That moments

Shedding tears

Yoona's POV

It's all because of you that I'm pain right now. My eyes is swollened because of you.My heart crushed million pieces when I'm  looking at you. Ithought you are my destiny but I'm wrong. How stupid am I. I don't want to see you anymore.

*Flashback*

It's all started on one sunny day.

There is one boy running with one girl. He is pulling the girl with him. He brought her towards one of the tree.

 

****'s POV.

Ok, this is the time. breathe in breathe out. Don't screwed it Suho ah. This is the time that you've been looking for. This is the time you have to confessed your feeling towards her. Fighting!!!.

End of Suho's POV.

"Oppa why are you bring me here?". The girl ask curiously.

"Just listen Yoona. I will say this just once.". Suho said nervously.

"What is it oppa?". Yoona asked.

"Yoona, I've been waiting for this moment. Yoona we already know each other since we in primary school. We always play, eat, share sad stories with each other. You're always there when I get in trouble. You also calmed me down when one of the teacher scolded me because i forgot to bring my book. You also the one who pinched my ears when I do something stupid. You also know my secret."Suho said.

Yoona laughed while curious what will Suho wanted to say to her.

"But there is one secret that you don't know".Suho said.

" What is it oppa?". Yoona asked curiously.

Suho take her soft hand. Then he put her hand on his chest."This Yoona. My heart always hurt when I saw you with some guy. My heart always beating like crazy when you are near me. Yoona, I like you no, I love you since we first meet. I love you when you comfort me. I love the way you touched me. And the most important thing is I love you Yoona. Will you be my girlfriend?". Suho said.

Yoona cannot hold her tears anymore. She cried happily because the guy that she loved already confessed to her.

Suho wiped her tears." So yoona will you be my girlfriend?". Suho asked her.

Then Yoona nodded her head."What yoona I cannot hear you.". Suho teased Yoona.

" YES, SUHO OPPA. I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!". Yoona screamed happily.

Then Suho hugged her while saying."I love you Yoona. Thanks for becoming my girlfriend".

"I love you too oppa. Nado saranghae.". Yoona hugged Suho back.

Then Suho released the hug. He look at Yoona's face. Yoona look at his face. He moves closer to his face. Then suddenly Suho put his lips on her. He kissed her passionately. She replied the kiss. He put his hand on her waist while deepend the kiss. Yoona put her hands at Suho's neck while enjoying the kiss.

After about 5 or 10 minutes they pulled apart because they need some air to breathe. Suho smiled while looking at Yoona. He interwined his hand with Yoona. Yoona smiled happily because this is the best day ever. She smile while holding her hans with his. The both of them walk happily.

After about 1 year.

"Yoona I'm sorry I bring you home because I got a football practise this evening. Sorry babe.". Suho said.

" It's okay babe, I know you're busy with football stuff. I can call my driver to fetch me up. Okay". Yoona said

"Thank you babe. I promised tonight I will take you to date arasso?".Suho said while give a peck kiss on her lips.

" Ne oppa.". Yoona said.

After their class ended, Yoona quickly go outside the school because her driver already waiting her outside the school.

*At Yoona's home*

"Yoona want to follow me?". Changmin asked.

"Go where oppa?". Yoona asked.

"I'm going to the mall because I hear the snicker that I want sole there.". Changmin said.

" Ne oppa". Yoona said.

 

They already at the mall.

"Yoona let's go". Changmin pull her sister's hand.

They already at the shop that Changmin wanted to buy the snickers.

"Thanks yoona for accompany me."Changmin said.

"Ne oppa". Yoona said.

While they are walking. They saw a man is kissing a girl while leaning at wall.

"Yoona isn't that you're boyfriend?". Changmin asked.

What how Suho oppa at this mall. I thought he is at school training football. Whait isn't that Min ah my bestfriend. What how could my bestfriend kissing my boyfriend. How could them. Yoona said in his heart. Yoona's tear already dripped down.

Yoona walking towards the couple.

"Suho oppa, I thought you got a football practise?". Yoona asked.

The boy stopped his action and saw Yoona infront of him.

"Yoona, this is not what you thinking of.'. Suho said.

"Oppa stop with the nonsense. I don't want to hear any word from you anymore.". Yoona said while wiped her tears.

"Yoona I...". Suho was about to say something.

"Oh and one more thing oppa, WE'RE OVER. ". Yoona said while running to her brother.

"Yoona I". Suho wanted to catch her but they already vanished.

*at the car*

"It's okay Yoona just calm down". Changmin say.

Yoona was crying hardly because she cannot believe that her boyfriend already turn to her ex- boyfriend playing her heart.

* At home*

Yoona's POV.

I cried and cried. I cannot stand this anymore. I wanted to go and I don't want tosee his face anymore in my entire life. I decided to leave this country [United States of America] and go to my parents another house which is at Korea. I called my parents to tell them that I want to move to our another house at Korea and get a new school taht I will not see those devils again.

Omma tell me that Changmin oppa will follow me there because he can take care of me.So I have to follow her idea.

* At the airport*

"Yoona we are about to take off". Changminsaid to her.

" Ne oppa". I replied.

" Bye both of you. Changmin take care of Yoona and You too take care."Appa and omma will go there after we finish our work arasso. Annyeong".Mrs. Im waved at the both of them.

"Annyeong omma.". Bot of them said.

"Okay Yoona now  you will star a new world which will not be suho's girlfriend. You have to moved on". Yoona said before she sleeping at the airplane.

*End of the Flashback*

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo..... So I came up with the first chapter. I hope you like it. And sorry for the Min ah's lovers. Sorry because I make her bad in this story. Mianhae please don't kill me. So stay toon if you want to know Yoona's life. And the next chepter KAI will be appeared. So stay toon if you want to know what happen next. Plaese subscribe this story and please upvote this. And don't forget to leave a comment below. Annyeong.....