Forgive and forget.

We Belong Together.

The next day you see Min talking to a guy in the front gate.

"Thanks!" Min said and he walked away.

You walked behind Min,"Who's that?" 

"WHOA!" she jumped. "YOU SCARED MEE!!" 

"Who's that?" you looked carefully at the guy and you notice how familiar he looks.

"Oh, this really hot guy. We bumped to each other and my books dropped. He helped me pick up my books." Min said.

"Hey...he's that guy...Who hit my with his bike. If I remember I think his name is J-Junhyung."

"Junhyung? His name is Junhyung?! Waaahhh!!" she looked like she had been in love. "By the way, how do you know?" Min questioned you.

"He's in my music class." you sighed.

"~~~~~."Min placed her hand on your shoulder and shook her head. "You should forgive and forget. He didn't do it on purpose."she gave you an advice.

You thought about it *Yeah I think i shouldn't hold any grudges on him since he didn't do it on purpose.But still he should have apologized!!* You aren't the peron who can forgive people easliy unless they apologize and know they did wrong but your going to forgive for Min. "Okay i guess your right." MIn smiled. "Lets go to class!!" You guys crossed arms with each other and went to your classes. Time passed and school was over. You were about to exit the building when someone called your name.

"~~~~~~!!!" someone yelped.

You turned around and it was your music teacher. (Ms.Jun)

"Hello Ms.Jun." you bow.

"Hello. Would you like to do some extra credit? I actually need it for the class." she suggested.

"Umm..sure what do you need me to do?"

"Well I would like you to do a report about any ancient musical instrument. About two pages maybe?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll do it." you accepted the request.

"Thanks. You can give it to me when we see each other." she said goodbye and left.

You texted Min: [Hey. couldn't walk you home today. Going to the lib to research for music report.]