The Things I do For You

The things I do for you.

A/N: I did this during my maths test... wtf .

I hate smiling. Why? Cause I'm lazy to. Aren't I suppose to be the cool one in the group anyway? But whenever you show me that precious smile of yours and ask me to smile along, I can't help but smile back.

Laughter is infectious. Or so they say. Haha yeah right. That or I'm immune to this little disease the entire world has. But when you tell me jokes no matter how lame they are, I laugh. You're the only virus that can infect me.

I hate the toy shop. Always crowded with screaming little kids giggling over the newest toys. How annoying. But I still go there every other week to get you the soft toys that you love so much. Just to see that smile on your face.

Cakes are absolutely disgusting. I find them too sweet for my liking. I would rather eat bread or some other plain stuff. But, just to have you feed me I swallow that devil of all things sugared. Sometimes... I think it's not that bad.

I love coke. And by love I mean I'm OBSESSED over it. No, I'm not exaggerating this fact. I can't imagine going a day without it. But when you suddenly snatched that can of goodness from my hands and said it was unhealthy to be drinking it all the time, I was about to retort until you offered me your drink. Guess I don't love coke that much anymore.

I always thought I was straight. Like, I love girls straight. Until I met you. How can a boy look so stunning? I fell in love at first sight. ...I'm gay. Not even bi-gay. Just gay. For you.

Yang Yo Seob, the thing I do for you.

A/N: YAYAYAYAYAYAY !!!! I DIDN'T KILL SEOBBIE ♥