Nae Sarang-ah

Match Made In Heaven

i went into my room and grab my bag. "kajja," i muttered and swinging the front door open, i hold on to the door waiting for him to come out. he walked out towards me and asked, "Jinhee-ah, are you okay?" i paused and decided to dodge that question, "where is your bike?" i asked looking for his bike. "you dont like bikes, so i brought my car instead, lets go," he sighed and walked towards his car. *seriously whats wrong with him lately?*

he get into the car not saying a word. "ya, Park Jimin, are you okay? why do your mood keep changing?" i asked. he turned to me, "you like JungKook?" he suddenly asked. "you must be joking i only thought of him as my younger brother," i said looking at him. he suddenly smiled, "araso araso, i was just wondering really, it kept lingering in my mind, somehow disturbing my focus. am i making sense?" he said. "hahaha! pabo!!" i said. he starts laughing. 

he drove slowly while smiling, "Jimin-ah, why do you want to go school with me?" i ask while my eyes still looking front. "eung?" he said looking at me. "do i have to repeat?" i turned him out eyes locked. i caught myself off guard and moved my gaze back to the front. "aniya, i heard you. i just like going to school with you. Jinhee-ah, do you know that youre beautiful?" he turned to me. "mwo?" i asked looking back at him. "aniya, forget i said anything" he said pulling over to the school's side gate, "you go on in first, i'll go park the car," he said. "eung, araso." 

i get off the car and was about the walk off before Jimin horned his car. i turned around, he gesture his hand asking me to come back. i walked back to him, "wae?" i asked. "can you give me your number?" he asked. i was frozen in my position. "you can ask JungKook," i said. "shireo, i want you to tell me yourself," he insisted. *aish!* "give me your phone," i said while pulling my hand out towards him. he passed me his phone,i began typing my number. "ah, you dont have to save your number i'll save it myself," he said. i gave him back the phone after im done. "i'll go now, eoh?" i said looking at him. "araso, araso" he smiled.

(JIMIN POV)

*assa! i got her number!*

i drove off to the parking lot and parked my car at my favourite lot. before getting down, i take a look at the number she just gave me. "hmm, what should i name her?" i stared at the number for a few seconds smiling to myself, "Jinnie, animyeon, My Jinhee? ahh!! My Love!" i became typing ... Nae Sarang-ah ... SAVED! 

i walked out of my car feeling as happy as ever! i walked straight to our studio smiling at the people who walked pass me greeting me. "annyeong haseyo sunbaenim, Kim JongDae ibnida!" one of them greeted me. "eoh, annyeong haseyo. how are you?" i greeted happily. "eoh, im fine. good mood today?" i laughed. "see you around!" i waved and walked off. today is gonna be great!

(END OF POV)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO!! SORRY I CANT GIVE YOU A LONG UPDATE BECAUSE IM AT WORK AND MY MIND IS NOT WORKING WELL WITH ALL THIS CUSTOMERS KEEP GUSHING INTO MY OUTLET. IM SO BUSSSSYYY! HAHA I WILL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN IM FREE!! GIDAEJUSEYO! <3 SARANGHANDAING!! <3