the showdown of the vampires and white angels

Devil Youngmin Beside me (hiatus)

Jae rin's POV

my clock is buzzing. i lazily sat up and did my daily routines. after an hour, i'm ready and all!

i skipped downstairs. the maids bowed to greet me. then my butler, taemin handed me my bag.

"what's for breakfast?" i asked.

"meat and wine,master." taemin replied.

"is it half-cooked?" i excitedly asked. yeah i know i'm weird. i'm used in eating half-cooked or uncooked foods but i don't know why. i really love eating uncooked and half-cooked foods, especially meat.

"yes, master." taemin replied.

"yay!" i happily skipped towards the kitchen and saw my favorite foods. 

Taemin's POV

the master is already grown-up. soon, she'll be ready to lead the vampires or the white angels.

she still doesn't know her REAL personality. she still doesn't know that she's eating a human's meat and she's drinking a human's blood so that she can gain energy. i hope she wouldn;t get angry with me if she finds it out.

i let out a deep sigh. i can't help but smile, seeing the master happy makes me happy too.

Jae rin's POV

i'm done eating my food. i'm so full. i sat up and walked outside of my house. 

"master, please get inside the car now." taemin said, motioning me to get inside my limo. i did what i was told. i'm really wondering why my skin hurts a bit when it's sunny. 

i soon finally arrived at my school. the students just stared at me. whispering something to each other.

they consider me as a queenka, but i actually don't consider myself as one.

i walked inside my class. and quickly walk towards my seat at the back. i took my assignment from my bag and placed it in my table. 

i'm so bored. school is totally boring. i looked infront of me and jinyoung winked at me. i;m blushing like mad right now. omo! >//> did he really winked at me?

finally the school bell rang. it's already time for break. i sat on the back of the cafeteria where it's dark.

surprisingly, youngmin and jinyoung and the other members of their gang sat beside me.

"annyeong~ can we join you?" jinyoung and his other members asked. i nodded eagerly.

jinyoung was about to sit beside me when youngmin shoved him and quickly sit next to me. the other boyfriend members sat on the table. youngmin and the other boyfriend members didn't ask for my permission to join me,but it's fine, i like him anyway. kekeke. >//<

jinyoung glared at youngmin and he just sat on the seat that's facing me. he then smiled brightly.

youngmin glared at jinyoung and cleared his throat. "jae rin-ah~ say AAHHH~" he said while holding a spoon with food , i did what i was told and he fed me. omo. he's so sweet! >.< youngmin, you're going to make me faint! ahhh~~ youngmin kept on feeding me.. jinyoung glared at youngmin again. 

"ehhhmm! i think you need to drink, jae rin-ah~." jinyoung said as he motioned me to lean a bit closer to him.

i did what he said. and i could sense both of them are glaring at each other. and soon the break is over.

"i-i'm going to the class now." i stuttered and bowed.

"i'll walk with you!" jinyoung exclaimed. 

"no! i'll walk with her!" youngmin complained.

"youngmin, your classroom is far from our classroom, and if you walk jae rin, by the time you arrive at your class, you're already late. your teacher will just scold all of you." jinyoung grinned from ear to ear.

"ugh! fine!" youngmin stormed off. i really can't believe it! jinyoung and the other b1a4 gang members want to walk with me. and youngmin seems to like me too! kyaa~~~ i can't help but blush >.<

jinyoung interlaced his finger to mine. that made me blush more. the other b1a4 members followed us.

and soon we're at our classroom. i quickly walked towards my seat. keke. my crushes like me too! kyaa!! >//<