( • Plotlines

↬ Remember The Rainy Days - Apply Soon

 

 

 

 

 

plotlines

here plotlines that you can choose

 

PLOTLINES

 

 
 

[ BECAUSE OF SCANDAL ]

 

Status : Available

Age : 18-20

Preferred : Soloist / Actrees

 

Story : This girl decide to leave her idols life because of scandal that going through her. She is a newbie, and her personality isn't as strong as other idols, so because of this scandal that going through her, she can't do anything but just cry when she see all of those bad comments on her social media and also article about her. Because of that, she decide to leave K-Idols world and came back to her normal life. 

 

Trivia :

↷ She doesn't has strong personality. 

↷ You can make any scandal for her. Rivalry scandal? Love scandal? anything. 

↷ You can use cutesy ulzzang/idols for this plotlines. Please no Park So Ra, Min Hee, or other ulzzang that have fierce and strong appearance. 

 

[ BECAUSE OF HER FATHER DEATH ]

 

Status :  Available

Age : 19-21

Preferred: Soloist / girlgroup member

 

Story : 2 years after her debut days, the sudden death of her father change her idols life. Her mother always call her and cry. She can't do anything because she life far from home. And one day, suddenly her mother beg her to leave her idols life. Why? Her mother only told her that she is lonely. Just it. And with a heavy heart, she told her manager and the CEO of her management that she want to leave her idols life and came back to her old life. 

Trivia :

↷ Dont use cutesy ulzzang for this. Please like please. Preferred ulzzang: Baek Sumin, Mi Rae, etc.

↷ You can add another reason why her mother beg her to leave K-Pop world. Or just stay like the plotline, because of loneliness.

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ BECAUSE OF RIVALRY ]

 

Status : Available

Age : 19-23

Preferred : Soloist or girlgroup member

 

Story : This girl only trained for 6 months until her debut. So fast, right? And that was the reason why one girl choose to het her and always told her that she doesn't belong to be one of Korean idols. In the beginning, she decide to keep working and not thinking about what her rival said to her. But after few months, this girl was sick of it. She can't do her good work because even she tried to doesn't think about what her rival said, she can't. She always remember it. And her manager and also CEO of her agency kept told her that she should work harder. And with all of that, she decide to leave. Yeah just leave. Because she think she can't do it anymore. 

 

Trivia :

↷ Her rival should be from same company. Yeah for this plotline, it is compulsory to have rival. 

↷ Can use any ulzzang. Yeah yeah cutesy too. 

 

[ BECAUSE OF SICKNESS ]

 

Status :  Available

Age : 18-21

Preferred: Actrees or girlgroup member

 

Story : 3 years after her debut day, suddenly her personal doctor told her that she suffer for a disease. That make her very sad because her doctor also said that she can't doing all of her job anymore. She should leave the Idols world. 

 

Trivia :

↷ You can make any disease for her. Really, anything. But no such thing as Influenza or etc. Search for something that make her should leave Idols world.

↷ No cutesy ulzzang.

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ BECAUSE OF EDUCATION ]

 

Status : Available

Age: 18-20

Preferred: Soloist or girlgroup member

 

Story : This girl has be one of top idols in Korea when suddenly, her parents told her to finish her education first. Yeah, after years focused in her career, suddenly she should focused in education. Perfect. And because she can't refuse her parents wish, with heavy heart, she told her manager that she want to leave. 

Trivia :

↷ This is like mainstream reason why idols decide to leave their glamour world. So, yeah, clichè. 

↷ can use any ulzzang but please, choose the one who has face who suit highschool/college face.

 

 

 
   

[ BECAUSE OF BULLYING ]

 

Status :  Taken

Age : 19

Preferred: Girlgroup member

 

Story : She is the newest member who entered the group. Because of the 'junior' title that she has, another members treat her like their personal assistant. They commanded her to wash their shoe, to clean their room, etc. And sometimes, when she refused to do it, they will be harsh towards her. Sometimes painful words, sometimes physical harrasment. And after one year of all that harsh attitude towards her, she decide to gave up. She decide to leave her dreams and go back to ther normal life.

Trivia :

↷ My plotlines

↷ Ulzzang used: Byeon Seo Eun

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ BECAUSE OF INJUSTICE ]

 

Status : Available

Age : 20-24

Preferred : Girlgroup Member

 

Story : This girl is a member of one girl group in Korea that debuted in 2011. In the beginning, she felt happy because her dream come true. But after one year, she felt injustice come through her. Each of her group member already has solo project, appeared in movies or MCing and something like that, when she didn't. And also about the money. She always felt that other members get more money than her. And because of that, she decide to gave up and leave. 

 

Trivia :

↷ Can use any ulzzang. 

↷ For her personality, dont make her be someone who has shy or that kind of personality. Preferred to has strong personality.