Common Interest (JIMIN)

Match Made In Heaven

As i walked out, i noticed someone walking towards the dance studio, since the school is pretty dark with only the wall lights on i couldnt really see who it was. he walked pass me and i could smell his really strong perfume, he was humming to the same song that Nam Joon and Yoon Gi was rapping to in class. *could that be Jimin they were talking about earlier?* i thought as i continued walking to the bustop.

(JIMIN POV)

i should have known that mom is gonna take her time if i were to accompany her for dinner. now i cant even practice our dance routine and meet the new replacement whom Nam Joon hyung said were really beautiful. i hope so though, while walking to the dance studio i noticed a girl walking out of it *must be the new girl, wow shes really not bad.* i thought, but i couldnt see her face clearly. her outfit was really revealing but y. i was about to open the door when i heard the boy's conversation;

JungKook: "shes really pretty right?"

J-Hope: "youre too young for her, JungKook ya"

V: "well i can be cute for her haha"

Jin: "she should  be with me"

Suga: "ani, with me!"

RapMonster: "why do i have this feeling that she will end up falling for me?"

Jimin: "who will fall for you?"

JungKook: "Hyung!!"

"whats up.." i said softly. "why cant you come? you missed it man. shes hot!" Suga nudged me. "haha so thats what you guys were talking about, she falling for you?" i laughed it off, i decide not to say that i mightve seen the girl earlier. she seems mysterious, i wanted to know more about her. "how, uh.. how was she like?" JungKook stood up. "shes really pretty and sweet, she may look y now but if you see her outside of this studio, shes like an angel..." he explained with dreamy eyes.

"you've met her before?!" V pulled him down. "yeaaap, cant agree more with JungKook, i guess all 5 of us have seen her before except you and Jimin," J-hope claimed. "how is she like outside?" i asked. "come here come here! i've got her picture from the school's website, but its not very clear," JungKook said taking out his smartphone. he started scrolling down to his photo gallery while all of us crowded around him to see. "here, thats her right there." he said pointing at the screen shot of the website that he have taken. "hey, i think shes the girl that i bumped to this morning," all of us turned to V. "so you've seen her!" he nodded, "she really did have the most amazing smile, but i barely noticed her because i was smiling to everyone haha!" he said. "so now its just Jimin that havent seen her, in and out of studio," Nam Joon hyung said. 

*i hope i can see her soon, seeing all the other members that have seen her, makes me feel left out* i thought as i laid down on the parquet floor. "hey Jimin! not going home?" J-hope shouted from the door. "i'll stay here for a little while," i said. "alright, dont forget to switch off the air-cons and lights," i raised up and 'ok' sign. and he left. 

(END OF POV)

i slumped my body on my bed. my cat sleeping on my bed startled and walked towards me curling up y my side and continued sleeping. *aww..* i looked at it an smiled. my room door cracked open, "arent you going to go shower?" mom asked looking at me. "later, im so tired," i answered staring at the ceiling. mom sighed, "have you eaten? what time are you going to work tomorrow?" *work?* i sit up and looked at her, "work? what?" mom was shocked, "omona! you even forgotten that its saturday tomorrow?" *oh , not saturday already.* "its saturday? i mustve forgotten because i was really busy this week mom, i'll check my schedule and tell you later okay? and mom?" i turned to her. "im hungry," "i thought so, ive heated up the food in the kitchen you can go and eat up, i'll head to bed now. i need to wake your dad up early tomorrow." i nodded, "eoh.." i answered and laid back down on the bed. *i shall eat and shower before heading to bed*.

i woke up the next morning feeling so tired. *gosh why did i even have to go to work on a saturday!* i thought. i get myself prepared, ate breakfast and went to find my mother. "eomma?" i walked to her bedroom. "eoh, wae?" mom turned to me. "do you have 10,000 won?" i asked. "omo, why did you need so many?" she widened her eyes. "i wanna get some beads for my project and im going to use it for my lunch too," she nodded and stood up to take her wallet. "gomawo, eomma," i said and kissed her cheek, hugging her from behind. "i'll pay you when i get my salary okay?" i whispered. "aniya, just study hard, your salary is to pay for your tuition. you dont have to pay me back," mom said. i nodded, "i'll go to work now, im doing full shift today. most probably will be home by 12am," i explain. mom just nodded and like that, i left for work.

i reached work earlier that expected, "annyeong unnie," i greeted my supervisor. "eoh, annyeong, full shift today right?" i smiled and nodded. "quickly get ready so we can clean before opening," she smiled. "araso," i went into the small room to tie up my hair and change into my uniform. << bunned up hair 

it was already lunch time, we were expecting alot of customers. by 1pm, the outlet was flooded with customers. "Jinhee-ah.. go and serve this coffee to the man outside, he's sitting with his dog," i brightened up when i heard the customer owned a dog, i've always loved animals. cat is my favourite! "okay!" i shouted and grab a tray and put the coffee on it. i walked towards the door and ive already noticed the cute dog. "good afternoon sir, here's your cafe latte," i said and smiled, "oh thank y..., oh uhm thank you," he stuttered as soon as he looked up at me, i was surprised of course. i turned to the dog, "male?" i said not looking at him, *why am i feeling so hot in my face* "uuhh.. yeah," he said. i bend down to the dog, "hi handsome, whats your name?" i pet the dog on the head. -coughs- "jimin" -coughs- i heard the man said. *jimin?* i turned to him, "your dog's name is Jimin?" i asked. "eoh, aniya. you said handsome, i thought it was me, haha" he said and laughed nervously, i laughed, "aniya, i asked for your dog's name," i said and smiled. "eohh eoh haha! he's name is Dodo, and whats your name?" i nodded. "ahh, me? im JinHee, nice to meet you Dodo, and Jimin, see you around, i better start working again," i said and walked away. "eoh wait!" he called out. i turned to look at him, "you like dogs too?" i smiled, "ani, i like any animal," he nodded, "me too!" he said and smiled. i just nodded and walked away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guyyysss! its the 3rd chapter already!! this is crazy! please dont forget to comment and subscribe! i'll wait! i love you <333