Broken hearts mended.

After all this time

Tiffany's POV

Tiffany's POV

I walked into the airplane awkwardly, with everyone watching me. I tripped a little at first due to the killer heels, but i made it halfway to my seat. I was half worried that Taecyeon wasn't with me because he was the pilot, but i was also half glad he wasn't with me because it was awkward between us after the kiss. We haven't spoke anything about it since our lips made contact. He didn't say anything, except "This may be one of the biggest decisions I will be making in my life. After the kiss, it made me realize something important." Taecyeon said after the whole incident happened. It actually made me realize something important, too. I wasn't in love with Ok Taecyeon. Not anymore. The kiss meant nothing to me.

"Miss? Can you find your seat?" A pretty, tall figure said. It was a flight attendant. I snapped out of my daydreaming and showed her my ticket. She gave a friendly smile and showed me to my seat. I saw her nametag on her uniform and it says "Yoon Ri."

"Here's your seat. becareful when you open the hand luggage compartment and have a safe flight." She smiled at me. I gave her a smile back and gave her my thanks. She bowed politely and left. I took her advice and slowly opened the hand luggage compartment but everything in it fell on my head. There were big backpacks and laptop cases and even shopping bags.

"Ouch." I almost yelled. My head throbbed in a fast rhythm. I was starting to have a headache. Partly because of embarrassment. Everyone tried not to laugh when everything fell on my head.

"Oh my God, my laptop! My souvenirs!" a familliar voice said, quite loudly.

"I'm very very sorry." I said, turning around... it was Nichkhun. "Suddenly i dont' feel sorry anymore." I smirked. He rushed over to his stuff and placed it back in the compartment. He didn't say anything when he found out it was me. "There's no way I'm sitting next to you. No way." I said. "Did Taecyeon set you up to this?" I continued.

"Tif-"

"Is anything wrong?" Yoon Ri came, her eyes widened in confusion.

"This man.. I'm not gonna-"

"Nothing's wrong, thank you." Nichkhun cut me off and gave her a smile. She smiled back and left again.

"You bastard."

"You have no choice. Every other seat is taken."

"Well I'm taking the window seat, if you don't mind."

"I do mind. I got that seat first."

"You weren't here when i came, so technically, i got here first."

"I went to the toilet!"

"Well too bad."

"Fine, like always, I'll be the gentleman around here!"

"Since when were you the gentleman?"

"Just go, alright? Sit wherever you want." Nichkhun said raisings both his hands up to show that he gave up. I have him a satisfactory smile and sat next to the window.

"I just can't believe taecyeon set us up to this." I muttered under my breath, grabbing a blanket and took off my heels.

Nichkhun stayed silent, obviously pouting like a little boy that lost a candy. I pinched his cheeks and giggled. "You look like a 5 year old with that pout."

"you know you're really weird." He said, still pouting.

"What do you mean? I'm not weird."

"Yeah, you are! One minute you're mad at me, and another minute you're not. What's wrong with you?"

I blinked a few times, trying to figure out what to say but i came up with nothing. My mind blanked. He was still staring at me.

"One day, I'm going to figure you out, Tiffany Hwang.... One day." He said. "And when I do, I'll be able to understand you more. Make you less mad at me. I'm tired of not knowing why you're upset."

"You don't know why i'm upset?" I scoffed.

"No, i have no clue. Please enlighten me."

"One day you tell me you're in love with me, and then another you just run away with Victoria Bloody Song."

This is your Pilot , Ok Taecyeon speaking. We'll be taking off in a few minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts when the sign lights up, which it will be in a few seconds. Please inform my crew for any questions or problems and i hope you'll have an enjoyable flight. Thank you.

"Don't say that about her. She means a lot to me."

"I know that." I said, hoping i didn't sound too jealous. "I know she means a lot to you." I said again, in a calmer tone.

"You mean a lot to me too." He said.

"Yeah. sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you use that tone with me, Ms. Hwang! What i said was the truth, you just don't understand!"

"Understand what?"

"How much you mean to me."

I couldn't look at him. I was disgusted. "Then explain Victoria."

"She... she came to me that day. She came to my house. She had my spare keys, so she let herself in. She couldn't find me downstairs, so she went up to the Long Gallery. I was practicing a new trick. When i realized she was there, i was half furious. She wasn't supposed to be there."

Truthfully, i was surprised that Victoria had never been to the Long Gallery.

"You're the first person to ever be there. I've never let anyone in. Which is strange, considering i've only known you for a while, and Victoria for years. Anyway, she came to the long gallery with puffy eyes and swollen cheeks. Her hair was a mess and she was carrying a huge bag. I asked her what's wrong and she told me that David cut off their engagement and she had no where to go. Her parents won't look at her, David won't take her back. So i had no choice but to take care of her. I was the only one she could count on. At least, that's what she told me. She also told me that she wanted me back. I said to her that i need to think about it first. After all, i was still in love with ... you. Days after, Taecyeon told me about David and how he had been searching for Victoria. I was kind of mad because I thought David was a jackass. Turned out it was Victoria that cut off the engagement. She lied to me. I was even more furious that she dragged me into this, so i told her calmly, trying not to explode, that i needed to get back... I needed to go home. I don't know why, there was just something calling me there. Something whispering to my ear. Like a sign. So she gave in, I went back and the postman just arrived with a package and letters. It was from taecyeon, and you.... the parakeets you bought for me... and Sungmin's engagement party invitation. That's when i knew, it was you..." Nichkhun stopped, trying to read my expression.

I couldn't fathom what i was feeling either. It was a mizture of emotions. Happiness, worries, confusion. All in one.

"You don't have to say anything. It's okay. I won't force you to fall in love with me, i get it. You like Taecyeon. He even told me about the kiss."

"What did he say about it?"

"Not much. He just told me about it and he said he's in a lot of thinking. I don't know, that man is a bit choosy about his girl. But you miss Tiffany is definitely his type. So don't you worry."

"What about you then?"

"What about me?"

"If Taecyeon and I ended up together, what about you?"

"I'll try... to move on. That's the least i could do." He shrugged his shoulders.

"It seems like you move on fast, I'm pretty sure you're good at that."

"It's not that i'm good at it, i'm just used to it. Used to disappointment, i guess."

I nodded in sympathy. "We're probably not ending up together... Taecyeon and I. We're just good friends. I think... that... when i didn't know him, he seemed so mysterious. Like i want to know him better. But then, when i knew him, i find out more things about him, he doesn't seem mysterious anymore. He's pretty much predictable now. I'm more to mysterious guys. Guys that i can't seem to understand. Someone like you."

"You can try reading my mind. It's not that hard actually."

"What are you thinking of now?"

"Guess."

"I don't know."

"You."

"Shut up, you cheesy mutt."

Nichkhun smirked. "Alright, I want to go to sleep. It's getting sleepy around here."

"Isn't it?" I said, yawning.

We then slept for a few hours until dawn, due to loud voices yelling. I'll tell you about that later.

-to be continued-

P/S: Stewardess Yoon Ri will be in more chapters from now on, (making her one of the minor characters) so be prepared! I couldn't decide if i should put Yoona or Yuri in, so i decided to put both by combining their names. YOON RI! :D

Comments would be appreciated.