One-shot: Mad at you

Mad at you

Soho chilling apartment in Mid-levels, Central - Flats for Rent in ...

You were alone at home all day, while Seunghyun left early in the morning for a recording and will not be back until his work is finished for the day. You didn’t bother to text him or call him because you know he will not be answering since he is busy with work. So you just stayed at home relaxing whilst watching TV at the living room when suddenly your phone rings and you were slightly startled by the loud ringtone..

 

*ringgggg.... ringgggg.... ringgggg....*

 

You: Hello.. Mae Rin ah.. *you answered the phone with a zen tone*

Mae Rin: Annyeong!!  Hae Min ah.. We are having a girls night later on, would you like to join us too? *she sounded excited*

 

*maybe I should join the girls.. Since he would not be back anytime soon - you thought to yourself* 

As you chilled a little while longer, you decided to join your friends whom you haven’t meet in a really long time.. You did not text him or call him because you know he will not be answering or replying since he is busy. You texted Mae Rin to inform her you will meet her later on. 

 

You: Mae Rin ah, I will join you guys. ^_^ What time are you girls meeting?

Mae Rin: Hae Min ah, remember to text him so that he will not be worried when he come home later!!

You: Okay!

Mae Rin: Great! I'll pick you up at 7pm okay! SEE YOU LATER!! :)

 

You read the last message she sent and you look up to the clock, it was already 6pm so quickly you got up to prepare. You turn off the TV and jump into the shower and get dress. You picked a baby pink dress that fits perfectly to your body, and you put on some light make up and slide in to your matching pumps, and you wore matching accessories. 

 

 

 

After getting ready you heard the doorbell, you hurriedly grab your clutch and run to the door. When you opened the door, you saw Mae Rin, and you both got into her car. Whilst on the road you dropped a text to Seunghyun stating that you will be out with Mae Rin and a few other girl friends for the night, you also leave a message to his voicemail so that you make sure that he knows your are safe in your best friend's hands. Mae Rin stopped the car at the valet and all of you went inside the bar, it was loud and there were many people having fun on the dance floor.

 

Biggest Luxury Club - Face Club Bucharest

 

Mae Rin: Hae Min ah.. Do you want some drinks? *she looked thrilled*

You: Sure, why not! *whilst walking towards the bar with her*

 

You were having so much fun partying with a few of your girls and after awhile your feet got tired, so you decide to take a break and just chat with the others girls sitting at the sofa area, you were busy talking to one of your friends when you glance the table across yours, you see some girls and guys having fun and you look away as you can't make up who was that because of the lighting at the bar and because you are not sober at the time, Mae Rin then tapped you.

 

Mae Rin: Is that Seunghyun오빠?

 

Choi Seung Hyun 💖 | Big Bang Amino Amino

 

And when you turn around to look again, you saw Seunghyun laughing and drinking with some people whom you have never met, but looks like he was having the time of his life, and all this time you thought he was at the studio and doing his recording. You stand up and walked over to their table with anger in your eyes, but not walking straight as you were still loopy after the drinks..

 

You: 오빠, so this is where the recording is happening?  *you crossed your arms over your chest as you glared at him*

Seunghyun: Hae Min ah.. What are you doing here? *he was shocked*

You: 오빠... Did you not check your phone?... Oh.... Right... You are busy at work huh? You were too busy to even look at your phone to check... You know what... Nevermind... Just continue with your recording. *you rolled your eyes and stormed off, trying to hold back the tears that was about to come along*

 

As you stormed out of the bar, your friends followed along because they witness everything and were worried, but you were hurt and mad at Seunghyun for lying... Thoughts are running through your mind. 

 

*Why is he hanging out with some girl??*

*Why did he lie??*

*Does he not love me anymore??*

*Am i boring his life??*

*Does he have another girl??*

*Is he cheating on me??*

 

Your heart is heavy, you heaved a sigh. You walked out of the bar and Mae Rin got you a cab, she said that she could stay with you, but you insist on being alone for such an "eventful" day, you got home and shower and get preparing for bed as you want to sleep it off. Just as you got out of the shower, you heard the keys clinking. You walked to the living room and you saw Seunghyun taking off his shoes. 

 

You: Good... You do know how to come home... How was your recording? *you sounded sour*

Seunghyun: Why are you in the bar? Are you following me? *he raised his voice and he sounded drunk*

You: I sent you a message and left a voice mail that I will be out with my girl friends.. *you said with. astern tone*

Seunghyun: You are lying... You followed me there because you don't trust me!! *he shouted as he grabbed your wrist*

You: 오빠! Let go of my hand... It really hurts! *you tried escaping his grip*

Seunghyun: NO! I’m tired of you! I should never get together with you!! *while raising his voice*

 

You were hurt and taken aback by his words, you know he was drunk but it was not an excuse for him to treat you as such, and tears started to fall from your eyes. 

 

Seunghyun: OH, DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP! *he raised his voice once more*

You: YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? YOU’RE NOT THE SEUNGHYUN THAT I LOVE!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE... I HATE YOU!! I REALLY DO!! *you snapped back at him*

 

His grip slowly loosen as he stepped back a little. You ran to the bedroom and started packing while Seunghyun was slowly sobering up in the living room, he get his thoughts together, as he opened his phone, he saw the messages and the voice note that you had left him, he knew he was wrong for being irrational and making assumptions, hiding from you while he drinking the night away and all the shouting that came along from his hot-headed self, he is afraid that you might leave him knowing that he regretted all the words he said and unforgiveable actions that he had done to you. You finished grabbing your stuff as you decided to go to Mae Rin's house, but when you walked back out to the living room he stood up and walked towards you, and hugged you tightly.

 

You: YAH... LET GO!! *struggling to get out from his enbrace*

Seunghyun: Baby... I am sorry! I know what I did was wrong! I shouldn't have hid it from you, I should have told you the truth... I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I know I am at fault.

 You: I SAID... LET GO!! *you shouted again trying to pull away once more*

Seunghyun: Baby... I am really sorry! Please don’t leave me, I don’t know what would I do if you leave me, I love you too much to let you go, I know I’m stupid for doing this to you. *begging for your forgiveness* Please. Let me explain... *he let aout a huge sigh...* I am having a hard time at work, the load from work is overwhelming and I didn't wanted to burden you from my struggles... I really didn't mean to lie to you or hide from you. I just wanted an escape from work and reality...

You: You should have told me... I did nto know you were struggling at work... *you soften your tone*

 

He apologized once more while looking into your eyes as tears were froming from his eyes... And you knew he was not lying just by looking at him. And you knew you cannot stand being mad at him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him back tightly.

 

Seunghyun: Hae Min ah.. I am sorry... I love you.

You:  오빠, I love you.. So if you have any problems, you could share it with me... We are in this together.. I will be there with you every step of the way. *you whispered in his ear* 

Seunghyun: I know... I didn't wanted to burden you with that but... I am really sorry for not voicing out... I love you more, Hae Min ah... *he whispered back*

 

As you both hugged, he picked you up and walked to the bedroom and placed you softly on bed and he lay beside you, and you both spend the night in each other's arms once again. You turn towards him and kissed him just before you slowly drifted off to sleep...

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hey all! I hope you like the one-shot I came up with! Really hope its okay, sorry if it's quite bad! I'm trying my best! Do leave anyfeedbacks for me if you have any! Really appriciate it, thank you!