivory again.

 

Obediently, Changmin came closer and sat beside Junsu. The bench was small, but he fitted, as if the small space by Junsu’s side was his. Junsu played again the intro of their song and looked toward Changmin, inviting him to play along. The song wasn’t made for two players, but Changmin did anyway, unable to refuse the invitation. They were not use to play exactly at the same time, and both knew the notes by heart already. They tried to adjust, but both tried to reach the same note and a displeasing sound came out, stopping them.

 

“Ooups.” Junsu chuckled.

 

Changmin smiled and noticed Junsu’s gaze on his mismatched eyes.

 

“I like your eyes when you smile.”

 

Changmin didn’t answer and Junsu played again, a song they had been training on before they began their own song. For a moment, the youngest simply looked at him but the question bothering his mind slipped out of his mouth.

 

“Did you already play the song for Yoochun?”

 

Once again, Junsu’s fingers stopped on the ivory and he turned toward Changmin, eyelids fluttering.

 

“Never.” He tilted his head and bit his lips. “It’s ours... I never thought about showing him.”

 

A rush of heat wrapped Changmin’s body and his eyes darkened. Junsu looked back at him and his tongue went to moisten his suddenly dry lips. A noise from the bathroom made them both jolt and they barely saw Yoochun go out to reach his room. With a low chuckled, Junsu shook his head, as he found the situation pretty stupid.

 

“We should finish the lyrics.” Changmin said by his side.

“About?” Junsu asked, his mind already far from their previous discussion.

“The song.”

“Right.” He nodded. “We should.”

“But I guess we will need your voice for that.” Changmin said, barely hiding the implied meaning his sentence.

“Yeah... we will.” Junsu answered softly, showing more of his confidence toward Changmin. “I will.”

 

Changmin observed him, trying to get the confirmation that Junsu understood what he meant. Did Junsu willingly decide he would be singing for Changmin while they would be writing their song? With a reassuring expression, Junsu confirmed Changmin’s doubts, making him happier than ever.

 

“I never heard you sing by the way.” Junsu stated.

“What for?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know... I mean... it’s an agency for idol and singer training so... why aren’t you singing? ”

 

A half smile appeared in the corner of Changmin’s lips, but it didn’t express much joy any more. The way he looked at Junsu showed how he expected everybody to already know about his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter