Move on

Shedding tears

1 month later.

 

"Yoona wake up!!!!!!". Changmin shake her body.

"Give me 2 minutes oppa". Yoona close her face with a pillow.

"Anniyo. You have to wake up now if not oppa don't want to give you your car's key.". Changmin said while pat her sister using a pillow.

"Ne oppa. Will you stop pat me with this pillow.". Yoona said angrily while throwing a pillow to her brother. Changmin quickly dodge from the pillow.

Yoona quickly wear her shirt. She also wears her big spectacles. All students in her school always bully her. She didn't mind about it. Yoona is not the one who really like to wear a spectacle but she wears that big spectacle because she don't want any guy to fall in love with her. She also turn to cold person.

"Yoona,Yuri asked me to tell you that she cannot go to school today because she is sick". Changmin said.

"Oh de oppa, I will go and fetch Jessica at her home". Yoona said while wearing her shoes.

"Oh ok Annyeong Yoona." Changmin said while waving at Yoona.

" N e annyeong oppa". Yoona said waving back at Changmin.

Yoona drove her car to Jessica's house. Yoona was very glad that she has two bestfriend that are very kind hearted. Many guys like both of her friends. On the first day of her school Yoona thought that both of them are selfish but she was totally wrong. Both of them was the kind person. They also didn't mind to friend with the nerd.

 

Yoona already arrived infront of Jessica's house. Jessica quickly enter Yoona's car.

"Hi yoona". Jessica said

"Hi Jessica". Yoona said.

"Where's Yuri". Jessica asked.

"She cannot come because she said she's sick.". Yoona said

"Oh poor her". Jessica said.

"Okay let's go if not we gonna  be late". Yoona said

"Let's go". Jessica said.

 

After 20 minutes they arrived at their school.

Yoona park her car outside their school because she don't want anyone to know except her two bestfriends that she came from rich family.

"Yoona until when you are gonna hide your preety face". Jessica asked.

"Until I go to University". Yoona said.

 

Both of them walk inside their school building. Then Yoona and Jessica walk to their locker.

 

Yoona 's POV

I'm gonna take my book inside my locker. I take out my books from my locker. I close it. Suddenly I saw a boy lean beside my locker.

"Hye Yoona". The boy said

"What do you want Kai". I said.

Who doesn't know Kai. He is the biggest playboy in this school. He always bully the nerd in this school including me. He also the KIngka in this school and their group name is EXO. There are 11 of them and Kai is the leader. Mostly guy in the group is playboy. Ughhhh..... I hate them.

"Nothing. I'm just boring". Kai said.

"Just go. Go to your group or go to your girlfriend." I said while walking.

"Who?? Hyuna??". Kai asked.

" Of course. How come you cannot remember your girlfriend. Oppssss I 'm soo sorry that I'm forget that you have many girlfriends". I confidently said.

"Why you jealous, that I'm actractive to all girls". Kai smirk.

"Oh come onn, You know that I hate you". I said.

"I know you like me babe. You just don't want to admit it". Kai said.

"Oh whatever. I don't want to talk to some show of guy like you. bye." I said while walking towards my classroom.

"Bye babe". Kai said.

 I roll my eyes. I quickly take my sit beside Jessica.

"Hey girl. Why soo mooddy???. Kai.. Jessica said.

"Yesss. As usual. He's sooooo annoying.". I said while outting my books on my table.

"Oh come on Yoona. He is soo cute and handsome". Jessica fangirling.

" Ewww. Unnie stop it he is not cut nor handsome. ". I disgustingly replied at Jessica unnie.

Then The teacher entered our class.

End of Yoona's POV

 

At Yoona's Home

Changmin's POV

Someone is knocking the door. Who's that???. I quickly open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa". a girl greet him.

"Oh Yuri, I thought you sick??". I asked surprisingly.

"Actually I'm not sick. I and Jessica plan this because we want to change Yoona's personality". Yuri said

"What do you mean about changing my sister's personality?". I asked curiously.

"Oh. Me and Jessica decided to change Yoona's personality. Like changing her cloth style, make her look y and we have to throw her ugly spectacles.". Yuri said.

"'Oh i'm soo looking forward to this plan. Can I help you??. I f you don't mind". I asked.

" Ne oppa. Can you bring all the clothes that I bought at mall just now. and please bring it to Yoona's room. Khamsahamida oppa." Yuri said while walking towards Yoona's room.

" Ne". I quickly take all the clothes that Yuri bought and put it at Yoona's room.

"Wowww, there a lot of bags with beautiful clothes. Yuri is a good fashion designer". I said in my minds.

End of Changmin's POV.

 

Yuri's POV

Okay, Firstly I have to pack her bags because she will sleepover at my house tonight. Changmin oppa already put all clothes that I bought at the mall on Yoona's bed. Okay right now I have to replace all the unfashion clothes with this fashion clothes.

After about 45 minutes. I already replace the old clothes with the fashion clothes and beautiful and colourful hanbags.

 

 

[Which look like this]

And I hang some beautiful shorts, Beautiful clothes and many high heels.

tumblr_m8vx66VnV21rdj57lo1_500_large.pngclothing-cute-pastel-pink-rack-Favim.com

how-to-build-a-high-heel-shoe-rack.jpg

Right now I have to arrang all the make ups that I bought at Yoona 's table. I know that she doesn't like to wears make up but I have too. She's face is soo beautiful without the specs but she don't want to change. That's why me and Jessica decided to bought her many of make ups stuff.

After 1 and a half hour. I already finished arranged the make ups things.

[Which's look like this]

 

image001340419705556v8jhul.jpeg

I know I bought a lot of make ups things. But who cares.

End of Yuri's POV.

 

Back to the school.

Yoona's POV.

Ughhh what a boring day. The teacher is talking non stop in front. All the peoples already sleep accept for me and Jessica. Don't think that me and Jessica like this subject. We also are very boring rigth now.

After about Five minutes. The bell rang which means that the school already end. Everyone ran to leave this schools. Me and Jessica always the last one who get out out from the classroom.

"Yoona, you go first beacuse I need to take my stuff'. Jessica said.

"Ne". I said. I go out of the classroom

 I just about to step outside the classroom suddenly there was a big splash coming from above me. After that I heard all the peoples laughed at me.

"OMG Yoona, Are you okay". Jessica asked worriedly.

I open my eyes and see that Exo groups and Kai who laughed at me. I'm soaking wet with the water that Kai prank at me. I glared at them.

"Sooo scared". Kai said while high five with s

"How could you Kai". Jessica said. She was about to slap Kai but I quickly stop her.

"Just let them go Jessica Idon't mind Let's go". I said.

"okay Yoona.". Jessica said while glare.

I look back at them and said. "You may laugh at me now. I will take my revenge on you guys. Mark my word". I said angrily.

" Soo scared ". All of them said.

 

I quickly enter my car and drive my car.

I hate those boys!!!! I will take my revenge towards them. But firstly I have to change my personality.

"Yoona, Yuri asked me to tell you that Can you sleepover at Yuri's house tonight?". Jessica asked

"Okay but I he=ave to pack my bag first". I said.

"It's okay, Changmin oppa already pack your beg and he already brought it to Yuri's house". Jessica quickly said.

"Ohh okay". I said.

We already arrived at Yuri's house.

After we eat and talking. I decided to sleep beacuse I'm soo tired.

End of Yoona's POV.

 

The next morning.

"Yoona wakey wakey you sleeping head.". Jessica said.

"Ughhh, Okay unnie I will bathe first.". Yoona said.

When Yoona went inside the bathroom. Jessica said " Okay this is our chance we have to make sure Yoona look preety".

"okay". Yuri said.

After Yoona went outside. Yuri quickly give her some clothes." Yoona wear this".

"Why unnie, I don't like to wear this clothes. I like to wear my old clothes". Yoona said.

" No please Yoona we want to change your pesonality. We want you to look pretty in everyone eyes". Jessica said.

" Okay fine". Yoona walk to the bathroom and wears the clothes.

Yoona walk out of the bathroom.

"Wow, Yoona you're look soooo pretty annnd y". Yuri and Jessica said.

"Unnie it's feel really arkward when I'm wearing this clothes. I'm not the type that like to show my body but this one". Yoona said

"Anniya, It's look preety". Yuri said

" Okay right now. we have to do some make up on your face and you will look soo pretty. I bet all the Exo members will shocked to see your personality changed". Jessica said.

After Yuri and Jessica finish make up Yoona's face. Yoona look at the mirror and cannot believe she looks pretty.

"Wow, Yoona you look gorgeous". Yuri and Jessica said.

"Thank you unnie". Yoona said.

2013-10-Yoona+%2540+Real+Baby-G+HD+Pr

[Yoona look like this]

They all entered Yoona's car.

"Yoona will you park your car in because my legs is really hurt today". Jessica whined.

"Arasso unnie". Yoona said.

All of them already walk outside Yoona's car. They all walk into the school.

The people cannot stop staring at Yoona. All the boys are whistling at Yoona.

Even the Exo boys shock to see Yoona's new personality.

"Wow Yoona is soo hot and pretty". Kai said in his mind.

Yoona walk along Exo boys she wink playfully at them.

"Okay I think I'm starting to like her". Kai said.

 

Annyeonghaseyo...... Sorry for the late update. Thank you for subscribe my story. And sorry beacuse I make the exo boys evil in this story. I will try to update this story faster. I need  you guys help. Can you guys make a beautiful picture of exoyoong cause I want to make it as the background image for this story. If anyone already do it. Can you guys link the picture and give it to mee. I'm sooo busy right now. I'm soo thankful if you help me. Anyway stay toon if you want to know what happen nxt. Please subscribe and upvote my story. And don't forgot to leave comment below. Annyeong......