-

First Kiss { Jungkook }

Kookie took a sip of his bubble tea. Well.. he tried. The straw went everywhere except for in between his lips. It poked his cheek which made him blink. He sighed at his own stupidity. He can’t even normally drink when you’re near. He puts the glass down, almost spilling the bubble tea. You’re cleaning the tables while softly singing along to the radio. 

He still remembers the first time he saw you. It was only two months ago. You were new at his school but not in the same class. He walked pass you everyday, saw how you grabbed your books and tried to sit at the table next to you during breaktime. Untill one day, that amazing day. You were at your locker like usual. Packing your books like usual. but then… Jungkook waited for a moment like this. You dropped a book and it fell on the floor. Kookie had to think quick. Grab it or leave it? 

And guess what? He decided to grab it. Why? Because Kookie is a manly man who always gets the girl he wants. He looked at the book and back at you. His knees went weak, what a manly man. ‘Y-you dropped this.’ His voice was higher than he wanted it to be at that moment. ‘Oh thanks!’ He’ll never forget that smile. Since that day you always say hi to him in the hallway and sometimes you even make small talk! Best moments of the day.

But today you haven’t even looked at him. Not even once. So he decided to come to the shop where you work. But still nothing. He has been trying to make eye-contact with you but it’s not working. He really wants to talk to you but… you know… shyness and all.  The straw makes noise and Kookie sees that the glass is empty. He brings it back to the bar. ‘Hi, Jungkook.’ 

He looks at you with a smile ‘Hi!’ Sadly he doesn’t get a smile back. ‘U-uhm.. something wrong?’ He asked carefully. ‘Well, I’m just really tired. Had a lot of stress from school and I’m not getting much sleep because of my extra jobs. There’s not really anything wrong. I just need some time to relax.’ He takes a moment to think ‘Well… maybe I can help? Let’s go to the park when you’re done with work.’ A little smile forms on your face and Kookie’s heart flutters.

The sand makes noise under your feet. The wind blows through your sweater and you smell the standard tree-smells. You say whatever comes up to your mind and Jungkook is happy to listen. He only listens to the sound of your voice but still remembers every word you say. It’s like the birds listen to you too and sing along to the sound. He smiles at himself ‘What are you thinking about?’ ‘You.’ He said it before he thought and his eyes shoot open.

'Really?' 'Well.. yes. You sound surprised?' You giggle and play with a leave. Jungkook sits down on a wooden bench, it's painted green but the paint is coming off on the edges. You follow and sit down, still holding the leave and folding it multiple times. 'Hey Kookie' He looks up 'Remember the first time you talked to me.' You smile at the floor 'I dropped a book and you picked it up.' Jungkook chuckles, like he could ever forget.

'Funny thing about that.. It took me sooo long to say something to you.' His voice gets softer with every word, why is he telling you this? 'Why did it take long? You could just talk to me.' You laugh a bit. 'That's easy to say. But a boy with no experience in talking to a girl he likes will think differently.' His cheeks turn pink. He intertwines his fingers as he looks at them like they're extremely interesting. 

'Well I'm glad you did.' Jungkook sighs, happy that you change the subject a bit. 'Thank you for taking me here, great idea.' You breathe in some extra air and lean back. 'Wait… does that mean that you like me, Jungkook?' He tenses up. 'Maybe..' 'Oh.. well that's too bad.' You bite your lip to hide your smile. 'W-why?' 'Well if you like me you wouldn't mind it when I do this.' He looks at you and gasps, before he can even think about what's going on he feels your soft lips on his.

His eyes go wide in shock and he feels all warm and fuzzy inside. He closes his eyes and moves his lips against yours. Your fingers go through his hair and he can’t help but smile. He gently puts his hand on your waist. You pull back, making him sigh and pout ‘Why did you pull back?’ You giggle at his cute face ‘I need oxygen.’ ‘Okay, well you have your oxygen, now come here!’ He grabs your cheek and pulls you back in a kiss, feeling the corners of your mouth curl up.

~ Lion

Tell me if you like it or not? or just tell me whatever you want. How was your day? Do you know a joke? What came first, the egg or the chicken? (◕‿◕✿)