Truths and everything.

After all this time

Taeyeon was staring at the humongous chandelier hanging at the Hall in the Palace Hotel, with Kyuhyun on her side. She was wearing a navy blue dress and a necklace that Kyuhyun had bought for her a day earlier. Kyuhyun was whispering something in her ear, but she didn't realize. She was thinking about something deeply. She thought about Wooyoung. Would he mind if i date someone else? Is this fair for him? Am i bad person? All the thoughts were rushing in her head and she couldn't focus on anything. Not even when Sunny walked in with her pretty dress, or when Kyuhyun held her hand.

"You okay?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"I'm fine." Taeyeon smiled. She finally snapped her mind out of it and thought that she had better enjoy herself while she can.

"Are you sure? You look sick. Maybe we should sit down." Kyuhyun grabbed her hand tightly and dragged her to a table with Tiffany and Taecyeon. Taeyeon followed Kyuhyun's lead, and indeed she felt very sick. She had a headache and her visions started to get blurry.

Tiffany sat in silence, glaring at Kyuhyun and Taeyeon. Kyuhyun realized this, but kept quiet and avoided any eye contact whatsoever.

"Did you see Sunny, Tiffany? She was beautiful, wasn't she? It's not her wedding, but she already looked gorgeous!" Taecyeon said excitedly. Tiffany smiled and nodded her head. With nervousness, she took a sip from her drink.

Taecyeon began to talk and talk again, but no one really responded, so he finally stopped talking a few minutes later. Music echoed around the hall.

"It's a good time to dance... but Taeyeon's sick." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? Are you okay?" Tiffany suddenly said, worried about her friend. "What did you do to her, Kyu?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Kyuhyun protested.

Tiffany sighed, and took Taeyeon's hand. "Your hand's cold. Your forehead's warm. You're definitely sick. Do you want to go home?"

"No, i'm alright, don't worry about me." Taeyeon gave a small smile. "But... accompany me to the ladies room?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

"Sure."

So they walked out of the hall, Tiffany placed her arm around Taeyeon to support her so that she wouldn't fall. Slowly, they reached the ladies room.

"Hold my bag." Taeyeon passed Tiffany her small bag and went to the toilet. Tiffany waited outside of the ladies room, waiting for Taeyeon. Then, Kyuhyun rushed over.

"Is she okay?"

"As if you care."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act as if you don't know anything! I know everything. You never really loved her in the first place."

"I-i do love Taeyeon." Kyuhyun stuttered. "I think I'm starting to."

Taeyeon went to the washbasin and washed her hand, and she could hear muttering outside, and she recognized it was Tiffany's and Kyuhyun's voice. She slowly went nearer but hid herself to hear the conversation.

"Then why did you lie to her? Why didn't you tell her that you're wooyoung's best friend?!"

Taeyeon frozed, waiting for Kyuhyun to say something.

"It's-" Kyuhyun slowly said, not knowing how to explain himself. "How did you know?"

"I need to know your details before hiring you as my co-director, so i saw everything. Your files, your photos...So, this is all just a trick right? What, you wanted revenge for Wooyoung's death?" Tiffany asked. "She really loves you, do you know that? Stop hurting her. She had hurt enough. Why didn't you tell her Wooyoung passed away?"

Taeyeon, after she heard enough of the conversation, started to get even dizzier and she lost all the balance in her body. There were hundreds of confusing emotions in her heart, and so with a huge BUMP, she fainted on the floor.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany finally realized that Taeyeon heard everything. Kyuhyun couldn't move. Tiffany started to tear up. She held Taeyeon in her hands.

Kyuhyun started crying too. "I'll get her home." He offered, tears running down his cheeks.

"NO! You've done enough!" Tiffany shrieked.

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun sobbed.

"I'm sorry too, Kyuhyun." Tiffany walked away, carrying Taeyeon.

Taecyeon, who was searching for Tiffany, came to see what happened. "Tiffany!"

"I'm here."

"What happened?"

"It's a long story, and it's complicated. Can you grab my purse in the Hall? I left it there. I need to go home."

"Nevermind, I'll carry Taeyeon to the car. You need to go to the hall to grab your purse and see for yourself."

"See what for myself?"

"Things are going to get even more complicated for you." Taecyeon took Taeyeon from Tiffany to carry her to the car.

Tiffany went inside the hall, nothing seemed to be different, so she was confused on what Taecyeon was trying to tell her. She went to the table and took her purse, when suddenly,

"Tiffany!" she heard a familliar voice standing at the back of her. And she was too afraid to turn around to see who it was. Even if deep inside, she knew who it was all along. She knew it was him, but she doesn't want it to be him. Not now. She was happy with Taecyeon, why must he come now?