The Plan

My angel

 In Heaven there are two species of Angel. The Black Angel and White Angel. Chunji is a White Angel and his parent died because of one of the Black Angel. Now he's adopted and is the prince of the White Angel's kingdom since the king and queen doesn't have any children.

When he was small he found a kid ,a little younger than him, near the castle gate and the boy look very poor and weak so he feel bad for him. He decide to took him in and let him live in his room secretly and now they're very close. They spend lots of time together and the boy name is Sehun. Sehun like Chunji alot, he respect Chunji and want to protect Chunji since Chunji let him live in the castle and took a very good care of him. He was homeless and all of his family members died, so right now he feel so happy that he can experiences love and joy again. Sehun train hard to fight everyday ever since Chunji let him stayed in the castle. He always thought to himself that the training would help him protect Chunji even he is a prince.

Chunji's life is miserable, everyone hate him because he was adopted so they treated him like he was a trash. His parent also know about it but they didn't care, sometime they even punish him like he is a useless slave for just a little mistake. They only need Chunji to marry the Black Angel's princess so they can bring peace to their kingdom since the Black and White Angel are enemy for a very long time now. The only reason they adopt Chunji in the first place is they think Chunji have a beautiful unique face and wings. Chunji never knew about the marriage until his so-called parent tell him that he's going to meet the Black Angel's princess and today and they're going to marry next week. Chunji was lost of word, he was angry at his parent and he was also angry of himself for falling for a trick like that. Now he can't turn back, it's too late. Black Angel are his enemy since he was young.

When Sehun heard about the news, he's starting to get worries because he know about Chunji's past. Sehun try his best to comfort Chunji but it didn't work, Sehun then actually have an idea but he decide to not tell Chunji about it because it is so dangerous. Chunji secretly crying on his bed every night, he even thought of suicide when he was alone but he can't leave Sehun on his own because Sehun will die if his father found out that Sehun is living in his room.

On the night before the wedding day, Sehun felt sorry for Chunji very much because ever since the day that his father told him about the marriage thing he would always have a sad face not the bright smile he use to have all the time. He decide to tell Chunji about his plan. Sehun walk up to Chunji while Chunji was about to go to sleep.

Sehun: "Hey Chunji! Are you ok?"

Chunji: "Am fine." He said with a weak fake smile

Sehun: "You doesn't look fine, stop lying. I caught you crying last night"

Chunji: "...I-I'm just a little sad that-" 

Sehun: "It's about to marriage, right?" He cut Chunji while Chunji is trying to finish his sentence

Chunji: "...Yeah..Kind of..."

Sehun: "You know what? I actually have a plan."

Chunji: "Huh?....What plan? He said with a curious face"

Sehun: "You see, I've been studying about a place where we can run away to but it's kinda dangerous"

Chunji: "What place? Peoples here know me everywhere since am a prince of course..." He said disappointedly 

Sehun: "No, there's a place...Earth"

Chunji: "Earth?"

Sehun: "Yes! It's like another world, we can fly and hide down there. You see, a year on Earth is just a day in Heaven."

Chunji: "REALLY? Why didn't you tell me earlier? It is the perfect place."

Sehun: "But that place have lots of dangerous creature, they are Angel's enemy and there are lots of different thing from Heaven, they walk on the floor and travel by machine."

Chunji: "WOW! Sound awesome!" 

Sehun: "Are you sure we are going there? I told you it is dangerous"

Chunji: "Yeah! But that could be the only place we can hide and you are strong so you can protect me right? Can you?" He eyed Sehun teasingly and Sehun smile at his friend jokes.

Sehun: "But we have to be careful not to show them our wings" 

Chunji nodded

Chunji: "Ok! Am so excited."

 

 

Am sorry if it i will try my best next time please forgive me for any mistake and also please comment and subcribe to support me I would really appreciate that^^ Thank you for reading.