I'm sorry and I love you...

Baby I'm Sorry

“I didn’t like you anymore. ” Soomi said to Seyong. She decided to do it since Seyong really hates her or probably annoying because of her. Actually, she had developed feelings toward Seyong, the kingka in her school and somehow he knew about it.  However, that doesn’t make Soomi gives up to him. Every single day, she will make lunchbox to Seyong and asked about his day, although he will, of course ignore her.

But, today it’s different. Seeing him making out with a girl makes her heart broke and finally realized that, Seyong really don’t love her.

“Glad to hear that. Now, can I leave? That girl still waiting for me..” He said quickly leave her alone at the rooftop. As soon she heard the door being shut off, her tears were finally burst.

“Fighting, Soomi! You can do this! He is a bad boy and you hate bad boy. Yes, you should move on.” Soomi said, as to encourage herself.

Little didn’t she know, Seyong still standing against the door, feeling his heart was hurt so much. He knew this would be happen and he want it anyway.

“I’m not good enough to accept your love, Soomi. Your heart is too pure and a bad guy like me doesn’t suitable with such nice girl like you.” He said before starting to walk away.

As the day passes, it’s been a week since Soomi trying to give up on him by pretending to act happy. And every time she meets Seyong, Soomi just give him a smile, just a friendly smile.

On the other hand, Seyong feel the emptiness in his heart since Soomi never give him lunchbox or talking to him. Even though she smiles at him every time they two meet, but it doesn’t enough. That makes him feel that what he did was wrong. He does love her. And still do…

Then, after the school, since Soomi are in duty of cleaning the class, she stayed and was sweeping on the floor. Then, she feels that someone was behind her, so she decides to turns around. It was Jiho, one of her class mates.

“Jiho, what are you doing here?” She asked.

“Soomi, there is something I want to said.”

“Oh, what is it?” Jiho seems nervous at first but he manages to say it.

“I- I like you.” Soomi just stares at him. “Can you be my girlfriend?” He asked.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.” Jiho just look at her.

“But why?” He asked. Somehow it hurts his heart so much and it makes him angry. “You still loves Seyong right? That kingka doesn’t suit you. He’s bad guy…”

“Who are you to judge my feeling? Just because I reject you, you just said anything about Seyong? Just go, Jiho. I’m busy right now.” Soomi said and continue her works. Suddenly, Jiho grabs her and drags her into the wall. He was trying to kiss her but Soomi didn’t want to.

“Let me go, you bastard!” Soomi shouts whil struggling but Jiho didn’t care about her. Then, suddenly Soomi heard someone shout, making she open her eyes. What is she looks now is Jiho was on the floor while Seyong was staring at him.

“Go away before you get another punch from me.” Jiho then run away quickly as Seyong was kinda scary that time. Then, Seyong looks at Soomi, before he walks and hugs her. Soomi was surprise.

“Are you okay?” Seyong asks as Soomi was looking at him blankly. “What’s wrong?”

“Why are you helping me?” Soomi asks. “You hates me, right? This shouldn’t be your problem and-” She didn’t manage to continue her words as Seyong put his lips on her.

“One more words and I will kiss you again~” He said, making Soomi bit her bottom lips. “Yes, I admit I make you hurt once, but now I’m not going to do it again.”

“What do you mean?” She asked. Seyong just smiles, making Soomi’s heart fluttering. That makes her loves him. His smile was so sincere and bright.

“I love you.” He said.

“What?”

“You heard it. And baby, I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“Baby?”

“Yeah~ You are my girl now.” Seyong said. Then, Soomi pushes Seyong away. “What?”

“I didn’t tell my answer yet.” She said, making Seyong worried.

“Are you really move on now? I-” Soomi cut his words with a kiss.

“One more words and I will kiss you again.” She said. Seyong just smile and puckered his lips.

“I would love to.” He said, making Soomi blush and smacks his chest.

“I love you too and still love you.” Soomi said, making Seyong smiles again.

“Thanks again…” He said and gives another kiss to Soomi and this time, she reply the kiss.