Someone's got to give

Response Fanfic Collection

Response fanfic for: Fireworks by Sammie_cariad (AFF)

Pair: NaVi + HyukBin; Implied! Keo

WC: 228w

Genre: Fluff

GIF Source: madelineemillerr


 

“Someone’s got to give,”

“I know… but that hill has the best view though,” Hyuk whines a little, leaning on Hongbin’s head that earned him a pinch on the cheek. The artwork silently agrees with his boyfriend but he understood what their little sacrifice meant.

“Well we really don’t need those pretty displays in the sky anyway. We already found the most beautiful view in our lives,” Hakyeon says smiling lovingly at the rapper who was too shy to meet his gaze but couldn’t hide a smile that was cracking his cool visage. He felt Wonshik tightening his hold on his waist and he leans into the younger’s built shoulder, staring at the lights above them that he always thought as glitters thrown in the sky.

Hakyeon meets the magnae’s gaze after the moment of silence and the abundance of colors illuminating the sky before turning to Wonshik again. Hyuk tilts his head on the side looking at his own special person whom he’ll always found more beautiful than anything and anyone in his eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on Hongbin’s forehead earning him a beautiful tint of pink shades adorning on a once pale cheeks that couldn’t be hidden in the splash of colors illuminated by the fireworks. Hakyeon was right; they don’t need a view when there’s something so much more beautiful close to them.