Chapter 2

Season's of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2013

 

Leeteuk is carrying a box full of board games and books. He signs in at the front desk and makes his way to the recreation room.

 

“Oh Leeteuk-shi, back again?” He turns around and greets the middle aged woman.

 

“Neh, Hello Mrs. Kim. I brought some games and books that were donated.”

 

“Ah, I see…Are you visiting her again? I believe she is just finishing up her lunch in the cafeteria.” She informed him.

 

“Thanks Mrs. Kim I will visit her once I put this box away.”

 

After Leeteuk drops off the box he makes his way down the hall to the cafeteria. When he walks through the door he spots her eating her ice cream with her sister Dara. Dara noticed Leeteuk and got up to meet him midway.

 

“How is she today?” He asked sounding optimistic.

 

“Still the same” she replied. Dara starts fiddling with her fingers wondering how she would bring up the sensitive topic to Leeteuk. “I’m thankful for all you’ve done, but Leeteuk-shi it’s been a year maybe…” Before she could finish he cut her off.

 

“Don’t…..It’s my decision.” And with that he made his way and sat next to her while Dara stood frozen and then left the two alone.

 

“Hey princess, how are you feeling?”

 

“Oh, ajusshi I’m fine….back again?” She had a dimple smile that brightened up Leeteuk’s heart.

 

“Yah, how many times did I tell you, call me oppa….I’m not that much older than you.” He faintly smiled back at her, but his smile didn’t reach his eyes.

 

“Mianhe….so o…op…oppa, what are you doing back here so soon?” She took another scoop of her mint chocolate ice cream and placed it in .

 

He hated how detached she was being towards him. Leeteuk shook his head when he saw her make a mess and some of the ice cream was dripping from the corner of . He grabbed a napkin and wiped it off for her.

 

“Just dropping off some donated games and books, do you want to play with oppa when you are done eating?”

 

“Okay, but you look tired. I can see the bags under your eyes; you are starting to look like a panda.” She giggled.

 

“Don’t worry princess, I always have the energy to play with you” he answered. Even though she is not herself, the fact that she still worries about him leaves a pang in his heart.

 

They both then returned to her room and decided to play with her Xbox.  After two hours they got tired and visiting hours were up. Much to Leeteuk’s displeasure, he decided to call it a day.

 

“Thanks for spending time with me, I hope it wasn’t too boring.” She yawned as Leeteuk got ready to leave.

 

“Nothing is ever boring with you. How about next time we plan something else besides staying inside your room?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter