Final

The One

 

 
PARK SANDARA  
 
      Sandara was a really fun person.  At first Donghae was charmed by her looks and funny personality.  For a while, he had a crush on her.  She was even his ideal, and with his own foolishness he announced that.  But the more time they spent together, Dara slowly slipped out of what Donghae was looking for.  They are still friends, but not anything more than that.
 
IM YOONA SNSD)
 
      Donghae had to admit, Yoona was gorgeous.  She was so enduring, so pretty, so charming.  Her eyes were beautiful, and her personality was wonderful.  For a long time, Yoona had caught his heart.  The dates they went on together were so enjoyable, but when Yoona kissed him on the cheek, the contact had felt so sisterly, things immediately became awkward.  He knew she wasn't the one either.
 
GOO HARA  
 
      Hara was a lively person.  Her figure and face were both very beautiful and lovely.  The way she dances was what caught Donghae's attention along with her sunny aura.  They went on a date and this wasn't at all unenjoyable.  For some time, Donghae thought Hara was the one.  Their second and third dates were both wonderful but in the fourth, things didn't seem right.  Suddenly, her humor lacked naturalness, her looks were no longer as enticing, and herself didn't seem like what he saw when they first met.  Donghae and Hara share a strong friendship and all that remains between them is that.
 
HWANG TIFFANY  
 
     Tiffany was nice and easy to get along with.  They shared their alone moments, filming the Kissing You music video causing the media to erupt in anxiety to ship them.  Donghae saw possibility in her.  Her unique eye smile was so cute and she was such a friendly person.  They saw each other a lot more but everything they did together was friendly and both of them didn't feel the spark.  Again Donghae realized she was just one of those friends whom are girls, but wouldn't be his girlfriend.
 
SEO EUN SEO
 
      When they filmed WGM together, they both felt drawn.  Again and again they talked, hugged, even did shared a kiss but that was all scripted.  They both knew that but behind the scenes they shared great moments.  Donghae even went on a date with her and they laughed, talked, and smiled.  The whole time he thought she was going to be the end of his search for the one.  Her smiley face and cuteness drew him in, making him feel close to her.  After he said his goodbyes, Donghae tried to imagine her being his girlfriend, sharing more sweet moments together.  And for some reason, he couldn't picture that.
 
JUNG JESSICA
 
Donhae got a lot of warnings from people that she wouldn't accept him.  But that made him try all the harder.  Ever since he saw her as a trainee, he knew he wanted her.  Back then, she was much softer and when he was with Jessica, he felt like he was in heaven.  She is so beautiful, so sweet and with an angelic voice to top it all off.  After she debuted, he felt so much more attracted to her.  He kept his eyes on her the whole time.  And when they finally performed together, Donghae knew that Jung Jessica was the one for him.  They were together, boyfriend and girlfriend for a long time but then Lee Soo Man caught them disobeying the "no relationship" rule by watching them flirt.  He banned them from seeing each other for a whole year of 2013.  He tried to go near her In China, but the ban was still on and he had no choice but to stay away.  Now, in 2019, they are finally together.  Both groups had disbanded but kept in touch as often as they did before.  Donghae had finally found his princess and Jung Jessica was finally his.