Public

The Revenge of the Nerd

It was the last period of the day. You were debating whether to go meet your admirer or not, but if you do, you have a lot to explain to Woohyun. Let's just say, he's the jealous and over-protective and somewhat insecure type.

You were about to shut your locker, but someone beat you to it with a loud slam. You saw a strong muscular arm resting his palm on the metal lockers and looked up to see Woohyun with a not very happy expression.

"W-Woohyun." You whispered.

Students were starting to stare wondering why Nam Woohyun is talking to a nerd on Valentine's Day. Some were gather around in case there would be a show.

Woohyun abruptly cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a kiss in front of the whole school. Girls were crying, heartbroken and some were green with envy. On the contrary, lonely guys were hopping with joy while bouncing their way to the heartbroken girls to comfort them on a day of love.

Woohyun pulled back, panting. You blinked at him with those innocent eyes. "Woohyun..." You blushed from embarassment and hid your face.

*Why would he kiss me in front of the whole school?? I wanted to keep a low profile! Nam Woohyun!!* You frowned at him.

Woohyun had a goofy yet satisfying smirk on his face. He grabbed your hand and interwined your fingers together.

You felt your heart race at the contact.

"Everyone! Listen up. Kim Jinah, yes the nerd of the school Kim Jinah is my girlfriend. Any of you who tries to hurt her in any way,shape or form will deal with me, arasso?" Woohyun turned to face you and pecked you on the lips once more.

You felt even more embarassed and let go of his hand, running away.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck confused and chased after you.

-----------------

Not only did the entire school see the bizzare scene, but so did Infinite.

"So was that why that stupid nam Woohyun hadn't been answering my calls/texts?" Sunggyu frowned.

"Hyung, do you hear yourself?" Sungjong teased.

"Woohoo! Woohyun get some!!!" Sungyeol shouted.

"I guess the player does get tamed by true love." Myungsoo said with his usual poker face.

"I did not see this coming." Dongwoo commented.

*Me either.* Hoya thought, heartbroken. Without a word, Hoya left the group trying to accept the fact that his true love is with another guy. *I really hope you're happy.*

He went to his locker and stared at the couple bear he bought the other day. He knew how much you wanted it. *I guess I will never be able to give it to you huh? I can't believe I missed my chance.* A tear slide down his cheek, but he wiped it away immediately.

-----------------

"Jinah!!Jinah!" Woohyun yelled running after you.

You had your hands covering your face, running aimlessly. Woohyun grabbed your upper arm and pulled you into an embrace.

You recognized his scent and started to hit his chest continuously. "Nam Woohyun!!! What would you do that in front of the whole school? I wasn't even ready for my first kiss yet!!"

The more you hit Woohyun, the tighter he held onto to you. Moments later, you got tired and just hugged his waist.

"Tired?" Woohyun smirked.

You frowned and pushed him away.

"Jinah, I'm sorry. I know you wanted a secret relationship without any attention, but I just couldn't help it."

You smacked Woohyun again, but he caught your wrist and looked at you. You can tell from his eyes, there was pure jealousy yet seriousness.

"I saw your locker. I didn't want that person to steal you away from me. You belong with me." Woohyun said.

You could feel your heart melt at his words. *He always know the right things to say.*

You poked his chest with a smile on your face. "I forgive you then."

A goofy smile appeared on his face. "Prove it." Woohyun tapped his lips with his finger.

You smiled shyly, and pecked him on the lips, but Woohyun pulled your closer to deepen the kiss. You did not resist.

Hoya was leaving school grounds when he saw what happened between you and Woohyun.

*Jinah, I hope you will be happy. Maybe it's time to back off. Nam Woohyun you better treat her right.* Hoya turned around to leave with tears b in his eyes.