changed just for you

i'll make you mine

crappy story again...no link to the title at all ..

You're the new transferred student in this school and today is your first day of school...  You're now standing in front of your school gate thinking if you should go into the school or not and suddenly you saw a group of girls running pass you and they're screaming. You turn your head to the direction where they are heading to and you saw a guy which is the Mr popular in this school walking to your direction. You got pushed by one of the girls and you fell.  You stand up and when you were about to shout at her for pushing you, the school bell rang and you quickly went into the school.

It took you 5minutes to find where your class is. You stand outside of the class and your teacher ask you to enter the class and he introduce you to the whole class. He ask you to choose a seat and you scan around the class to find a empty seat.just when you're scanning, you saw the same guy that you see at the entrance of the school and right at that moment that guy saw you too. 

Your pov 

"What!? that guy is in this class too?what an unlucky day"

End of pov 

His pov 

"Damn,this girl is hot!!! I've to make her mine "

End of pov 

Since the only seat available is the only seat That's beside this guy you have no choice but to sit beside him.  The moment you sit down, you hear a lot of people whispering and all of them are pointing at you and your teacher ask them to keep quiet and he start teaching.Since you've not get  your text book, you took out your notebook and write down all the things written on the board.  Just then,you heard someone say "Hi " you turn and it's Mr popular saying hi to you. You ignored him and he said "you know,it's not very good to ignore someone when they are talking to you " You ignored him again and he said the same thing again. You got so annoyed that you turn and ask him what he want 

Him:"I just want to make friends with you "

You:"and then? "

him: and make you mine 

You:crazy 

Him:I'll definitely make you mine.just Wait for it 

You:okay,I'll Wait for it.

Finally it's break time and youre heading to the cafeteria.. when you walk pass one of the classroom you heard giggling you slowly push open the door and you saw Mr popular making out with one of the girls. You gave a disgusted face and you continue walking to the cafeteria.  After lunch back in your classroom. You did not see him beside you and you wonder where did he go.just then you saw him walking back to the classroom. When he sit down, you saw some red marks on his neck and you said "ewww...are Those hickeys? "

Him:duh.. Isn't it obvious? why are you asking? you want to plant hickeys on me too?or you're waiting for me to for it for you?

You: what!?are you Mad?I'll Never want to plant them on you and Never will I want you to plant them on me!

Him:Well,we shall see 

Soon school ended and you're on your way home... On your way home you feel that someone is following you and when you turn around you see him again  You:why are you following me?

him:I just want to see where you live, Who knows maybe Next time I will come to your house everyday. 

You:you will Never get to come to my house. 

Him:Who knows I may be your boyfriend tomorrow. 

You: crazy... Stop following me you player. 

Him:whatever 

The Next day during break you saw him making out with another girl and that makes you so Sure that this person definitely is a player. But didn't did you know you have develop feelings for him. As days go by,you'll be very Happy to see him in school even though he's a jerk. Soon,the two of you become friends.you get jealous every time you see him with other girls.  One fine day,he ask you out and said he needs to tell you something . You met up with him and he ask you to be his girlfriend. 

You: how am I suppose to be with you when all I see everyday is you flirting with other girls?

him: does it matter.?

you:it does matter obviously!!! Which girl will like to see her boyfriend flirting with other girls???

him: but That's how I was like all the while. 

You:Well,Since this is the case ,I'm Sorry..I can't be with you.

Him:what!? Why?I promise I'll change 

You:then we shall Wait till you change.

Weeks pass and you still have not hear anything from him and he seems like a changed person. Not like how he use to be.even when girls came up to him,he'll just walk away.  Suddenly during class you received a text  "meet me at our usual place."  After school, you met him and he ask you if you want to be his girlfriend.  You stare at him and you slowly walk up to him and hug him. He was caught off guard and didn't know what to do and suddenly you kiss him.he was shocked but he kiss you back.you stop kissing him and said "yes " he gave you a strange look and you say "yes,I'll be your girlfriend "And you hug him.

Him:I promise you I'll stop flirting with other girls and stay faithful.. 

You:pinky promise? 

him: pinky promise: ) 

And he hug you tightly. 

-The end -