Day at the Beach

Puppy Love

"This is going to be so much fun!" Junhong shouted giggling excitedly as they all piled into the car to go to the beach today.

~four hours later~

"Hyung.... DAEHYUN HYUNG! I CAN'T STAY IN THIS CAR ANY MINUTE LONGER!" Junhong whined, "Are we there yet?"

"Just a little longer..." Daehyun smiled sweetly as he looked at the bored teenager through the review mirror.

Junhong pouted because his legs were numb, plus having Jongup lay on his and Himchan's lap wasn't fun. THE DOG WAS HEAVY!

Junhong glared at Youngjae who had the passager seat next to his owner who was busy driving. Though Youngjae had his head out the window biting the air with no care in the world.

"Stupid dog..." Junhong muttered, feeling slightly jealous of the yellow dog.

Yongguk stirred in seat left to Junhong, "Junhong, just take a nap."

"Yeah..kid just sleep. All your nagging is giving me a headache." Himchan muttered as he looked out the his window and his sleeping puppy's head.

Junhong glared daggers at Himchan, "Oh gee, that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I should rest my head on the back of my seat...oh there is nothing behind me...oh the tragedy of sitting in the middle....welll let me stretch my legs....oh a fat dog is laying--"

"DON'T YOU CALL HIM FAT!" Himchan glared at Junhong.

Both were at their breaking point, tired from the long ride. Daehyun had decided to take them to Busan for the weekend to see the beaches. Unfortunately,  Daehyun only had a 5 seat car and Youngjae had called shotgun before anyone could take the seat in the front.  The three guys in the back seat didn't mind since for the first hour both Youngjae and Jongup had their heads sticking out of the car barking crazily, enjoying the view.  It was quite entertaining, but after a few hours they had grown tired and irritated. They had no room in the back and Jongup had to sleep on Himchan and Junhong due to the lack of space.

Junhong's lip twitched upwards, "He is a fat mong--"

"Junhong don't pick on Himchan you know how sensitive he gets when we talk about his Jonguppie!" Yongguk wiggled his brows.

Himchan narrowed his eye's, "I am not sensitive about Jongup!"

Yongguk and Junhong looked at each other smugly, "Oh of course not hyung~" Junhong nodded and started to pet Jongup's back.

Himchan quickly smacked Junhong's hand off his puppy's back, "You are going to wake him up!"

Yongguk and Junhong looked at each other again and busted up laughing, "Oh sheseh so possessive!" Yongguk  laughed out loud.

"Guys....why are you calling Dada...Jongup?" Daehyun asked confused.

The car was slilent for a couple of minutes while Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan just kept looking at each other not sure what to say.

"Is that like his real name?" Daehyun asked.

Junhong gasped, "HOW DO YOU KNOW!?"

"WHO TOLD HIM!?" Himchan glared at the other two males next to him.

"I DIDN'T I SWEAR!" Zelo raised his hands up.

Yongguk blinked confused yet calm compared to the other two, "Say Daehyun...how did you figure that out?"

"Well you guys keep calling Dada, Jongup so I figured Dada is just a nickname....and Jongup is real name...right?" Daehyun scratched his head, "Why not just keep one name...it makes things easier...right Joko?"

Hearing his named called the puppy turned to his face his owner tilting his head wondering what was going on.

Daehyun grinned, "Are you excited Joko?"

His puppy barked excitedly and went back to looking at the beautiful scenery they were pacing through.

Daehyun chuckled at his puppy, "Joko loves car rides...its so cute, he is always like this."

Himchan and the others had time to recover, ' I though he figured out about the whole transformation thing....' Himchan held his chest tightly.

~~~

The six hour drive to Busan was worth it, not only were the beaches beautiful, Daehyun owned a private beach.

"This rich bastard..." Himchan mumbled as he walked towards the waves wearing only black swimming trucks and white v-neck shirt.

Jongup was farther ahead of him with Youngjae running towards the seagulls barking at them and scaring the poor animals.

"Stupid dogs..." Zelo, who wore blue swimming trunks and wrapped himself with a cozy blanket, mumbled next to Himchan.

"What's wrong with you kid? You are normally more cheerful..what's up?" Himchan asked finally settling down on the towel he set out.

"Junhong hates water." Yongguk chuckled as he staked a huge umbrella into the uneven sand.

"But wasn't he all excited abut going to the beach?" Himchan asked.

"Yeah, but when he realized what "going to the beach" really meant it was too late." Yongguk laughed as he sat next Himchan on the small towel scooting closer to Himchan.

"What a ..." Himchan commented.

Zelo glared at Himchan, "Watch it pretty boy, or next time you go to your house all of you lovely couches will be clawed apart.

"Guys! Come back!" Daehyun called the puppies who were too busy chasing after the birds.

"Gosh they have so much energy!" Daehyun chuckled walking back to the group. Daehyun wore bright red swimming trunks and dark shades.

He walked towards the others smiling, "What are you guys doing sitting around?" 

"Resting." Junhong mumbled as he curled up on his blanket underneath the the shade that the umbrella provided. 

Meanwhile, the dogs were having the time of their lives.

"JONGUP! JONGUP LOOK!" Youngjae barked excitedly having found the biggest branch he had seen in his life. It was like 10 times bigger than him.

"WOOOOOW! HYUNG THAT'S HUGE!" Jongup looked in awe at the big branch.

Youngjae bit the branch, "Ugh...it's heavy....." Youngjae said through his teeth, "but don't worry I'll take this home even if it takes me all night to bring it there..."

The yellow Labrador continued to pull the huge branch dragging it across the sand.

Jongup barked and ran around his hyung excitedly.

Daehyun and the other looked at the commotion, "What are they doing?"

Yongguk busted up, "Is he really trying to bring that branch over here?"

"JOKO! JOKO! THAT IS TOO BIG FOR YOU!" Daehyun got up and ran to his dog.

"Aish that Youngjae..." Himchan shook his head, "Always doing unnecessary things..." 

Himchan got up and pulled off his white shirt and threw it at Yongguk, "Have fun with your cat." Himchan smirked and walked towards the waves.

Seeing his owner in the water Jongup darted towards him. 

Yongguk grumbled seeing Himchan and his puppy playing in the water.

"Junhong-ahhhh, wake up..." Yongguk nudged his boyfriend with his foot.

Junhong hissed and curled himself more with the blankets.

"GUYS WE ARE COMING!" Daehyun shouted, running with his puppy next to him towards the waves where Himchan and Jongup played. 

The whole afternoon was spent playing with the dogs while Junhong napped and Yongguk sunbathed.

It was dark now and the stars shone through the black sky. All six boy were around the bonfire Himchan made. Yongguk sat with his boyfriend who was curled up with his head in Yongugk's lap.

Himchan was still drying his puppy with his towel due to the puppy's constant random trips back to the waves.

"Jonguppie don't go back there it's late already." Himchan told his puppy as he rubbed the blanket on his puppy.

Daehyun layed on his back pointed out the constellations to his puppy, "And that one....I forgot which that one is...." Daehyun laughed.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and rested his head on  Daehyun's chest, sleepy.

Youngjae missed coming to the beach with Daehyun. They always came during the summers and would spend all night long talking and he would teach Daehyun about the constellations, but the idiot apparently had forgotten.

Younjgae couldn't help but smile at the idiot as he tried to tell him the constellations.

"He such an idiot..." Youngjae laughed.


A/N: Hi guys sorry it took me like 2 weeks to write and I come back with  filler chapter -_-

Don't worry I promise the next chapter will be INTENSE! WILL HIT THE FAN!

Thank you for waiting! lol