If I could just get over you I would

I Would
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I could just get over you I would....

 

"Ladies and Gentleman as we know today is the most important day for us, for musician all around the world. As we stated earlier, we invite all musician in the world, well it means…. Our hero also included! Please welcome our hero…. LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!"

 

I can hear many people shouting my name. I feel nervous and enthusiast at the same time. This will be my last concert. I have to perform perfectly, also I will sing this for him. "Lee Donghae ssi, please get ready. You have to get on the stage less than 30 seconds" I heard one of the staff called me. I walk toward the stairs which will led me to the stage. I take a deep breath as I heard the MC called my name.

I walk toward the centre of the stage as the MC gives me the microphone that he used before. "Ladies and Gentleman thank you for coming. I'm Lee Donghae. Today is a special day, the day when I start to sing in front of you all. I thank all of you for support me since the beginning. As you know today is my last stage, I want to share with you a story, it's not an ordinary story, but a special story. This story has a deep meaning for me and it always help me to become better.  The story is about a man who is willing to do anything for his musician boyfriend. The musician was not famous, he always stuck in his work and never able to get over it. His boyfriend tried his best to help him, but what he got? The musician hit him and locked him in a room. Not only that, the musician also shouted bad words at him. The musician didn't mean it, he just confused and frustrated with the works that he couldn't done.  

That stupid musician didn't realised that he hurts his boyfriend. He locked his boyfriend in their sharing room and didn't allow him to meet his friends. His boyfriend had been patient enough for his attitude. Two years passed, the musician still had not changed his attitude, he even become worse than before. He hurt his boyfriend so much." I stop to talk for awhile and see may people cry while they listen to my story. I feel my tears almost feel down. I take a deep breath and continue my story.

"Can you all guess what happened to the musician and his boyfriend?" I wait for their answer, but turn out no one speak or give answer, they keep silence while focus their attention to me. "The musician's boyfriend patient slowly decreased. He had enough for all that the musician did to him. He slowly move his things from their share house. The musician didn't realised that, he kept treat his boyfriend badly. He didn't know that one day he will regret it. One week later, after the musician came back from his 3 days trip, he couldn't find his boyfriend and his boyfriend's belonging at their share house and their share room. The musician started to panic and ran out from the house to found his boyfriend, but it's useless. He found out 3 days later in his company that his boyfriend has a girlfriend and they are happy for being together. The musician shocked when he found them, he walked slowly to his house and tried to recall what just happened. The next day, the musician turn on himself to the police for everything that harassments that he did to his ex-boyfriend. The police processed and put him in a jail for 3 mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter