Chapter 6

Getting Through Together

*Jinki Flashback*

It's been about a year since I left home to become a trainee at SM. I have met some pretty cool people. The guys I live in the dorm with are different from people I am used to hanging with. They are Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho, and Taemin. Rumors are we may be the next group to debut. Who knows right?

Jonghyun is a few months younger than me. He was one of the first guys that I talked to. He didn't know I was older than him and always used to talk to me as if I was like 4 years under than him. Hahaha it was so funny when he found out I was, in fact, older than him but some months. Oh did I mention he is an great singer?! Not better than me though.

Kibum, or as he liked to be called, Key was more of a diva. He will always telling us to do this or that. Kind of loud if you ask me, but funny.

Minho is more quiet. He is really down to earth and competitive. He loves watching soccer games. He is still a mystery person to me.

And last but not least, Taemin or as we called him Taeminnie. He is the baby of the dorm. Very shy. He is well mannered. He always come to me when he is having difficulties with things. A amazing dancer I may add.

It was an off day for us, so as a group we decided to go to the movies. The two youngest, Minho and Taeminnie, decided to see something different from Jonghyun, Key and I. I told Jonghyun and Key to go ahead and pick out our seats while I get the refreshments. I wasn't looking where I was going when I bumped into somebody making them drop their popcorn.

"Omg I am so sorry. I will replace that for you." I said, getting the popcorn off the ground. "Oh it's fine! I wasn't watching where I was going." The person said. After getting all the popcorn up, I finally looked at the person that I bumped into. I was shocked! Standing in front of me was the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She was brown skin, plus size girl with shoulder length hair. Her eyes was a honey brown color and her smile was absolutely amazing. I was amazed by this beautiful lady. She must be an student here.

"Umm Hey my name is Jinki." I said. She giggled. "I'm Aria." She said. "Oh let me get you another popcorn." I offered. "Oh that's okay. You don't have to." She said. "Oh I insisted. It was my fault." "OKay if you insist." she smiled.

While getting popcorn, I learned that Aria was a student at Konkuk University studying business administration. She was only here for a semester. For some reason, it saddened me. I just wanted to continue talking to her.

"So Aria, can we exchange numbers and maybe meet up for coffee or something?" I asked. She looked shocked that I asked her that. "I guess that will be okay." She responded and handed me her handphone and I did the same. "Well it was nice to meet you Jinki. And thanks for buying me more popcorn. See you!" She said. I watched her walk away. Man what a beauty! I heard someone calling my name and it was Key. "Yah! The movie started. Hurry up!" he shouted. I grabbed the refreshments and ran towards Key. I will be calling her sooner than she thinks.


Hey guys!! So I have decided to update with how the amazing couple met. Hope you like it!! Dont forget to subscribe and/or comment! Until next time......annyeong!