7 Days

Heaven Is A Place On Earth With You

Kyuhyun was standing in the bustling arrival hall of Incheon Airport early Sunday morning. His eyes fixed to the arrival gate, watching it open and close countless times. His heart was beating fast, his eyes peeled open waiting to see the love of his life to walk through those doors.

It's been two years since Kyuhyun last saw his boyfriend Ryeowook in person. Ryeowook migrated to Paris two years ago to pursue his dreams if becoming a famous pianist. Kyuhyun on the other hand has been busy helping his father manage their family's company that he could not follow or visit Ryeowook for the past two years. The two lovers were only able to talk over the phone during the nights before Ryeowook fall asleep or they would just see each other through video calls during the weekends when they are both not busy. Their daily conversations were typical daily conversations like "how was your day?" "have you eaten?". Their phone calls were always short due to the time difference, Ryeowook would sometimes fall asleep while talking to Kyuhyun when it gets too late for him. However, their conversations were always short and sweet with plenty of "I love yous" and "I miss you so much" in between.

It was two days ago that Ryeowook informed Kyuhyun that he is finally going back to Korea for good. Kyuhyun was overjoyed the he will finally be able to see his long time lover and spend all the time in the world with him. Kyuhyun misses cuddling with him at night before they sleep, smelling his comforting scent and of course most of all Kyuhyun misses their kisses.He especially took a week leave from work so that they could spend as much time together before both of them get busy again with their individual activities. Kyuhyun just could not contain his excitement, he's been restless for the past two days and he couldn't sleep at all last night his heart was beating so fast the whole time.

"Flight KA 197 from Paris has landed." The announcement was heard blaring from the speaker throughout the airport. Kyuhyun's heart starts to beat even faster, any minute now his Ryeowook would walk through those doors. After what feels like decades Kyuhyun finally spots that familiar looking man, that petite body, fluffy hair and that smile. He waved his hands frantically to attract Ryeowook's attention. Ryeowook smile got wider when he spots his Kyuhyun waving at him, he ran towards his lover pushing his trolley and then dumping it to one side and ran to Kyuhyun's embrace. He held on to Kyuhyun so tightly not wanting to let go, on the other hand Kyuhyun also hugged him tightly never letting go. He's been waiting for two years for goodness sake of course he won't let go that easily.

"K-Kyu c-can't br-breathe."

"Oh, sorry baby!" Kyuhyun loosen his hug to let Ryeowook breathe but still not letting go. He did not realised how tightly he was hugging Ryeowook and God knows how long they've been hugging like that in public.

"I just miss you so much that I want to hug you forever."

"Well how about we stop hugging and go home? We can do so much more when we are at home." Ryeowook suggested with a naughty thought in his mind. Kyuhyun understanding what his lover meant quickly let him go and push the trolley while holding Ryeowook's hand headed to his car.

In the car their hands are still interwhined with each other with one of Kyuhyun's hand on the steering wheel. The two catch up with everything they've missed while Ryeowook was away. When they reached their shared apartment Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook bring out his luggage and then as they closed the door the two started to kiss each passionately and soon the two blindly made their way to their bedroom without breaking the kiss. As soon Kyuhyun kicked the door closed the house was filled with moans and groans.

The morning sunlight shining through the curtains woke Ryeowook up the next day with Kyuhyun by his side holding him tight, their bodies stuck with each other. He looked up to see Kyuhyun's sleeping face and he started to admire how peaceful his lover looked.

"I know I'm beautiful but please stop staring at me when I'm sleeping. It's creepy." Kyuhyun told Ryeowook in a y sleepy voice while he pulled Ryeowook closer to him wrapping his arms around Ryeowook's waist tighter. Ryeowook looked away immediately feeling his cheeks burning up.

"It-it's not creepy. It's sweet." Ryeowook informed Kyuhyun while he played with Kyuhyun's fingers on his waist. "I just can't believe I'm finally here. With you. In your arms." Kyuhyun just smiled with his eyes closed, still exhausted from their activity last night.

"Don't you have to work? It's already 11." Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun who was still in dreamland when he realised it was already that late.

"Nope. I took a week leave so that I can be with you 24/7." Kyuhyun lowered his head so that he could kiss the top of Ryeowook's head. After what seems like hours of cuddling both of them finally decides to get up and eat. Ryeowook decided to cook for Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun has been whining about how he misses his cooking and how he didn't eat any good food since Ryeowook left even though his backside still hurts from last night. After lunch the two cuddled on the couch and watch movies all day long. So basically that's how they spent their first day together.

The both of them went to the zoo the next day since Ryeowook told Kyuhyun that he missed seeing giraffes and he didn't have any time to go to the zoo in Paris. The both of them walked hand in hand exploring the zoo, feeding each other churros and took dozens of photos. Ryeowook spend who knows how long in front of the giraffe exhibit taking another dozen of photos while Kyuhyun just smiled the whole day watching his childish yet loveable boyfriend. He just love Ryeowook's childish self it's just too cute to resist, especially when Ryeowook shows him his pouty face. Both of them were exhausted when they arrived back home and fell asleep in each other's arm immediately after taking a relaxing bath together.

On the third day the both of the third day the both of them decided to have a hot and y day that filled the whole house with endless moans and groans. Ryeowook was sore as hell by the end of the day and Kyuhyun was exhausted. The two lovebirds ordered take out for dinner as neither of them had the energy to cook. They were cuddled up on the their bed at night, their eyelids were heavy, their bodies drained from energy and they were almost asleep.

"I love today so much. I never had so much pleasure in the years I've been dating you." Kyuhyun suddenly broke the silence while playing with Ryeowook's hair.

"Well, speak for yourself. My hurts so bad now thanks to someone."

"If I remember correctly someone told me to go rough and hard this morning." Kyuhyun told Ryeowook as a matter of factly. Ryeowook just kept quiet at Kyuhyun's statement, probably to exhausted or sore to argue with his lover now. His eyes were about to close when Kyuhyun suddenly said something.

"I want to be us to be like this forever. Like I want our relationship to still be hot and y even when we are married. If you know what I mean?"

"Yeah I know what you mean." Ryeowook paused, "Kyu? Promise me you will be with me forever and ever. Even when we die in like 70 years or something we will be buried together."

Kyuhyun was kinda taken aback by Ryeowook's sudden statement about death but he decided not to overthink and ensure Ryeowook that he will always be with him.

"Of course I will always be with you baby. I will be with you for so long until you want to chase me away. Even then, I will still stick around you." Kyuhyun then lowered himself and kissed Ryeowook on the lips and soon both of them fell into deep slumber.

The next morning Ryeowook woke up to an empty bed. He looked around the house but he couldn't find Kyuhyun anywhere, then he found a note stuck on the fridge.

Morning babe, I need to go out for a short while. See you at lunch.

Love, Baby Kyu ;)

Ryeowook wondered where did Kyuhyun go, maybe it was something urgent since he did not recall Kyuhyun mentioning that he will go out today last night. In the end he just shrugged it off and prepare lunch for the both of them. An hour later Kyuhyun arrived and they had lunch together. Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun about his whereabouts this morning but Kyuhyun told him he went out with his friend which sounded like a lie to him. However, Ryeowook just put the matter to rest not wanting to ruin the day even though his mood is a little ruined already.

The next two days wasn't much interesting either, Kyuhyun was acting weird unlike himself. Ryeowook tried to ask Kyuhyun what was up with him but Kyuhyun just told him that he is planning for something but refused to tell him what is it about. Ryeowook was so frustrated that he decided he would go and visit his parents instead on Sunday since he also have not seen them for two years. Kyuhyun agreed but Ryeowook was surprised when Kyuhyun did not want to tag along like how he usually would. He decided that he will confront his odd boyfriend on Sunday night after he visit his parents.

Sunday came and Kyuhyun was eager to make Ryeowook get out of the house, he woke Ryeowook up early telling him not to visit his parents too late and told him to come back after 9pm. Ryeowook was too annoyed by Kyuhyun and he just nodded and left the house. When he reached his parents house, his parents prepared a feast for him and they caught up with each other. It was 8pm when Ryeowook decided to take a leave from his parents house when suddenly his parents stopped him.

"SON WAIT! Erm Did-didn't Kyuhyun told you to go home after 9? It's only 9, why don't you stay here a little longer talk to eomma some more okay?" Ryeowook was surprised by his parents odd behaviour, he did not remember tell his parents about that how did they know about that? Ryeowook wondered but he stayed anyway since he misses his parents afterall. At exactly 9pm his parents suddenly told him to go back home to Kyuhyun quickly or they practically chased him out so that Kyuhyun won't wait too long for him they said.

"AISH! Why is everyone so weird nowadays? First Kyu now even eomma and appa. What is wrong with people?!" Ryeowook ranted to himself in the car while driving. When he reached his apartment, he was welcomed with a dark atmosphere of the house. All the lights were off and Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found. Then when he walked into their bedroom and the room was empty too he tried to on the lights but the lights can't seem to on. He searched for his phone and then dialled Kyuhyun's number. When suddenly he heard Kyuhyun's ringtone coming from outside. He then went out to the balcony finding Kyuhyun standing outside holding a candle on one hand and a box on the other. Ryeowook walk out towards his waiting lover.

"Kyu? What the hell are you doing here? In the dark? And it's cold here. You will catch a cold. Come in now." Instead, Kyuhyun pulled him out into the balcony and then placing the candle on the floor when he then kneeled on one knee holding up the box to Ryeowook.

"My dear Kim Ryeowook. Would you marry me, Cho Kyuhyun the love of your life?" Ryeowook covered his mouth in awe when he realised what's happening and when Kyuhyun opened up the box revealing the most beautiful ring he ever seen. He was too amazed that he stayed silence for too long making Kyuhyun worried that he was getting rejected.

"Erm, Wookie? You know I love you so much right? So would you please accept my proposal cause if not this will be so awkward. And my knee is starting to hurt." Ryeowook chuckled at his lover sudden statement that brought him back to reality.

"Yes. YES YES YES. Of course I will marry you silly. YES I WILL MARRY YOU NOW GET UP AND KISS ME ALREADY!" Kyuhyun then quickly slide the ring into Ryeowook's thin ring finger and it fits perfectly then he lifts Ryeowook up and kissed him. After their eternity long kiss the two newly engaged couple continued hugging in the balcony.

"Erm Kyu? Can we go inside now it's getting cold here."

"Oh! Sorry baby. Let's go inside and we can cuddle inside together." Kyuhyun paused as they walked inside together when he suddenly smirked. "Or we could do other things that will make you so hot you would want to go outside again later." Kyuhyun suggested then winked.

"Cho Kyuhyun! You are such a ert." Ryeowook said while hitting Kyuhyun's chest playfully.

"Please I know you want to Cho Ryeowook. Yes. I said CHO Ryeowook. Now let's get inside and get on with business." Kyuhyun then carried his new fiance into their bedroom before kicking the door shut and the moans and groans start to fill the house once again. After their hours the moans and groans had stopped and Ryeowook was cuddled up together with Kyuhyun their body stuck together thanks to their sweat and discharge.

"So I guess that's why you and even my parents been acting weird lately?" Ryeowook suddenly asked in a raspy voice.

"Yep. I told your parents and my parents about it yesterday asking for their approval."

"Aww you are such a sweetheart. I'm so glad I decided to come back to Korea although I actually got an offer to stay longer. But I rejected it because you know being with you is like heaven."

"Well, Cho Ryeowook you made the right decision now let's go take a bath together in heaven." Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun with a confused expression asking for explaination.

"Cause you know, heaven is a place on earth with you." Kyuhyun explained then leaned down and kissed his fiance before carrying him bridal style to the bathroom where they took a bath together and end the night. Together looking forward to the years to come spending each moment side by side.