SuJu I'm Coming ...!!

How does it really feel to be a maid ?

Mr Lee Pov

'I wonder how she will destroy the boy life in the dorm?'while sighing

Then he arrived in front of your house

ML : Ah .. The destroyer will come soon.. I hope you all get ready boys..Since today they doesn't have any schedules.. ah they will help me escape today ... Puahahahah ..(evil laugh)

You : Annyeong Mr Lee !! (come frm nowhere)

ML : Annyeong !!! (trying to smile but it's too hard!!)(Ahh !! my heart's would explode if she do tht again)

You : What's wrong don't you like me to be your maid ?

ML : (Of course!!)Aniya! I would love too ! C'mon ! Let's take you to their dorm ...

You : Let's go!

ML : Eh, where's your bag? (I mean Bag'S)

You : My servant will follow us to the dorm. They will send it later ...

ML : Ohhh ....

 

Your Pov

There's something wrong with mr.Lee ... he's laughing an evil laugh when i come to greet him a while ago ...

 

Mr.Lee Pov

I hope she doesn't read my mind !
I hope she doesn't noticed i was talking about her bad side !

mr Lee doesn't even stop praying until both of you reach the boys dorm ...

He relieved when the both of you reached the dorm

 

Your Pov

You : Let's go what are you doing Mr Lee??

ML : L l let's g,g,ggo,,..

You : Woah ... ur strange ...

mr.Lee guide you to the dorm , when the both of you are up in the dorm , all the member of the SuJu ask for ur name when you suddenly remembered tht ur parents told you for not telling your real identity .... then you tell them tht ur name is

You : Annyeonghaseyo ! Kim Yuna imnida !

Mr.Lee looked shocked when you said tht but then you winked to him

Then the suju member want to introduce themselves but you interrupted by saying all of their name in their line ...

(P/s : u know i'm 2 lazy to write their name so i just use symbols lyke Lt = leeteuk Dh=donghae got it ok thxx n sorry 4 the interruptions)

LT : Annyeonhaseyo we are Su..

You : Leeteuk , kangin ,  heechul , sungmin , ryeowook , kibum , siwon , hangeng , yesung , shindong , eunhyuk , donghae and KYU oppa !!

interupped eteuk by pointing while saying all of the members name

you screamed when you say kyuhyun name ....

HC : wow ur our fans ..

You : ne ...

KG : I think ur kyu fans

You : (without any hesitations) ani ... I'm eunhyuk oppa fans ....

YS : wow she's really STTP .... (whispering to shindong who is beside him)

(STTP = Straight to the point)

SD : Ne .. (he said while nodding his head)

EH : hey i got my cute fan here ...

ML : For ur informations this is ur new maid .. Plzz take care of her carefully ... (bow a little)

HC : shouldn't she's the one who take care of us ?

SW : Hyung did you just bow ? It's awkward you know ...

KY : You know u look more like a guest to me ? are u going to move here ? (pointing to your bag's)

ML : E-teuk , i need to talk 2 u ...

LT : ne Hyung wat is it ?

ML : i'm going now so be careful ok ...

LT : (with a confuse look) Ne , hyung ... (wat does he mean by 'be careful ?') ahh .. wat ever

KB : Hyung .. i want to show yuna all the room in this dorm ...

DH : yah .. i want too ..

EH : (cough cough, push donghae and kibum away ) let me do it ..

KG : yah i'm the one who's going to do it cuz i'm the hyung ...

He said all of it without any noticing tht the both of you has walked away ...

EH : so yuna .. how old are you ?

You : i'm 17 ...

EH : 17 ???!!!!

You : ne .... you said and  give him ur sweetest smile..

his face suddenly become red when u do tht ... he only respond by saying

EH : Ahhh ... (while looking down)

skip all the room till both of you reach ur own room

EH : .....and this is ur room ...

You : Gomawo Eunhyuk-sshi ...

EH : Ermmm ... Yuna-ah ..ermm you know...

You : ne...

EH : you know could you called me OPPA ?

You : Eh... Ne Eunhyuk Oppa (give him ur sweetest smile again)

his face turn redder and he excuse himself to get all of ur bag ...(i mean ur bag'S)

without both of you noticed .. the other member is listening to all of ur conversation ...

when Eunhyuk get out from ur room all the suju member is giving eunhyuk an evil stare....

all of them are asking in unison

SJ : Call U OPPA ??!!!

 

Eunhyuk Pov

when i just take a few steps to get out frm Yuna room they are all giving me an evil stare ...

Oh c'mon man ... i'm so gonna right now at this place...

SJ : Call U OPPA ??!!!

EH : Ahh ... errmmm .. ehhh ...(wat she's just a maid!)

 

(So i hope all of u don't sleep no i mean bored while this chapter.. u know maybe i improved a little on this chapter so enjoy ... ^-^)