Surprises

After all this time

Tiffany's POV

I sighed in frustration as i got out of the car, covering my head with my hand because i forgot to bring an umbrella and it was raining heavily. I went inside the air conditioned cafe and shivered. It was a small cafe and they were playing an SNSD song. I kind of liked it.

"Sit down." Taecyeon signaled to a seat in front of him. "I'm sorry for asking you to come like this. With the rain and everything. I should really check the weather forecast before asking you to come."

"Nah, it's alright. I love the rain." I said, smiling.

The waitress came and took our order, and since i didn't feel like eating, i just shook my head, smiling.

"So..." my smile turned into a straight face. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh..." Taecyeon frowned. "It's Nichkhun... He's gone."

"Excuse me?" I said, confused.

"He disappeared. Victoria went missing too. He broke off the engagement a day before they disappeared. Together, i guess?"

My heart sunk as i heard these words from Taecyeon. I didn't know what exactly my feeling was. Was i jealous? Was I worried? I didn't know if i was jealous that Nichkhun had gone somewhere else with Victoria.. I was also worried that Nichkhun was gone, and i sympathized David. "How is David?"

"He's heartbroken, but he kept calm. He said that Victoria is always like that. She will definitely come back...."

I guess Nichkhun's plan worked. Victoria was jealous, and came back to him.

"Tiffany.... are you okay? I can't believe your boyfriend did that to you! And my own friend, too!" Taecyeon said, showing a worried expression.

"He's not my boyfriend. You just thought he was, but he's not." I said sternly.

"Oh! I forgot! He sent me a letter." Taecyeon took a note with a messy cursive handwriting from his bag and handed it to me.

Taecyeon,

I'm running away with Victoria for a while, please do not worry about me, I'm fine. She came back for me! How amazing is that? Tell Tiffany about this. She needs to know. Tell her 'thank you', and that i hope to see her soon. I really miss her, Taecyeon, but don't you dare tell her that. She need not to know. Tell her that Lemon died a few days ago. I don't know why.

I didn't know what to react to the letter, so i gave back the letter to Taecyeon without saying a word. SNSD's song ended.

------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

From : Kyuhyun

TAENGOO SARANGHAE ^^

I smiled at this, muttering curse words under my breath. How foolish was Kyuhyun? I didn't know what to reply, so i didn't.

From : Kyuhyun

Why no reply? T.T I know you're there! Are you jealous of Fany?~

I still didn't feel like replying.

From Kyuhyun

I'm gonna getchu. >:) I feel so foolish, as if i'm talking to myself~ Taeyeon ahhh, reply me please! I'm begging you.

I smiled again, but i wanted him to suffer a little bit more. A few minutes later, he called. I panicked at this, cause i wasn't prepared nor was i expecting it. I accepted the call anyway and pretended as if i just woke up from my sleep. I faked a yawn and a sigh.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

"Were you asleep?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No, i was bungee jumping!" I said sarcastically. "What do you want?"

"You!" Kyuhyun chuckled. I shivered at the cheesiness.

"Not available." I snickered. "Go to Fany."

"No no, i want you."

"Prove it."

"I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!!! I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU! TAEYEON AHHH." Kyuhyun suddenly sang out loud. LOUD. LOUD!

"YAH! Where are you?"

"I'm just at the crowded shopping mall with my friends, no biggie." Kyuhyun laughed.

I didn't know what to say. How could i do that? Shouting that he wants me in front of everyone?! It was funny, a little bit embarrassing but i couldn't stop blushing. He's stupid, like wooyoung.