#1 First Time

You Make My Life Perfect [HIATUS]

Black ninja motorcycle which had been speeding suddenly just stopped. Hoya, the motorist opened his helmet and slowly change the position of his rearview until he can see the woman who walk sluggish on the sidewalk. He narrowed his eyes, ensuring who is that women who wore the same school uniform with him.

Hoya widen his eyes after reflection of that girl figure is clearly visible in the rearview mirror. He can’t believe what he was seeing, Jung Eunji. Who does not know her? She is the most popular girl in school, if the school is the kingdom, she was the queen. The woman seemed to be able to do whatever he wanted, she even dared to fight with her senior. For Hoya ‘Arogant’ is probably the right word to describe that girl.

Hoya turned to face her directly. Just to make sure that his rearview mirror was not playing a trick with him. Their eyes met, and Hoya knew that it was not a trick from his rearview.

 Eunji who realized that she had just gazing with senior at school, turned away. Avoided the gaze of that boy. She hopes that boy didn’t realize that it was him, “Hey you, come here!" Eunji looked up, staring at Hoya confused. Realize that Hoya opened his mouth again, "Yes you are,"

 With hesitant steps Eunji went up to Hoya. She tried to calm while her mind occupied as much as possible looking for an answer if he asks her something, "What?" Eunji asked in a tone as cold as possible even though her face was obvious that she worried.

"Need a ride to school?" his question instantly makes Eunji surprised.

"Calm down, I would say that if something happens to your car and I just pass by," Hoya paused, "If someone asks," he added.

Eunji still silent, who knows what she is thinking, "After all this is still early, there are only a few people at school," hear the words of Hoya, Eunji immediately looked at her watch, and sure enough, it goes in at half past seven. Class starts at eight. She exhaled upset, she should going after breakfast. Unconsciously her stomach make sounds, make boy beside her chuckle.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

Three people grader who stands in front of a bulletin board. They look busy to see the contents of the bulletin board until one of them break the silent, "So, are you guys found the club you want to join?" Ask a brown haired male to his two friends who stand beside him.

"Looks like I'm going to join the literature club, how about you Sehun?" the boy answered,  look away from the bulletin board.

"Huh? Are you serious?  I think it would be boring," said Sehun protests with club options that his best friend while a girl who stand between the two of them are still silent staring the bulletin board.

"Have you found your club Hayoung?" asked Sehun pat brown-haired girl biside him, "how about a dance club?"

"I don’t know, but I guess I'll join the drama club," Hayoung finally answered his question.

" Okay , I'm going to join drama club then," said Sehun steadily making Sungjong surprised , "did you just say you want to come dance club?" He protested.

"That was before I knew Hayoung choice, don’t tell me you also want to get in the same club with us?"

"No! Of course not," said Sungjong quickly making his friend knew he was lying.

"Well, I think you will be with me. It will be fun if the three of us in the same club right?" Complained Hayoung after hearing the answer Sungjong .

"I don’t know, you know I do not like performing in front of a lot of people," Sungjong said apologetically.

“So ... when are you going to sign?" Asked Sehun to Hayoung who already busy reading the article in bulletin board. She didn’t answer, Sehun opened his mouth again, “How about now?" Hayoung turned towards Sehun confused, just realized the boy next her was talking to him, "Kajja!" Sehun hold Hayoung wrist and bring her to school’s main hall, leaving the dark-haired boy who had been with them. He was silent, looking at the other two away. The boy looked at them with jealous stares.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

“Hoya , I think you need a break . Let me take care of this," A woman with bangs approached Hoya who record a first year student who wants to join a sports club.

"Unnecessary, anyway, I was chairman of the club, I'm the one who have responsible of this club,” said Hoya refuse offer from woman who stood beside him.

The woman clucked upset and grab the pen that Hoya use to write, "I didn’t care, I don’t want to replace you when you're sick, Lee Hoya"

"All right, whatever you said, Park Chorong," Hoya said stand up from his seat and walked out of the school’s main hall.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

Hayoung and Sehun Sehun walked together toward the school's main hall. There seem a lot of students, especially students of the first year class, they were lined up to register for their respective clubs. Hayoung eyes immediately drawn until she found the club that he stand interested, drama club.

Stand was manned by two senior people who greet Hayoung and Sehun friendly. A senior told Hayoung fill the table that contains the name, grade and her phone number, as well as Sehun. After that they were given a sheet of paper which is the form. With a smile on his face Hayoung also achieved the form, " Thank you sunbae - nim," they said then bowed to salute.

"Hayoung, you go first okay? It looks like I will join another club,"

Hayoung parted with Sehun.  She went to the cafeteria, she just got a message from a senior who advise her during orientation for lunch together. Along the corridor he could not stop smiling and staring at form on her hands and not gives attention to the road in front of her.

BRUK!

Hayoung bumped someone, makes her form drop. She raised her face to see the person she bumped. Hayoung not believe her own eyes, how could there be this handsome guy in the world? Hayoung immediately aware of his thoughts after realizing that the boy in front of him was wearing a red tie, which indicates that he was second class student.

"I'm s-sorry sunbae-nim," Hayoung said the boy just grinned and walked ignores Hayoung and accidentally stepped Hayoung form, leave the stain there.

Hayoung were surprised to see it intends to take the paper again, but someone's hand reach it before her. Hayoung lift up her face, see who is picking up her form, "that was my friend, please forgive him, he is like that," said the boy smiling, making his eyes thinning.

"Hyung! Hurry up!" They turned to the sound sources, the sound is from the same person who bumped by Hayoung.

"I have to go,"

“Wait, can you give my apologies to him ... " Hayoung paused for a moment , look at the boy necktie, blue. He was third year student, "sunbae?"

The boy chuckled, "Well, even though I'm not sure it would work, I will deliver it to him.”

“Hyung! Come on!"

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

"Hayoung! Right here!" Naeun waved his hand at the sight Hayoung standing with his lunch tray. When saw Naeun, Hayoung immediately approached Naeun sitting with men who are enjoy eat his lunch.

"Good afternoon sunbae," Hayoung greet hier seniors then sit in the same table.

"Good afternoon, hey what did you bring?" Ask the boy, stop his lunch.

“This? Registration form drama club," Hayoung shows paper that she brought to her both seniors.

Naeun squinting after seeing it , "why dirty? You know they will not receive this form,"

Hayoung widen his eyes by Naeun words, the form will not be accepted? Hoya took the form from Naeun’s hand, visible traces someone shoes there , "Who stepped on it?" asked Hoya makes Hayoung surprise, "Come on, there are traces of shoes here, and I'm sure it's a boy shoes"

"Actually who bumped into him is me, he accidentally stepped on it. I'm guilty sunbae," said Hayoung explained.

“What was your fault? Even you bumped into him it doesn’t mean he has to step on your form right?" Protest Naeun after hearing Hayoung even defend him.

"Never mind Naeun , Hayoung can ask for another form again right? "

“Yes, let's hope there are form left. Oh I’m almost forgot, I have to go there meeting of the school council,"

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

"Sunbae, are you listening?" Asked a woman with a ponytail exasperation see men in front of him looked the other way as she spoke.

"Huh? Eunji You talking to me?"

"Of course Sunbae, who else do you think?" Eunji pouted, went on his lunch and try not to care about anything her senior will do.

"I'm sorry, Eunji-aah," Sunggyu said apologetically. Eunji turned his eyes, looked at Sunggyu saw earlier, and she saw a boy and a girl who were having lunch together. Eunji didn’t know who she was, but soon she turned her face when she knows who the boy was. A boy who drove her this morning, Hoya.

"Actually, what do you see?" Eunji asked make sure. Sunggyu smiled at Eunji question, because a person's face instantly appearson his mind, "L bumped into that first year student,”  said Sunggyu stopped make Eunji raised eyebrows wonder, “then?”

Sunggyu smile expands, "I think she's cute, I can’t stop seeing her,” Sunggyu turned his eyes again, making Eunji felt pissed. She was trying to get Sunggyu attention for a year, but no avail and now a girl come to and get Sunggyu just in a day? Eunji felt difficult to accept it.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

Naeun walked into the school council room in a hurry, if she late she could be scolded by Dongwoo, the President of The school council. Plus she was the President of The school council candidates this year because Dongwoo period coming to an end.

With panting Naeun finally arrive to School council room on time. In fact there are more some people who have not been present.

After a few minutes, everyone had gathered. Now the school council is being busy preparing for their school anniversary event to be held next month. The reason this time is the anniversary of their school to a century. Inevitably they should celebrate it on a large scale. And after the show was over the position as chairman of the council will be submitted to Naeun.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

The meeting was finished, Naeun out of the meeting room and immediately walked to his locker to store the file he was carrying and take good textbook. Actually, the entire School council had received permission to not attend class. But for Naeun It would be not benefit to sit idle, that’s what Naeun think. Actually if she wants time to rest, she could have it, as another school councilors did.

BRUK!

Naeun accidentally bumped into someone, she could not see who was bumped – or – bumped by her. Naeun focused to a file that is now scattered on the floor.

"Damn, this day there are two stupid girl who bumped into me," the voice made Naeun looked at him, L. person who collided with her is the most hated person in this school.

Naeun stood, boiled by anger and forgot to file the paperwork, "Yah! Don’t tell me you were bumped Hayoung a while ago?!" Naeun asked with passionate emotion.

“Oh, so she's has a name? What's her name? Ah ... whatever. Tell her, her apology not accepted " L said lightly. Naeun was about to snap the boy, yet tall boy beside L seems not like Naeun, he accidentally dropped the coffee cup that was in his hand, making all the coffee was spilled and soaked files belonging Naeun, "Oops, sorry ... my hands slippery." said the tall boy then went along L that have left first.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

"I'm sorry sunbae, I fouled out the form, the form should I ask for anoter?” Hayoung ask pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but the form is up. After all it's your own fault you did not tell anyone to keep your form good,"says the woman snapped he turned around, went back into the theater room.

"youngie, what's up ? " asked Sehun look Hayoung standing at the door of the theater with a lethargic.

"My form its dirt and sunbae can’t accept it, when I asked for a new one, they said the form was up. "

“Huh? Then leave it all to me," he smiled then pulled Hayoung went into the theater with him.

Hayoung actually afraid to go to in there. Her senior look very sternly to her. Maybe his senior was not like her? It makes a little hesitant to enter the theater club or even just stare at her senior and her prejudice was right, senior who talk with her in front of theater room immediately made ​​a lazy face when she saw Hayoung, "What are you doing here? Did I say to you that we do not accept careless person? "

Hayoung just about to open his mouth, but Sehun cut it, "I asked her to accompany me collect this form," said Sehun , his voice sounded strange in hayoung ears , and hayoung realized that her friend was using his aegyo now.

"Ah, Give me your form. I did not know there good looking hoobae sign, “she held out her hand, but Sehun not provide the form, "whats wrong?" she asked, "I-I was shy person ... I don’t want to join this club if Hayoung not participate. She was my only friend." Hayoung should touched by Sehun words , at least that's what was in the script Sehun made, but Hayoung not touced, she was laughing because it's the first time Sehun do aegyo like that.

"Well, anything to make you join this club, um... but I have one requisite, your friend should take the test first, I want to know how worthy she is here." words that make Hayoung happy, whatever the test is, Hayoung sure she'll through it and get in the drama club.

"Oh yeah, Do not call me sunbae, my name is Krystal. Soojung in korea, you may call me noona ," she said smiling .

"Okay sun-I mean… Soojung noona, I have to go now. Thank you," Sehun said goodbye and went out of the room with Hayoung.

“Thank you Sehun - aah," Hayoung said with a smile that makes Sehun run out of words.

“You’re good at taking girls heart," said Hayoung, 'yeah, but I failed to take your heart ... for two years' Sehun said to myself .

"Kyaa ~ !" Hayoung and Sehun turned towards the sound source. Four of the boys were down the corridor with a lot of eyes looking at them.

"That was sunbae I bumped into." Murmured Hayoung .

"Are you talking about?"  Sehun asked, not hear Hayoung words clearly. Hayoung shook his head, "no-nothings,"

The fourth boy was past them, Hayoung eyes can’t escape from the group of boys who through it until the boy had disappeared men turned toward another corridor.

Sehun noticed it, "Hayoung? You like one of them right?" Sehun asked with caution. Involuntarily hayoung face blushed. Looking at it , Sehun already knew the answer before she give him answer , "Youngie, from the information I got, they are not a good person," says Sehun make Hayoung looked at him in disbelief , " Don’t act like you know them intense, Sehun” Hayoung was left Sehun who lost his words.

 


Don't forget to add comment, and thanks for subscribe ^^ /bows